Dumpster Rental in Key Biscayne, FL
Acquire Great Service And Pricing On A Roll-Off
How We Became The Best Dumpster Rental Service In Key Biscayne:
Easy Dumpster Rental has an extensive selection of sturdy dumpsters of various sizes that can handle all of your project needs at a low price that will save you time, stress, and money.
- Choose a roll-off from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Hire us for demolitions, construction, landscaping and many other projects.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its unique bin service in Key Biscayne.
- Consider one of our roll-off bins for a fast cleanup after an event.
- Be sure to also check our special deals on open-top-containers.
Saving of $10, $50, $100 Or Even More On Your Dumpster Container Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental delivers a level of quality service that soars above the competition while guaranteeing rates that duck below prices offered by the competition.
- See Easy Dumpster Rental’s may special offers.
- Time is money, and we save you both.
- Easy Dumpster Rental surpasses the competition in Key Biscayne every time.
- Get a speed-of-lightning quote and see your savings.
- Flat rates annihilate hidden fees.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Green Initiatives and Brief History of Key Biscayne
Key Biscayne is a town with over twelve thousand residents in Miami Dade County in southeastern Florida and was incorporated in 1991. The Village runs along the Atlantic Ocean for about thirty acres, creating an appealing stretch of waterfront that is complemented by five public parks.
Key Biscayne Green Initiatives
the Environmental protection is a key part of the political and community identity of Key Biscayne. Over ten years ago, Key Biscayne approved the “Village Goes Green Initiative” and, in 2007, the Mayor re-signed the measure at the U.S. Conference of Mayors Climate Protection Agreement. As “Green Village,” Key Biscayne has several environmental initiatives.
The Environmental Education and Monitoring Program encompasses three areas:
- Village and their team of consultants regally evaluate the Atlantic Ocean shoreline to document beach behavior through the Beach Erosion Monitoring Program.
- The Citizen Science Project endeavors to provide community outreach and education through a joint partnership between the Key Biscayne Community Foundation, the Village of Key Biscayne, the University of Miami’s Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, and the Knight Foundation.
- Weekly water sampling by the State of Florida Department of Health (DOH) at four locations in Key Biscayne (Cape Florida Park, Key Biscayne-North, Crandon Park South, and Key Biscayne Beach) to test for high concentrations of bacteria.
The PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Program includes several municipalities that promote energy efficiency and renewability as well as improved hurricane protection by financing technological improvements in homes. Residents that make approved improvements, such as air conditioners, roofs and impact windows, solar panels, water pumps, insulation, can receive full financing from the Program. These funds are then taken back over a period of up to twenty years through an incremental increase in the property tax.
Getting Started with Easy Dumpster Rental
To get started on your dumpster rental, just give us a call at 1-888-571-6088, where you will find an expert that can quickly and easily determine your needs. You can also get an online quote in just minutes.
Selecting a Dumpster Rental Size
Many people are unsure of what size dumpster they will need for a project and the advantages of having a good selection of sizes. There are four Easy Dumpster Rental bin sizes that customers can choose from:
- 10 cubic yards dumpster bins are four feet by eight feet by ten to twelve feet and can handle two tons of weight.
- 20 cubic yards bins are fifteen feet by eight feet by four feet and three tons of weight.
- 30-yard dumpster bins are twenty feet by eight feet by six feet and four tons of weight.
- If you have a big job, you may consider a forty cubic yard dumpster bin at 20 feet long by 8 feet high and 8 feet wide and can take five tons of weight.
Customers and experts can benefit financially by precisely estimating the amount of weight and volume that each job will produce to get the right dumpster. For this reason, our experts can help you over the phone and we offer online tools that can help our customers find the right bin. In addition, we offer dumpster conversion table to gauge expected refuse by using more common units of measurement, such as brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (like furniture) and translating these estimates into cubic yards. For example:
- 10-yard dumpster bins hold about 4 pickup truck loads or 90 wheelbarrows loads of volume.
- 20-yard dumpster bins can contain about 8 pickups loads or 180 wheelbarrows.
- 30-yard dumpster bins have a volume of about 12 pickups or 270 wheelbarrows.
- 40-yard dumpster bins hold about 16 pickups or 360 wheelbarrows.
Don’t forget about the required weight of a project, which is also important. Customers can use our online dumpster calculator to determine the right dumpster size and weight for the project. Additionally, Easy Dumpster Rental offers online estimators to more accurately approximate the weights of specific refuse, like ceiling, roofing, and flooring or ash vault.