Dumpster Rental in Auburndale, FL
Get The Absolutely Lowest Roll Off Price & Best Service
How Our Dumpster Rental Service Saves Time and Money:
Because Easy Dumpster Rental is the most efficient dumpster bin rental company, it can guarantee its low prices and service. Gives a call now and experience our exceptional service yourself.
- We at EDR rise above its competitors daily.
- Estimate your projects with our dumpster calculator.
- We serve everyone from professions to homeowners.
- Our great bin conversion tool helps to visualize the bin you need.
- Our goal is to create satisfied customers.
Cost savings On Dumpster Rentals Estimated From $20 to $100:
Shopping around is not necessary because East Dumpster Rental offers the lowest priced service in Auburndale guaranteed.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees the most competitive rollaway prices.
- We strive to offer fast and elastic service to save costs.
- Flat rates are rock-solid.
- Low-price estimates are waiting for residents of Auburndale.
- We want you to become one of our satisfied customers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Auburndale And Solid Waste Management
Auburndale is a city in Polk County in central Florida with over twelve thousand residents. The City was originally named Sanatoria, which was the name of a local hotel but was later renamed Auburndale at the behest of many former inhabitants of Auburndale, Massachusetts that resettled there.
The City of Auburndale is responsible for the collection of solid waste for small generators of waste and collects trash regularly. In addition:
- Bagged grass, leaves and small piles of clippings are also collected at specified days weekly. Tree trimming with diameters less than twenty-four inches should be cut into lengths of forty-eight inches or less, which branches with diameters in excess of twenty-four inches should be cut into lengths of twenty-four inches or less.
- Recycling is also collected roadside. For residents that either have items too large to fit into their recycling container or an excess of recycling that exceeds the container, the City provides a public dumpster is located at Public Works, 915 Charles Avenue that accepts magazines, newspapers, telephone books, cardboard, plastic and steel and aluminum cans.
- Residential customers may bring used motor oil, antifreeze and automotive batteries can be brought the Public Works Department at 915 Charles Avenue. Other hazardous waste should be taken to Polk County’s Household Hazardous Waste Collection site (see below).
Polk County Waste and Recycling
Polk County Waste and Recycling Division has about fifty employees that support its mission of serving its residents, protecting the environment, and reducing costs. The Division has three primary responsibilities:
- Landfill management.
- Residential Curbside Collection facilitation and contract management
- Household hazardous waste processing.
Polk County’s North Central Landfill is located at 7425 DeCastro Road, Winter Haven and accepts waste from residents of Polk County with a minimum of ten dollars per haul. Accepted items (and rates) include:
- Garbage and trash that is classified as Class 1 and construction and demolition debris are disposed of for $36.50 per ton.
- Yard trash may be hauled in and take for $22/ton.
- Large electronic items such as refrigerators and air conditioning units (white goods) can be disposed of for $27.50 per ton if they do not contain Freon and for $50/ton if they do contain Freon.
- Tires that were used for standard passenger cars and trucks of an amount of no more than twenty-four tires can be disposed of for $2 if the tire is off the rim and $5 if the tire is on the rim. Conversely, large tires for heavy equipment or Semi trucks will cost $175 per ton for disposal.
- Scrap metal is taken at a rate of $27 per ton.
- Mobile homes may also be brought to the North Central Landfill and disposed of for $495/ per side.
Items that are NOT accepted at the North Central Landfill include:
- Bulk liquids.
- Pressurized tanks.
- Commercial quantities of liquids in fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Ammunition or other explosives.
- Biological or radioactive waste.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility
Polk County’s Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility accepts items from its residents free of charge and will accept:
- Used motor oil and gasoline.
- Automobile batteries and household rechargeable batteries (alkaline batteries should be placed with regular trash).
- Fluorescent bulbs.
- Paint, paint thinners, solvents, pesticides, pool chemicals, and cleaning supplies.
Fast and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Bin Rental and Return
At Easy Dumpster Rental, the best way to begin the process to go online to get a quote.
After that, customer can easily schedule a bin to be dropped of at their locatio within twenty-four hours. When a customer finishes a job, the can just go online to request dumpster pickup and set a date for its removal. Customers can also use the Easy Dumpster Rental Dump and Return service to have their bins emptied and promptly returned to the site either at scheduled intervals or through a more flexible process that meets their needs.