Dumpster Rental in Okeechobee, FL
Get Trash Roll Off Today
Why no other dumpster rental company can match our services:
At Easy Dumpster Rental we always put our customers first, and this means providing reliable and convenient services that they will appreciate. Customer satisfaction has been at the foundation of our company for many years and it is one of the main reasons for our success.
- Whatever your project, Easy Dumpster Rental has seen it before.
- Don’t get off-the-rack service; we are the couturiers of waste removal.
- On-time Pickup guarantee.
- Dumpster calculator for any project.
- Best service promise.
Helping Customers Spend Less and Gain More- Save up to $150:
We make it easy for our clients to respect their budgets by providing affordability coupled with honest and timely assistance.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Okeechobee’s Special Style of Living
Okeechobee is the county seat for Okeechobee County in Central Florida but retains its small-town atmosphere. Lake Okeechobee, which has been called Florida’s inland sea, offers excellent fishing for enthusiasts who sometimes refer to the city of Okeechobee as the “Speckled Perch Capital of the World.” If you like the old-style-town feel, you will be at home in Okeechobee, which hosts the Okeechobee Cattlemen’s Rodeo, the Okeechobee County Fair, and the Day of the Cowboy event, featuring an exciting cattle drive through the town of Okeechobee.
Lake Okeechobee. It’s the second largest freshwater lake in America, offering great accommodations for individuals who want to go fishing or boating. It’s also strategically located close to a number of RV parks, motels and larger hotels.
Okeechobee is the perfect home for anyone who wants to escape from the hustle and bustle. The area is known for its regular festive events and its appealing attractions. Among these attractions is Lake Okeechobee Scenic Trail, a great spot for hikers, bikers and runners alike; who are looking for a relaxing evening. Other accessible attractions include the Nine-Hole Golf Course and Putting Green; and Seminole Casino Brighton for individuals looking for an exciting night of poker.
Waste Amnesty Days
When you are cleaning or working on a project, you may often find items that cannot go in a dumpster container because the materials require special disposal, such as used tires that you find in that old shed. This is not a problem for Okeechobee residents, which can take special materials for disposal on Waste Amnesty Days, including the following:
- Tires may be disposed of, with a limit of four per year, for cars and pickup trucks, for free on Waste Amnesty Days at Okeechobee Landfill, 10800 NE 128 Avenue, Okeechobee (contact at 763-4818 or 357-0824).
- Used oil is also a common substance that requires special disposal. Residents can bring in plastic containers of oil that are five gallons or less in volume. Make sure that oil does not contain other solutions such water, coolants, fuel, grease, paint, or other liquids and be sure to use a tight lid to avoid spillage. Used oil will be deposed of for free on Waste Amnesty days at Advance Auto Parts at 815 WN Park Street, Okeechobee, and may be contacted by phone at 357-3311.
- Do you have an automotive battery that you found in your shed or garage? Be sure not to place it in your dumpster or you may be hit with a fine. Instead, bring it in on Waste Amnesty day to Advanced Auto Parts on Park Street. Be sure that batteries are not damaged when bringing in for disposal.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR Program
The ENERGY STAR Program is a voluntary program or the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that is designed to help businesses and individuals save energy in economically efficient ways. For many homeowners, energy bills are a fait accompli that can only be slightly adjusted by using less air conditioning and, especially in Florida, being hot. However, there are other ways to contain energy usage that are outlined by the EPA, including the following:
- Improve your home’s comfort and efficiency: The ENERGY STAR Program offers advice to improve your homes energy efficiency by adding insulation that will save wasted heat or air conditioning, using an Energy STAR certified television to save money and electricity, or by selecting an ENERGY STAR certified audio/visual equipment, which the EPA claims is sixty percent more efficient than many other sound systems.
- Buy an energy-efficient new home: The Star Program also certifies homes that are energy efficient. The certification looks for homes with efficient heating and cooling equipment that offers better cooling systems and moisture control. The program also checks homes for efficient cooling and heating equipment and a quality insulation system installed by trained HVAC professionals. Another critical element is a home ventilation system, which, if certified by ENERGY STAR, should have a filtering system that reduces pollutants.
- Heat your home efficiently: According to the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Program, most American households spend half of their energy bill on heating and cooling, costing on average more than nine hundred dollars. For this reason, it may be advisable to more efficiently maintain your home or any controlled environment to save energy and money. The ENERGY STAR program offers a number of tips, such as installing weather stripping on doors, caulking windows, and better insulating attics.
- Learn about home performance: ENERGY STAR also offers holistic approaches to maximizing the efficiency of your home by getting systems to work together. First, get an initial analysis of the energy efficiency of your home and then get a recommendation on home improvements. Home improvements include things like sealing air leaks, adding insulation, sealing ductwork, upgrading heating, cooling and ventilation systems. Additionally, improvements can involve upgrading lights, appliances, and water heating equipment, replacing windows, and installing renewable energy systems, such as solar panels.
Easy Dumpster Rental is always ready to provide hassle-free roll-off dumpster rental to Okeechobee residents at affordable rates. Our inventory includes quality 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard and 40-yard dumpsters. With us, you can easily find out what size dumpster you need by using the dumpster calculator and we’ll provide you with a quick price quote when you contact us. We’ll also be sure to drop off your roll off dumpster on time so that you can get your project underway.