Dumpster Rental in Haines City, FL
Discover our Great Roll-Off Container Service
Why We Offer Excellent Roll Off Dumpster Rental Service:
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we understand that excess waste piles up during residential or commercial projects and help by providing low-cost dumpster rentals with great customer support.
- Our dumpster service is driven by quality.
- Our unique business model tailors our services to your needs.
- Remodeling, construction, landscaping, and other projects are a breeze.
- We have a range of dumpster bin sizes and shapes.
- To get your dumpster containers, simply schedule a dumpster pickup online.
Right Now Save From $20 to over $120 On Dumpster Bin Costs:
Easy Dumpster Rental provides cutting-edge service to customers at the lowest price and has done so for over thirteen years.
- Go online to see our best dumpster service guarantee.
- Great tools, like our Dumpster Calculator, save customers money.
- See for yourself: go online for a fast quote.
- Our flat rates come with no tricks.
- Look for our special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Haines City Garbage and Recycling
Haines City is a city in Polk County, Florida. The City of Haines Solid Waste Division is responsible for weekly garbage collection, which should be placed curbside (no earlier than six in the evening the day before scheduled pickup) in a ninety-five-gallon plastic disposal bin. Additionally, recycling is managed by the City through in an integrated system for cost-effective pickup. Residents should place all of their recycling in a sixty-five-gallon plastic bin at the night prior to pick up with the lid closed. Acceptable items for recycling include:
- Aluminum and metal cans that are cleaned and rinsed.
- Plastic containers.
- Glass (clear and tinted) that is unbroken.
- Paper products including newspapers, magazines, telephone books, mail and junk mail, office paper, and flattened boxes (with the exception of products with wax paper or food contamination) no larger than three square feet.
Yard waste can also be put at the curb for pickup collection according to the following guidelines:
- Leaves and grass must be bagged.
- Tree limbs, branches, and shrubs must be nor more than five feet long and stacked on the curb to be easily accessed by the mechanical arm.
Arrangement for pick up of yard waste can be scheduled on a Wednesday through the Public Works Department at 863-421-3777.
Tires are not collected by many other municipalities, are picked by the Haines City Public Works Department each month on the third Saturday. The City asks that tires are placed five feet from the curb in the area that would normally be used for garbage pickup and should be limited to four tires per month.
Dumpster Container Regulations
The City has requirements for installing permanent dumpsters under its Standard Construction Details and Specifications that guide businesses for single and double dumpster bin enclosures. Some of these requirements include:
- Pedestrian gate (minimum of 30 inches).
- A Masonry Fence (six feet in height) painted to match the building.
- Wheel stop posts to avoid accidents.
- Metal posts with swinging gates to allow access and security for dumpster bins.
Polk County Waste and Recycling
The Polk County Waste & Recycling divisions is a fifty employee has 50 employees that address:
- Management of the Polk County Landfill.
- Curbside Collection of waste and recycling.
- Household hazardous waste disposal.
- Collaboration and cooperation with the State of Florida on solid waste and recycling.
Polk County Landfill
Residents of Haines City can access the Polk County Landfill for a variety of waste disposal needs. The landfill accepts the following materials.
- Standard garbage, yard trash (lawn cuttings, tree trimming, leaves and other green waste, and bulk items such as large furniture and appliances that do not fit into collection bins (note: appliances with Freon require an additional cost for disposal).
- Tires (up to ten per visit) at the rate of $75 per ton for off rim tires and $175 per ton for on rim tires and large equipment.
- Construction debris can be hauled to the landfill, including steel, glass, brick, concrete, asphalt, pipe, gypsum wallboard, lumber, wood pallets, and fences (water-soluble materials and hazardous waste not accepted).
- Asbestos (including tiles, roofing shingles, and pipe) is disposed of at the rate of $150 per ton and require arrangement to be made twenty-four hours in advance.
- Hazardous waste for (for residential customers only) and may include oil and latex paint, paint thinners, chemicals, aerosol cans, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, flammable materials, used motor oil, antifreeze, lead-acid batteries and rechargeable batteries, fluorescent bulbs, mercury thermometers and thermostats, and propane cylinders.
The landfill does NOT accept radioactive material, biomedical waste, infectious waste, commercial quantities of septic sewage sludge, smoldering or burning material, and ammunition or explosives.
The Polk County landfill is located in Lakeland (North Central) at 7215 E Hwy 540 and can be contacted at (863)284-4319.