Dumpster Rental in North Lauderdale, FL
Get a Low-cost Roll-off Unit For Your Next Project
How We Provide the Most Efficient Waste Disposal:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the leader in waste disposal across the country. We will strive to make every project, that being residential or construction, easy and affordable.
- Call Easy Dumpster Rental no-hassle service in North Lauderdale.
- Landscaping, renovations, and cleanups made easy.
- See our glowing customer reviews.
- We are affordable AND reliable.
- Use our easy dumpster calculator to maximize efficiency.
Savings of $20, $50, $100 Or More On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee beats its competition by offering the lowest dumpster bin rental rates with the highest level of service available anywhere in the country for thirteen years.
- Easy Dumpster Rental excels above and beyond the competition.
- Get a fast quote online to see our savings in 3 minutes.
- Our flat rates and destroy hidden fees.
- Save more with special offers.
- The best prices guaranteed in North Lauderdale and surrounding area.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
North Lauderdale, Waste Drop Off
North Lauderdale is situated in Broward County, Florida, with over forty-one thousand inhabitants, as of 2010. If residents of Lauderdale have excess waste and need to drop off at the dump, they may haul it to the Broward County Landfill at:
Broward County Landfill
7101 S.W. 205 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33332
Monday through Saturday: 8am to 4pm
The landfill accepts:
- Yard waste.
- Construction waste
- Demolition waste.
- Bulk Trash.
Broward County Landfill is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, but closed on Sundays and holidays.
Solid waste disposal rates for the Broward County Landfill are as follows:
- Ten dollars per vehicle for waste delivered in passenger vehicles for a bed of six feet in length or less.
- Tires (rims less than 25 inches in diameter) cost one hundred and ten dollars per ton (ten-dollar minimum for each transaction).
- Five dollars per foot will be charged for a boat and trailer (or other trailers).
- Ten dollars per foot for mobile homes.
- Construction and demolition material is disposed at the rate of forty dollars per ton (ten-dollar minimum).
- Bulk trash costs forty dollars per ton (ten-dollar minimum).
- Yard trash costs fifty dollars per ton (ten-dollar minimum).
Broward County also offers the PACE program to its residents enables property owners to receive financing for certain improvements. PACE looks for improvement projects that are permanently integrated into the property and reduce the overall usage of electricity, improve protection from hurricanes, or create a source of renewable energy on the property. Examples of qualifying improvements include the installation of:
- Rooftop solar panels.
- Solar water heaters.
- Energy efficient AC unit.
- Cool roof.
- Impact windows.
Successful recipients agree to repay the PACE program through an assessment that is added to their property tax.
Bulk Trash Collection
North Lauderdale collects bulk trash collection is taken on the first collection day of the week. North Lauderdale includes the following as bulk items:
- Yard waste.
Other items are collected as bulk waste but must be cut into sections no longer than five feet or more weight than forty pounds and should be in bundles.
- Large tree limbs
- Large tree branches.
- Lumber and metal poles.
- Large cardboard boxes.
For appliances, special arraignments should be made and doors removed from items. Refrigerators, in particular, should have compressors removed. If residents have anything containing Freon (chlorofluorocarbons) the item must be certified as “FREE of Freon” to qualify for free pickup and disposal, otherwise pickup will require a twenty-five dollar fee. Finally, construction and demolition refuse (e.g. roofing material, tile, concrete, bricks, and stones) or automotive body parts, engines, transmissions, batteries, tires, used oil, paint, insecticides, chemicals and hazardous waste will not be collected.
Roll-off Bin Dumpster Efficiency
The easiest way to dispose of waste is to rent a roll-off bin dumpster that is appropriately tailored to service your commercial or residential project. Easy Dumpster Rental will help you get the perfect size bin for your job through its calculator and tables to guide your rental. But it is still important to maximize its efficiency to minimize costs.
As you fill your bin, put smaller and looser waste the side and first organize large items, such as furniture or long pieces of wood. As you fill your container with larger and more awkward items, you can then add loose and smaller debris with maximum efficiency. You can also rip apart or break down many items, such as door-frames or boxes before they are placed in your bin. Additionally, some savvy renters haul metals or other recycling. Recycled items are often free for disposal, and certain metals can generate a profit.