Dumpster Rental in Pinecrest, Florida
Call Or Go Online Now For A Great Container
Why You Can Depend On Our Great Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental specializes in providing service that is fast, flexible, and easy to support almost any kind of project. Hazardous waste is not allowed in rolloff dumpsters.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is a hassle-free way to rent a dumpster bin.
- We find the right bin for the job to save money.
- Open top dumpsters can arrive within twenty-four hours.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the industry leader in Pinecrest.
- Our customers come back.
Save Loads On A Roll-Off Bin Rental:
Easy Dumpster Rental’s secret is to personalize our service to each project, from large commercial project to individual cleanups, to save clients money, year-in and year-out.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is efficient and cost-effective.
- Come to us first because we guarantee our prices in Pinecrest.
- Calculate your needs to save unnecessary expenses.
- Fast and individualized dumpster quotes are available.
- Rates are both low and flat.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Pinecrest Green Programs
Pinecrest is a village in Miami-Dade County with over eighteen thousand residents as of 2010. The area that is now Pinecrest was used by Henry Flager in the 1900s as a beachhead to build the Overseas Railroad. In 1936, the exotic Parrot Jungle was also founded in Pinecrest. The Parrot Jungle expand over more than twenty acres and attracted early tourism and in 2011 was added to the National Park Service’s National Register of Historic Places.
Pinecrest is proud to support its natural habitat and environmental protection and worked with Miami-Dade County to promote the “Green Schools” initiative. Pinecrest also holds memberships with green initiative groups including:
- The International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI).
- The Florida Gold Coast Clean Cities Coalition.
- The U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Florida Green Building Coalition.
Additionally, the City’s Adopt-a-Tree Program is designed to increase Pinecrest’s tree canopy by offering opportunities for residents to obtain trees for public areas and obtain low-cost trees on private property.
Pinecrest has been named a Tree City USA community by the Arbor Day Foundation in recognition of over ten thousand trees planted since 1997. Residents that wish to remove a tree are required to request a permit through the Village of Pinecrest Building and Planning Department that outlines the tree’s location and species as well as the height and diameter of the tree and its canopy size.
Solid Waste Disposal for Pinecrest and Miami-Dade County
Miami-Dade County has a number of Trash and Recycling Centers where residents can dispose of the following types of waste:
- Household trash (with the exception of food and kitchen waste).
- Construction and demolition debris amounting up to three cubic yards.
- Standard automobile tires.
- Some Trash and Recycling Centers will accept used motor oil (Golden Glades, Moody Drive, and Snapper Creek).
- Electronics (e.g. computer monitors, televisions, personal computers, keyboards, hard drives, VCR’s, cellular telephones, and communications equipment).
Home Chemical Collection Centers are also available including:
- West Dade Home Chemical Collection Center.
- South Dad Home Chemical Collection Center.
Home Chemical Collection Centers accept the following chemicals:
- Oil based paints and latex paint liquids.
- Pesticides, solvents, and pool chemicals.
- Electronics (see recycling list above).
- Fluorescent light bulbs that are not broken.
- Propane tanks and empty oxygen tanks.
In addition, Miami Dade County has two landfills:
- The North Dade Landfill is located between NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues and accepts trash including old construction and demolition debris, yard waste, bulk items (e.g. furniture), lumber, crates, off-road tires that are forty-eight inches in diameter or larger, and cardboard boxes.
- The South Dade Landfill is located at 23707 SW 97th Ave, Homestead and accepts a wide range of waste including garbage, large tires, dead animals, yard waste, construction and demolition debris, and asbestos if preapproved twenty-four hours prior to drop-off.
Miami-Dade County also has a Resource Recovery Facility that is nationally renowned with an advanced waste-to-energy system and air quality control system that is available to permitted haulers.
Maximize Your Dumpster Container Efficiency
Professional contractors and residents can save money on a roll of dumpster bin rental by saving space with these tips from experienced Easy Dumpster Rental:
- Organize hold back trash and organize outside the dumpster as much as possible with the space available. This way, large and long items can be placed in first, followed by smaller debris that will fit around the large items.
- Break down anything that you can, especially boxes, and bundle long items like wood planks and pipes to greatly reduce the space they require.
- Trash and debris is often costly to recycle while recyclable items are generally disposed of for free or can even bring in small revenues. A few trips to the recycling center can save space for more costly disposal items.