Dumpster Rental in Berwyn, IL
Hook The Biggest Discount On A Rolling Bin Unit Today
How Our Business Is Changing The Industry:
Easy Dumpster Rental sets the standard for the industry. Through its advanced business model, EDR is able to offer great, personalized service to a range of clients, from homeowners to contractors.
- We are the kings of refuse.
- We excel in our work and exceed the competition.
- Don’t get a lot of cheap-talk; our service is backed by 15 years of experience.
- Dumpster quality matters and ours are the strongest around.
- Remember to keep hazardous waste out of the bin.
Grab Discounts Off You Next Rolling Bin Rental Costs Up To $100:
Always be careful with companies that hide fees or intentionally levy penalties. Easy Dumpster Rental is different. Our staff always gives you the best price and works to help you save money at every turn.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s bin rates are guaranteed in Berwyn.
- Try our Dumpster Calculator to maximize your value.
- We can help you determine you waste with our great rolloff conversion tables.
- See why our customers love us and why you will too.
- Get a quote today or give us a call.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment, Sustainability and Things to do in Berwyn
The City of Berwyn is in Illinois south for the City of Chicago and resulted from a break with the Berwyn Cicero Township in 1908. Today, residents of Berwyn enjoy a town that has proximity to the Chicago while offering a number of local activities from multiple art galleries, pubs, coffee houses, and concerts. Nearby Brookfield also offers a zoo that and a perfect activity for residents and visitors. Similarly, museums in nearby Oak Park spotlight and educate on the lives and work of Ernest Hemingway and Frank Lloyd Wright.
The Department of Environment and Sustainability
The Department of Environment and Sustainability is Cook County’s governing body that regulates the environment of much of the Chicago areas. The Department handles a number of issues including:
- Mandates and enforces environmental compliance under the Cook County Environmental Control Ordnance and engages in initiatives to reduce energy and water usage, evaluate soil waste conditions, and monitory the air quality.
- The Department also registers certain equipment and takes applications for things like air-fuel burning equipment, incinerator equipment, spray booth equipment, and storage tanks. In addition, the Department has developed a website that will post the annual Certificate of Operation (COO) of facilities.
Asbestos is an environmental concern and can be apart of may construction and demolition projects. The EPA describes asbestos as numerous building materials that have a high-fiber strength that enables these materials to resist fires. It is also found in what is termed “friction products” that utilize resilient structures for things like breaks, clutches, and transmissions and heat-resistant fabrics, packaging, and coatings. Some things that may contain asbestos include:
- Insulation found in attics and walls that contain vermiculite.
- Clutches and breaks for cars.
- Oil and coal furnaces and door gaskets.
- Pipes covered with material or blankets container asbestos.
- Roof shingles.
- Home Siding.
- Some vinyl or sheet flooring tiles and adhesives.
- Textured paints and compounds.
If you are working with asbestos, it is important to get an Asbestos Abatement Permit through Cook County’s Environment and Sustainability Department located at 69 W. Washington Street Room 1900, Chicago, IL 60602 and can be reached by phone at 708-865-5962.
Permitting for Asbestos Abatement can be for a number of reasons by both residents and contractors for the following:
- An Asbestos Abatement Permit Program Application that was formally known as the Project Notification Form. This form will cost about $200 for residential or commercial projects and must be submitted ten days or more prior to the project.
- A revision to an existing permit that can be requested any time between initiation and termination of the permit.
- Finally, if you are a first-time applicant for an Operations and Maintenance Asbestos Removal permit you must submit your application fifteen days or more before the commencement of your project. In addition, quarterly (or in some cases, biannual) reports and the provision of inspection fee payments are required.
Construction and Demolition Dumpster Bins
If you are working on a construction, renovation, or demolition project, you will likely need a dumpster bin for the waste. One way to reduce costs is to get a dumpster that is specifically for construction and demolition debris and excludes other forms of waste. By using only one form of waste, Easy Dumpster Rental can reduce your overall costs. Additionally, construction and demolition waste are often disposed of separately. Remember, if you are going to work on a demolition project in Cook County, you will need a demolition permit. Demolition projects are defined by Cook County as any project that removes any structures that are load bearing or load supporting. These permits include residential and commercial demolition permits:
- Residential demolition permits are usually appropriate for things like garages and sheds and must be submitted ten days in advance of the scheduled demolition regardless of the suspected prescience of asbestos and have a $150 filing fee.
- Commercial demolition permits are appropriate for structures with five or more units including industrial complexes, schools, healthcare facilities, and residential buildings with five or more units, and also have a $150 filing fee.