Dumpster Rental in Cocoa, FL
Get The Best Rolloff Service At The Lowest Cost
How We Outperform the Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental was founded in 2008 to offer superior service at the best price for all of our customers and continues to do the same today.
- Our dumpster service is the best in Cocoa.
- Each project is different, and we tailor our service to your needs.
- Remodeling, construction, landscaping, and other projects made easy.
- We have a great selection of bin sizes.
- Call or schedule a dumpster pickup online.
Savings From $20 To $100 On Your Roll Off Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental can service your project in twenty-four hours at the best price anywhere in Cocoa.
- Great rates are available online or by phone.
- Our bin quotes are instantaneous.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, our quotes are honest.
- Great tools, like our Dumpster Calculator, save cash.
- Check for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Cocoa Solid Waste Collection
Cocoa is located in Brevard County, Florida. The City provides:
- Solid waste collection.
- Bulk trash collection.
- Green waste and bulk green waste collection.
- Collection of recyclables.
- Commercial dumpsters.
- Roll-off services.
Recycling: the City collects all recycling in a single bin where it is then processed in a Single Stream Recycling Plant, where most recyclables are sorted with the exception of plastic shopping bags.
Hazardous household Waste: Items not collected by Cocoa curbside waste and recycling collection include household hazardous waste items including:
- Auto fluids.
- Household chemicals and pool chemicals.
The Brevard County Disposal Facility:
The Brevard County Disposal Facility or the Central Disposal Facility (CDF), is located in Cocoa. FL at 2250 Adamson Road and is open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily (321-633-7903). The facility is used for the disposal of solid waste and encompasses about nine hundred and fifty acres. The landfill is built with a clay wall on the bottom and sides that insulate and isolate the refuse. The facility has the following amenities:
- The Landfill compacts garbage and then covers the refuse to reduce odors and prevent attractive local birds and wildlife to the site.
- Tire transfer site extract tires from the regular disposal process (which is illegal in Florida) and they are instead transferred to St. Petersberg to be reprocessed.
- Household hazardous waste collection center that provides for the safe collection of hazardous materials such as lawn and pool chemicals, automotive products and paint products.
- Metal pile separates ferrous metals, such as steel and refrigerators, stoves and other white goods are diverted from the regular disposal process and recycled.
- Methane gas is extracted through an LES (Brevard Energy LLC) vacuum system and turned into green energy at the Oleander Plant.
- A leachate tank collects water that escapes the landfill, which is then transferred by a system of pumps into the tank and piped to the South Central Mainland Wastewater Treatment Facility in Viera and treated and used for irrigation.
- Scale house in which vehicles report and are weight to asses debris, which is then directed to the designated area.
Residents may bring refuse to the Brevard County Disposal Facility or any of the other disposal facilities including:
- Mockingbird Mulching Facility located at 3600 South Street, Titusville.
- Sarno Transfer Station located at 3379 Sarno Road, Melbourne.
- Titusville Transfer Station located at 4366 South Street, Titusville.
Getting the Perfect Roll-off Bin Dumpster
Although you can spend time hauling trash during a project, it is often more efficient to rent a dumpster bin, even for small projects, and let professionals dispose of your waste while you focus on your project. Easy Dumpster Rental also supports its clients by ensuring that they get the most from their bin by renting the appropriate size unit for each specific job. Our dumpster bins are available in the sizes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards to meet the needs of a wide variety of projects. To choose between these options, we offer easy dumpster conversion tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar volumes, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture). These tables then convert your familiar units to cubic yards and the appropriate bin size. Our customers also profit from the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator, which can be used be used to assess a project’s required volume and weight.
How to Get the Most Out of a Roll-off Dumpster Bin
Easy Dumpster Rental also suggest that customer save money by optimizing the efficiency of any dumpster by taking simple steps to organize their bin or bins. Here are a few simple suggestions:
- Don’t just throw items in the dumpster; instead, organize refuse outside the unit and place bulk items in first and then follow with smaller items and then debris.
- Break down items, especially boxes, whenever possible and bundle long thin items to reduce their required volume.
- Recycling is free and metals often receive a small payment, so it can pay to recycle many item to save space for waste that has an associated cost for disposal.