Dumpster Rental in Brooksville, FL
Procure A Peach Of A Deal On A Bin
Why Out Customers Swear By Our Service:
Are you cleaning your home, attic, or shed? Doing renovations? Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with your project by offering great service at low prices or 10, 20, 30, and 40-yard dumpsters.
- You will always find Easy Dumpster Rental at the front of the pack.
- We deliver dumpsters at warp speed.
- Our online container gadget makes renting a bin-unit so, so easy
- You will love our friendly staff.
- Whether you are building, moving, or tearing down, we can help.
Grab Great Savings On Open-Top Container Costs Of $80 Or More:
For over fifteen years we have worked tirelessly to offer great service with the best wholesale pricing on roll-off containers that can be found in Brooksville or anywhere.
- Get bargain prices with excellent service.
- We will deliver, empty, and remove your container for one low price.
- Receive a super-fast estimate for your bin rental.
- Our quotes don’t change after you get your container.
- Call to find out more and save even more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Brooksville’s Historic Roots and Charm
In 1840, Fort DeSoto was established to protect settlers from Native Americans. Because the fort was unintentionally built on limestone, the inhabitants found it difficult to get water, and it was eventually abandoned. Since then, settlers shifted to other areas, most notably those that became the cities of Pierceville Melendez. Melendez, which was settled in 1845, was government seat for Benton County and has since become the city of Brooksville, which is now the county seat for today’s Hernando County. Brooksville is situated near the Gulf of Mexico, just north of Tampa, and retains its historic charm. Residents and visitors can enjoy camping and fishing as well as kayaking and canoeing.
Withlacoochee State Forest
Brooksville is also located near the Withlacoochee State Forest, which is the third largest forest area in Florida. The name “Withlacoochee” is an Indian word that translates to “crooked river.” Nature lovers that enjoy the forest will understand this meaning because the river takes a jagged course for over seventy miles from the Green Swamp to the Gulf of Mexico and includes several waterways including the Withlacoochee River, Little Withlacoochee River, and Jumper Creek.
The Withlacoochee State Forest was named by the World Wildlife Fund as one of the “10 Coolest Places You’ve Never Been in North America.” Indeed, the Withlacoochee State Forest is truly is a paradise for the outdoorsman of all stripes, from the buccaneer to the birdwatcher. Here are a few of the activities offered by the Withlacoochee State Forest:
- Trails for hiking, bicycling, horseback riding.
- Seasonal hunting in most of the forest.
- Extensive fishing in lakes and waterways.
- Primitive and developed campgrounds to accommodate the naturalist and recreational camper.
- Over 2,600 acres or off-road facilities for motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles.
- Several day-use facilities that are located on the forest and provide areas for picnicking and wildlife viewing.
Hernando County Landfill
If you have excess solid waste, the County of Hernando’s Solid Waste and Recycling Department provides the Northwest Solid Waste Management Facility, located at 14450 Landfill Road in Brooksville (352-754-4112). The Northwest Solid Waste Management Facility accepts the following materials for disposal:
- Trash (including kitchen waste, packaging, clothing, and other types of household waste).
- Household Chemicals and Hazardous Waste including chemicals (pesticides, pool chemicals, cleaning chemicals, and solvents), automotive fuels (including antifreeze, gas, brake, and transmit ion) paint, used oil, fluorescent bulbs, batteries (automotive or rechargeable) and mercury thermostats and switches.
- Medical waste including used sharps, unwanted medications, syringes, and lancets.
- Tires (no more than eight car tires per person).
- Appliances (e.g. refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves, and hot water heaters) and bulk items (e.g. furniture and mattresses).
- Metals including bicycles, lawn mowers, grills, shelving, and tin roofing.
- Yard waste and recycling.
- Construction debris that may include non-painted lumber, tile, drywall, and concrete.
Hernando County Recycling
Recycling can be dropped-off at the County Convenience centers and, in some cases, certain household waste. These include:
- West Hernando Convenience Center, located at 2525 Osowaw Boulevard in Spring Hill.
- East Hernando Convenience Center, located at 33070 Cortez Boulevard in Ridge Manor.
Additional facilities for recycling include:
- Pasco Hernando State College North Campus, located at 11415 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Brooksville.
- Ridge Manor Campground, located at 33456 Cortez Boulevard in Ridge Manor.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter, located at 13300 Cortez Boulevard in Brooksville.
- West Hernando Convenience Center, located at 2525 Osowaw Boulevard, Spring Hill.
- YMCA, which is located at 1300 Mariner Boulevard in Spring Hill.
The following recycling facilities accept only cardboard and paper:
- Notre Dame School, located at 1117 Suzanne Drive in Spring Hill and accepts cardboard and paper for recycling.
- Perfect Balance, located at 9264 Cortez Boulevard in Weeki Wachee and accepts cardboard only.
- Sherwood Florist, located in 11060 Northcliffe Boulevard and accepts cardboard only.
- Spring Hill Moose Lodge, located at 5214 Mariner Boulevard, Spring Hill and accepts cardboard only.
- Weeki Wachee Village, located at 6292 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee and accepts cardboard only.
- Western Way Plaza, located at 13007 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville and accepts cardboard only.
- Wesleyan Village, located at 8225 Wesley Drive, Brooksville and only accepts paper products.
- Windward Mobile Home Park is located at 6291 Windward Boulevard, Spring Hill and only accepts paper products.