Dumpster Rental in Inverness, FL
Get The Best-Ever Deal on Your Open-Top Container
How We Astonish Our Customers With Great Service:
Easy Dumpster Renal has thousands of sturdy open-top-containers to meet your needs and our staff will work with you to find the right dumpster container for the right job.
- We leave the competition in the dust.
- In Inverness, get a dumpster in 48 hours or less.
- Don’t renovate without us.
- With our dumpster calculator, you can get the right dumpster.
- Remember to not dispose of hazardous waste in your dumpster.
Don’t Delay, You Can Save $60 To $100 On Your Dumpster Costs Today:
Easy Dumpster Rental has become the industry leader through hard work and experience. We have built a vast inventory of durable containers across the country at wholesale rates.
- Keep on budget with an Easy Dumpster Rental bin.
- High-speed quotes save time.
- Our prices will blow your mind.
- Our service will save time, which saves money.
- Check for eligibility for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Brief History of Inverness
Inverness is the seat of Citrus County, which is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida new Tsala Apopka and the Henderson Lakes. The City of Inverness was incorporated in 1919 and is home to the Valerie Theatre and Cultural Center, a silent movie house from the 1920s, and the historic Old Courthouse Museum, an elegant architectural structure that sits in Inverness’ central square. Inverness was preceded by a settlement in the 1860s called Tompkinsville after A.D. Tompkins, who brought the fits saw mail and mail servicer to the city and who brother-in-law, Frank M. Dampier, named and designed much of the town. The current name of Inverness was derived from areas that resembled the headlands of Inverness, Scotland.
Inverness’ Single Stream Recycling
Inverness uses a “single-stream” recycling system. Single-stream recycling was first implemented in the United States in 1995 by communities in California. The process allows residents to put all of their recyclables in one container. Most of us don’t want to admit it, but the easier it is to recycle the more we tend to recycle. When the items are received at the single-stream recycling plant, they are separated by machines that have gained increasing accuracy.
But there may also be a downside to single-stream recycling. In an article by the Atlantic, Sarah Laskow notes that the quality of things like paper is less after the single-stream processing and of less value to those that do the actual recycling. Additionally, although processing continues to improve, single-stream systems seemingly higher residues of recyclables that end up in landfills, cleverly slipping through the machines and staff. Lastly, the Container Recycling Institute argues that glass is more easily broken during the single-stream intensive processing.
Inverness accepts the following items for its single-stream recycling system:
- Recyclable glass.
- Aluminum food and beverage containers.
- Cans (including iron cans).
- Brown, clear, and green glass.
- Plastics (narrow neck and natural plastic containers, such as milk and water bottles)
- Corrugated cardboard and cereal boxes.
- Magazines, catalogs, phone books, printer/copier paper, mail, non-wax office paper.
Items that are NOT ACCEPTED by the single-stream recycling system:
- Window or auto glass and mirrors.
- Light bulbs.
- Ceramics and porcelain.
- Plastics that are unnumbered and plastic bags.
- Coat hangers.
- Glass cookware or bakeware.
- Household items such (e.g. cooking pots and toasters) and microwave trays.
Inverness’ Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hazardous waste may not be disposed of in the regular trash or in a roll-off dumpster container. The improper disposal of hazardous waste can be bad for the environment, pose risks to public health, and can harm waste disposal workers. The following items are prohibited for regular trash and roll-off dumpster containers:
- Anything labeled toxic, poison, corrosive, flammable, or irritant.
- Muriatic acid and chlorine that is often used in swimming pools.
- Biomedical Infectious Waste.
- Hypodermic needles.
- Oil and paint.
- Automotive batteries.
Residents of Citrus County are advised to take their hazardous waste to the Citrus County Landfill at 230 E Gulf to Lake Highway, Lecanto
How to Get the Perfect Dumpster for your Project
The staff at Easy Dumpster Rental loves to find each customer the perfect roll-off-dumpster container for each job. But why is each project quoted separately? There are a couple reasons for this. First, the fees for disposal and permitting vary from place to place. At the same time, the type of waste that you dispose of can impact prices. It is for this reason that Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees to give you the lowest price in Inverness. At the same time, we tailor your dumpster and our service to your project like an Armani suit.
- First, we work with our customers to estimate the type of waste and the volume. One way of doing this is by using conversion tools, such as our Easy Dumpster Rental visualizer, that translate things like wheelbarrows and pickup truck loads into cubic yards.
- Second, we can break down the waste to determine how much weight you will need.
- Third, we will find you the right ten, twenty, thirty, or forty-cubic-yard dumpster for your project.
- In addition, we can offer other services to help. If you are engaged in a large project and want your dumpster container removed and emptied and returned to the site, we can do that according to your schedule and needs.