Dumpster Rental in Cutler Bay, Florida
Get A Roll-Off With Super Savings & Super Service
How We Lead Cutler Bay In Dumpster Rental Service And Prices:
We have been providing the best service and lowest prices in America for over a decade. We will find you the best price and help with every step of the rental. We take pride in our over one hundred thousand bins rented to satisfied customers.
- Call Easy Dumpster Rental to get fast and reliable service in Cutler Bay.
- Construction, renovations, demolitions, and land clearings are no problem.
- Try our dumpster calculator to find the right container unit.
- Flexible rentals within twenty-four hours.
- Join our satisfied customers (see customer reviews).
Save From $10 To $100 To Even $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee is to find our customers the lowest dumpster bin rental rate combined with the highest level of service available anywhere in the country that beats all of its competitors.
- Easy Dumpster Rental saves money each time.
- Best rolloff prices in Cutler Bay guaranteed.
- Get a quote on our website.
- Honest flat rates.
- Coupons may be available.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Green Programs and Solid Waste in Cutler Bay, Florida
Cutler Bay was established in 2005 in Miami-Dade County and in 2016 reached about forty-seven thousand inhabitants. In 1979, a sinkhole on the Deering Estate (originally founded by businessman and philanthropist Charles Deering) was found to contain bones of Pleistocene animals, which are associated with the relics of early humans. The estate was eventually acquired by Miami-Dade County and has now become the Charles Deering Estate Park or the Deering Estate at Cutler.
Cutler Bay Green Programs
Cutler Bay participates in the Green Corridor with Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. The Green Corridor utilizes the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which offers government loans for environmental projects such as the incorporation of solar panels, wind generators, insulation, or shutters. Cutler Bay is also the only government in Miami-Dade to gain a Silver Certification from the Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) and was also designated “Green City” by FGBC.
Additional green agenda items:
- Cutler Bay has created a Growth Management Plan for sustainable expansion, drafted a green plan, and encourages the preservation of environmentally rare and endangered land.
- The Cutler Bay Green Moratorium establishes building restrictions of commercial development and mandates that new developments join several sustainability certification programs, such as LEED (USBGC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) or the Florida Green Building Coalition.
- The City is initiating government use of hybrid vehicles, recycled paper, and environmental cleaning supplies, printing equipment, and ink.
Solid Waste in Cutler Bay
- Miami-Dade County provides waste collection services for the homes in Cutler Bay, which is done twice per week.
- Private waste haulers must pay a fee for using a large container or a roll-off container of fifty dollars for a ninety-day period.
- The Solid Waste Division offers special collections for things like appliances or dead animals by contacting the Solid Waste Division. Residents of Cutler Bay can also recycle their Christmas trees (without decorations) for free either by dropping the trees off to one of the Trash and Recycling Centers or the West Miami-Dade Home Chemical Collection Center or by utilizing curbside collection on the designated week.
- Construction materials can be disposed of the Miami-Dade County Dump Site.
The Deering Estate at Cutler
Today the Deering Estate at Cutler is a reservoir of history, culture, and local habitat for Cutler Bay and Miami–Dade County residents and tourists and a location for events and programs that support the preservation of local history.
- The Deering Estate at Cutler is managed by the Miami-Dade County Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces. Visitors take part in tours of the historic homes, participate in nature hikes, and can view rare artifacts and fossils from pre-historic times. The estate also offers activities such as a canoe tours across Biscayne Bay and its upcoming 6th annual Archaeology Day in celebration of Florida Archaeology Month.
- Tickets can be bought from ten in the morning until four in the afternoon, cost twelve dollars for adults (seven for children of fourteen years or less), and include tours of the historic buildings and the natural habitats.
How to Calculate Your Dumpster Size
Easy Dumpster Rental makes the process of selecting a bin very easy with simple and fast online tools to estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume.
- Select the type of waste (e.g. household garbage, loose construction debris, yard waste, etc.).
- Estimate the dimensions of your debris with the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Conversion tables, which convert real-world conversions that translate trashcans or wheelbarrows to cubic yards.
- Use our Dumpster Calculator to find the roll-off bin for your volume and weight.