Dumpster Rental in Bellwood, IL
Hitch Up Great Service & Pricing On A Dumpster
How We Became The Unsurpassed Dumpster Bin Service In Bellwood:
Easy Dumpster Rental was founded on the idea of providing of superior service and low dumpster prices for all of its customers that has lasted to today and will continue in the future.
- We support demolitions, construction, landscaping and many other projects.
- Choose an open-top-bin from 10 to a massive 40-yard bin.
- Consider one of our roll-off bins to quickly clean after a party or event.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its imitable service in Bellwood.
- See our special deals on open-top containers.
Savings of $10, $50, $100 On Your Open-Top-Container Rental Costs:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee warranties it low rates so that homeowners and businesses so that you don’t get taken to the cleaners with hidden fees and scams.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, we are determined to save your time and money.
- Our service is extraordinary and our rates are steadfast.
- Use our free Dumpster Calculator to cut superfluous costs.
- Your bottom-line quote will come back faster than Ricochet Rabbit.
- We specialize being honest and affordable.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Bellwood is technically located in the suburbs but we feel like we are in an urban extension of the City of Chicago with exceptional nightlife and diversity. Bellwood is located in just twelve minutes from the city of Chicago and just thirteen minutes from O’Hare Airport, which serves as a regional hub, and in proximity to Lake Michigan. The economy is one that is always ripe for investment, with over nineteen thousand residents, of which over seventy percent own their own homes. Homes in Bellwood sell for an average (or median) value of one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Recycling with Your Dumpster Bin
When you rent a dumpster bin many people simply put everything in the bin to save time. But this is very inefficient. The first reason is that items that are placed with other types of waste may end up in a landfill if they are not separated from the other waste during the disposal process. Because it is important to divert recycling from landfills, it is important to keep these items separately to ensure that they are processed in the most environmental way possible. The Village asserts that the United States creates about forty percent of word waste but recycles less than thirty percent of this quantity, and each person creates over one thousand and six hundred pounds of waste each year. if we took all of the office paper that is tossed each year, it could create a twelve-foot wall extending from Los Angeles to New York.
But recycling is also important for your bottom line. Dumpster bins often fill up quickly and, in many cases, volume fills faster than weight limits are exceeded, so that managing volume is important to keep your cost down as much as possible, either by renting the smallest bin possible for your job or avoiding extra dumping fees. Recycling is also free to be disposed of or can even bring in petty cash if you have metals. Most of us take this for granted because recycling has always been taken for us. But in reality, disposal costs money while recycling is done for free to augment the process. So why put free disposal in your bin at the possible expense of other waste, such as municipal waste or construction and demolition debris, that cost money?
Where to Recycle?
In Bellwood, there are a couple of ways to dispose of your recycling. First, you can place recycling in your regular curb pickup to be taken by the Village. But what if you have too much recycling to really fit in the recycling bin? Don’t fret, as there are many locations that recycling can be taken to in greater bulk, including:
- City Reclamation Inc located at 2050 N Hawthorne Avenue in Melrose Park, Illinois.
- Illinois Recycling Center located at 605 Northwest Avenue in Northlake, Illinois.
- Tri-State Recycling 301 W Lake Street in Northlake, Illinois.
- Tri-State Recycling Salvage 301 W Lake Street in Northlake, Illinois.
- West Melrose Metal Recycling located at 4719 W Lake Street in Melrose Park, Illinois.
- West Side Recycling located at 3316 W North Avenue in Stone Park, Illinois.
What to do with Electonic Waste?
Electronic waste, or what is also referred to as E-waste, is prohibited form landfills in the State of Illinois. This means that regardless of whether or not you are using a dumpster bin, electronic waste cannot be tossed with other garbage. Af fist this may seem like a problem that most of us avoid by piling up our old electronics in our storage areas. But when you rent a dumpster bin to clean or renovate a room, you may have to deal with these old electronics. The good news is that this process is easy when you have a company like Easy Dumpster Rental to guide you. In Bellwood, you can simply take in these items to the Bellwood Public Works Department at 203 30th Avenue, Bellwood at the Bellwood drop off facility.