Dumpster Rental in Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Rent a Great Rolling Container For Less
How We Offer VIP Service To Every Customer:
It doesn’t matter if you are working on a large demolition or residential cleaning, Easy Dumpster Rental helps its customers to effectively and inexpensively solve their waste disposal needs.
- Unlike our competition, we guarantee our service.
- We can deliver a dumpster faster than an overnight package.
- If you fill the dumpster, we can empty it and return it to you.
- Call our friendly staff to find out more.
- Don’t procrastinate: cleaning your attic or garage is easy with a dumpster.
Cash-In On Savings From $75 to $110 On Your Next Rolling Container Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental doesn’t just talk, we guarantee our premium service and rates so that our customers don’t need to waste time shopping around; instead, call today and get your project going.
- We find you the right bin for your job, then we get you the best price.
- Our staff makes roll-off bin rental easy and stress-free.
- For fifteen years we have delivered most competitive rates.
- Saving you money is what we do.
- Our speedy bin quotes take just minutes.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Indian Harbour Beach Activates
Indian Harbour Beach is a city located in Brevard County on the Atlantic coast of Florida. On the other side of Indian Harbour Beach is the Indian River Lagoon. The City is about sixty years old and has less than ten thousand inhabitants. The city offers a number of beaches, such as Bicentennial Beach Park and Millennium Beach Park, which offer beach volleyball, showers, and a boardwalk. Residents and visitors also enjoy city parks, such as Gleason Park, which offers twenty-seven acres of recreational activities, including swimming and a walking path. Similarly, Oars and Paddles Park has access to the Banana River via the Whiting Waterway and offers canoeing, kayaking, and rowing activities.
Indian Harbour’s Environmental Focus
The City of Indian Harbour has a number of programs for environmental protection including both regulations and education materials that can reduce waste. The City promotes the following activities to reduce the environmental footprint of its residents:
- Minimal use of fertilizer.
- Sweeping sidewalks and driveways to put yard waste in the trash, not the stormwater system.
- Putting plantings in bare areas of yards.
- Composting yard waste.
- Minimizing the use of pesticides in accordance with Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Aiming downspouts away from paved surfaces.
- Washing cars at the carwash instead of self-washing in the driveway.
- Checking cars for leaks and recycling motor oil.
- Picking up after pets.
- Regularly inspecting septic tanks.
Environmental Disposal of Yard Waste
Most of us do not consider environmental protection a part of yard waste. However, the City of Indian Harbour has a number of policies that it advises for its citizens regarding the disposal of yard waste.
- It is better to mulch grass when mowing a lawn instead of collecting grass for pickup.
- The City advised to also not place clippings, leaves, soils, and fertilizers on driveways, sidewalks, or other hard surfaces and instead should be raked (or blown) back on the lawn to avoid clogging drains.
- People often place their yard waste on the curb and feel good about separating it from other garbage; however, yard waste left on the curb should be placed in containers and leaves and branches should not be placed on top of drains.
- Always place grass, leaves, branches, and other waste in a compost bin.
- If you have excess yard waste, it should be taken to Brevard County landfill site.
Benefits from Rolling Bin?
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters from ten cubic yards, which can take two tons of waste, to a forty cubic yard bin that is capable of taking five tons of refuse. Many people assume that roll-off bins are only good for contractors and demolition projects, but in reality, there is a wide range of projects that can benefit greatly and save time and money, and Easy Dumpster Rental can find you the best price for any project. Here are a few examples:
- Household cleanups: If you are thinking of doing a deep clean of your house you may find that it produces more waste than you think. A ten or twenty cubic yard dumpster can be a great help.
- Reorganizing: When it comes time to finally organize your home, attic, garage, or shed, a dumpster bin is a great way to save time (and money) and get the job done.
- Home moves: When we move homes, we are usually very busy organizing. But it can be the perfect time to clean out unwanted items.
- Events: When you have a special event, such as a wedding or a business party, the day after leaves a mess that can feel like a bad hangover. Plan ahead by scheduling a dumpster to arrive the next day.
- Landscaping: Yard projects create waste that is difficult to dispose of, such as grass, weeds, leaves, and small branches, that can be placed in a dumpster container.
- Remodeling: Dumpsters are often a must when remodeling a bathroom, kitchen, or other areas of your home and can also take old carpet, tiling, and roofing.
- Construction and renovation: Construction and demolition project require the right dumpster bin for the job to take refuse such as dirt, concrete, siding, roofing, shingles, dry wall, and other materials. Easy Dumpster Rental’s team and online tools can help you estimate your exact needs.