Dumpster Rental in Lady Lake, Florida
Grab Terrific Rolloff-Bin Prices & Service
Why Our Service Beats The Competition Every Time:
For over a decade, Easy Dumpster Rental has built its reputation through by guaranteeing its services and prices and standing by that guarantee for years to come.
- We offer our top-quality service in Lady Lake.
- Our clients range from residential homeowner to construction companies.
- Try our dumpster conversions tables to plan your project.
- We are fast and always efficient.
- Over 100,00 bins rented and even more satisfied customers.
Contact Us For Discounts Of Much As $100 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
With the Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee, you can rest easy that you are getting the best price on a roll-off bin container anywhere in Lady Lakes from an experienced dumpster company.
- Easy Dumpster Rental blends great service with the best pricing.
- We are pleased to guarantee our container prices in Lady Lake.
- Calculate the right dumpster bin for your needs to optimize efficiency.
- Fast quotes are available for every project.
- Our competitors hide fees; we offer honest flat rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Short History of Lady Lake and Tt’s Solid Waste
Lady Lake is a town in Lake County in central Florida with a population in excess of thirteen thousand. The Town of Lady Lake takes pride in its pristine beauty that the natural environment offers with huge oak trees that shade the streets and are often covered in canopies of Spanish moss as well as lakes and natural growing fruit that makes it a relaxing retreat that is also close to many key Florida attractions. In 1883, the residents of the area insisted that their town was named after the nearby lake that inspired them. Cultivated by the railroad in the 1800s, Lady Lake has a long history that is celebrated and preserved by the Lady Lake Historical Society.
Lady Lake Solid Waste Collection
Solid waste: Trash placed out for pickup must not exceed three cubic yards on any given collection day. Trash in excess of the three cubic yard limit will be left for the next round of collection. However, if desired, residents can pay for an additional collection or special pickup. Also, all garbage cans must have handles and tight-fitting lids. If residents dispose of broken glass, it must be wrapped in newspaper.
Yard trash: Yard trash includes things like grass clippings, leaves, shrubbery, and tree cuttings, pine needles, palm fronds, and other yard items. These items can be left at the curb for pickup as long as each item is less than six inches in diameter and less than six feet in length. Clippings should be placed in bags and not exceed forty pounds in weight.
Bulk Items: Items are considered bulk if they are too large for regular collection, and include carpeting, furniture, large appliances, and other large items and can be placed by the curb for pickup; however, appliances require that special arrangements are made in advance.
Hazardous waste: The Town of Lady Lake will not collect any hazardous waste such as chemicals pool and lawn care. Latex paint should be left out to dry and then placed in a garbage container when solidified and placed out for regular curbside trash collection. Tires should be taken to the local retailer for recycling, which may require the payment of a small fee.
Waste Disposal Facilities
Residents have several options if they wish to haul their waste including the Lake County Landfill located at 13130 County Landfill Road, Tavares, which accepts construction and demolition debris. Residents may also bring their refuse to the Lady Lake Transfer Station is open on Tuesday and Saturday from &:30 am to 5:30 pm, which accepts the following items:
- Newspapers are accepted but cannot be in plastic bags
- Bottles are accepted (clear, brown, and green glass).
- Aluminum or steel cans can be dropped off.
- Plastic bottles of any color that have or do not have necks.
- Batteries for automotive as well as household batteries, flashlight batteries, watch batteries, and other batteries.
- Household chemicals.
- Motor oil or antifreeze can be deposited but must be in sealed containers.
- Tree limbs and brush can be deposited at the Lady Lake facility but items cannot be more than four inches in diameter and not more than six feet in length.
Residents of the County may also utilize one the of the other transfer stations outside of Lady Lake:
- Astor, 54711 Astor Transfer Station Road, Astor (352-759-2776).
- Paisley, 25014 Rancho Lane, Paisley (352-669-3430).
- Clermont (LOGHOUSE), 10435 Log House Road, Clermont (352-394-5137).
- Pine Lakes, 32520 W. State Road 44, DeLand (352-483-2079).