Dumpster Rental in Waynesville, NC
Get Extraordinary Service & Un-Heard Of RollOff Rates
How We Provide Tremendous Roll Off Service In Waynesville:
If you want consistent and hassle-free customer service then you need to call the professionals at Easy Dumpster Rental. Every day we continual provide the kind of service that you can only hope for.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is super cool to use.
- Our containers can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- We cannot accept flammable or hazardous waste.
- Get a bin quote faster than Superman outrunning a speeding bullet.
- Rent a canister with one simple phone call.
Don’t Miss Out-Call Us And Save Up To $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Don’t settle for paying too much for a rolloff rental. We have the lowest prices in the South. There isn’t a dumpster rental company that has lower prices and we will match or beat any competitors rates.
- Our flat rate pricing model will put a giant smile on your face.
- Our low-cost containers come wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- We offer Speedy Service an Super Savings in Waynesville.
- Take a look at our dumpster weight calculator that will ensure accurate pricing.
- Get renowned rolloff rental savings.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling In Waynesville
Waynesville was founded in 1810 and has a population of 9,000 residents. The town has numerous sites on the National Registry of Historic Places including the Francis Grist Mill and the Haywood County Courthouse. The city lies within the Great Smoky National Park and is a mecca for golfing enthusiasts.
Recycling is handled by the Waynesville Public Services Department. There address is:
16 South Main Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
The city collects mixed recyclables in blue bags which can be purchased at grocery and big box stores. The collection is based on where you reside.
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans
- Cardboard boxes
- Plastic bottles
- Glass green
- Glass amber
- Aerosol cans
- Aluminum foil
- Scrape metal
- Motor oil containers
- Hedge trimmings
Please click here for pickup schedules.
Familiarize Yourself With The Potentially Dangerous Hazardous Wastes
The EPA defines hazardous waste that has properties that make it dangerous to human health and our ecosystems. Hazardous materials come in many forms including gasses, liquids, and solids. The government has specially rigged trucks that can safely transport these materials to sites where the decontamination process begins.
There are 4 designations of hazardous waste.
- Reactivity: These are dangerous because under normal circumstances they may become unstable. They have the potential to explode
- Corrosivity: A waste that has a pH equal to or less than 2. A pH that is greater than 12.2 can have the ability to corrode steel.
- Toxicity: These are the waste when absorbed or eaten can be harmful to the system. Typically these toxins are leached into the underwater ground systems from landfills that do not have the proper liners and underground monitoring systems which can cause polluted water.
- Ignitability: These are wastes including liquids with flash points of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. When a fire breaks out hazardous waste can enter our atmosphere, cause air pollution and other health problems especially those sensitive to asthma.
A majority of homeowners are not aware that they have hazardous lurking in their homes or garages. The EPA has a website where you can get more information about hazardous waste and the dangers they pose. Listed below are a few of the more common household hazardous waste include:
- Furniture strippers
- Fuel Additives
- Houseplant insecticides
- Photographic chemicals
- Starter fluids
- Bug sprays
- Oven cleaners
Be very alert when reading the directions on all labels. Ensure you know exactly how to properly use and dispose of these harmful wastes. Your city hall will have a web page dedicated to hazardous waste. These waste cannot be trifled with because you and your families health and well being are at stake. Do an internet search and you will find lots of information that will help you find replacement products that are safer to use.
It is prohibited by the law for dumpster companies to transport hazardous waste. We are giving you this information to you as a public service. However, any other remodeling or construction jobs you are planning to do around the home and building site we will be happy to take your debris to the local landfill. We have a wide variety of rolloffs at our disposal and offer the lowest prices in the Tar Heel State. Ordering a container is a snap. Just give our office a call and we will have a quote in record-setting time. We take a lot of pride in offering the best service in the country. In addition, we guarantee on-time delivery and pick up.