Dumpster Rental in Dade City, FL
Procure A Premier Deal On A Roll-Off Unit
Why Our Service Is Unsurpassed By Anyone:
Easy Dumpster Rental has a fleet of high-quality open-top containers across the country that are ready to serve you and your unique project in a timely manner while offering customer support at every step.
- Talk is cheap: we stand behind our best-service guarantee.
- We are experts in waste disposal.
- Our customer service is premier.
- Become a satisfied Easy Dumpster Rental customer.
- Most waste is accepted, but not hazardous waste.
Secure Your Great Deal Today And Save $50 To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we understand that no one wants to overpay for waste removal or sacrifice valuable removing refuse from a job. That is why we offer the lowest rates anywhere with fast, flexible service.
- We have over fifteen years of trustworthy pricing
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s prices are cut-rate.
- Just try us…get a quote today to see how much you will save.
- We love saving our customers money.
- Our experts and online tools help you save more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Refuse ManagmentAntique Shopping in Dade City
Dade City is a city in Pasco County, which is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. The city is well known for its ambiance of historic architecture, antique stores, and restaurants in its city center. The City’s Chamber of Commerce offers its downtown Historic Walking Tour that guides visitors down an array of quaint buildings, historic architecture, antique shops and other shops of interest, and restaurants. At the center of town stands the red brick Historic Courthouse, which was designed by renowned architect, Edward Columbus Hosford, and erected in 1909. The Courthouse was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 2006. As many visitors will tell you, Dade City retains a small town feel. The City also promotes community development to enrich local atmosphere, such as its Community Gardens Program, which facilitates opportunities for residents to use city-owned properties for community gardens.
Refuse Managment in Dade City and Pasco County
Pasco County does not collect its residents’ waste through the County but instead relies on private haulers that compete for business under the following guidelines:
- All haulers who collect household garbage must be licensed to do business by the County.
- Haulers are obligated to pick up garbage twice weekly and recycling at least twice a month.
- The maximum a hauler can charge for curbside service is $12.44 per month or $37.32 quarterly.
- Additional fees may be levied by haulers for things like a bulk waste pickup or special pickups.
All forms of garbage are dropped off at the County’s solid waste facilities. Residents are also allowed to self-haul large or bulk items directly to these facilities, which can be found as follows:
- East Pasco Transfer Station, located at 9626 Handcart Road, Dade City (352-521-0500).
- West Pasco Class III Landfill, located at 14606 Hays Road, Spring Hill (727-861-3053).
Recycling in Dade City and Pasco County
Pasco County has a recycling program captures recyclables weekly through its curbside collection including:
- Aluminum cans and metal food cans.
- Newspapers and other paper products.
- Plastic bottles, jars, and containers (numbers 1-5 and 7).
- Clear, green, and brown glass bottles and jars.
Items NOT APPROVED for recycling include:
- Styrofoam products.
- Plastic bags.
- Plastic plates, cups, utensils, and tablecloths.
- Plastic toys.
- Items with food or other contamination.
- Wood or tree waste.
- Scrap metal.
What Can Be Put into a Roll-off Dumpster Container?
When our customers rent a roll-off-dumpster container, there are many items that can be placed in the dumpster.
Items that can be placed in a dumpster generally include:
- Household trash.
- Construction Debris (e.g. asphalt, concrete, loose debris, and wood).
- Earth, gravel, or crushed stone.
- Certain non-hazardous liquid waste.
- Metals found in appliances and siding.
- Sand that can be loose or dry.
- Wood, in the form of wood chips, shredded wood, or bark.
- Yard waste.
What items CAN NOT Be Placed in a Roll-off Dumpster Container?
Other items, however, should not be included in a roll-off-dumpster container. These vary by location, but always include hazardous waste, which can hurt sanitation workers, harm the environments, and pose risks to public health. Pasco strictly prohibits the following items from regular garbage or dumpsters and should be taken to residential Household Hazardous Waste Centers:
- Lead acid batteries.
- Used motor oil.
- Diesel fuel.
- Transmission fuel.
- Battery acid.
- Rest removers.
- Power steering fluid.
- Latex paint.
- Wood stains.
- Fluorescent light bulbs.
- Mineral spirits.
- Aerosol cans.
- Cleaning chemicals.
- Pool chemicals.
- Household batteries.
Other items are also NOT ALLOWED in dumpsters or regular trash but cannot be taken to Household Hazardous Waste Centers and must be disposed of by special methods. These items include:
- Radioactive materials.
- Biomedical waste.
- Drums of any size.
- Acetylene gas cylinders.