Dumpster Rental in Boone, NC
Get Tremendous RollOff Savings & Exceptional Service
How We Provide Tremendous Roll Off Service In Boone:
We take great pride in offering you unparalleled customer service. Our sales reps are eager to serve you and make sure you get exactly what you need with a very fast response time. Plus, they are experts in their field.
- Check out our wonderful dumpster conversion visualizer.
- We have over 16 years experience in the sanitation industry.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
- We provide residential bin service to help you clear out your garage or basement.
- A hassle-free ordering process that will put a smile on your face.
Save With Us Between $10 And $125 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We have no peers when it comes to giving you the most affordable pricing in Boone. If you want your dumpster delivered on time with rates that will blow you away then its time to call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Take a gander at our dumpster weight calculator.
- Speedy service and Super low prices in Boone.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of dumpster sizes.
- Both disposal and delivery included in one flat rate.
- Give us call now and begin saving your hard earned money.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Boone
Boone with a population of 18,000 residents is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The town was named after the great Daniel Boone and US News named the city one of the top ten places in America to retire. The Daniel Boone Hotel and the Jones House are on the National Registry of Historic Places. Appalachian State University is located here and some interesting places to visit are Daniel Boone Native Gardens and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Some famous people from the area include Pastor Franklin Graham, musician Doc Watson, and guitarist Michael Houser.
Recycling and Landfill
Boone is located in Watauga County in North Carolina. The Town of Boone does offer a weekly solid waste service and voluntary curbside recycling collection service. It provides free of charge recycling cans at the Public Works Department. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the Watauga Solid Waste & Recycling for any additional items they may have that do not fit in their curbside bin. Bring your items to the:
336 Landfill Road
Boone, NC 28607
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this landfill include:
- Cooking oil
- Yard waste
- Water tanks
- Used motor oil
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Plastic bags
- Window glass
- Water Hoses
- Paper towels
Please follow this link for information about this landfill.
Here Are a Few Frequently Asked Questions About Our Company
To help give you some insight into the container rental industry especially as it pertains to Easy Dumpster Rental, we have put together a simple Q&A to help you better understand our ordering process and other pertinent things about our company. We hope this clarifies any questions you have. If you still need some answers you can either call us or visit our FAQ page.
- What is the difference between a dumpster, rolloff, canister, bin, front load unit etc…? I’m confused.
All the above descriptors used to describe a dumpster are basically the same. A container is a rolloff and a canister is a container. Most businesses have certain buzz words that are unique to there industry. And it is no different in the container-bin industry. It should be noted that all companies offer the same basic sizes. We have bin rentals in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards.
- How far in advance should I order my bin? Do I need a reservation?
48 hours is typically enough lead time for us to get your bin to your site. However, we do offer same day service in Boone if it is requested.
- If I am doing two or more projects at the same time, can Easy Dumpster Rental delivery the same dumpster to each site?
Sure. Just check with our sales staff and they will be happy to take care of any of your needs. Many people use this type of service so no worries.
- Where should I put the dumpster on my site?
It is a great idea to put the dumpster on the street. However, you must first check with city hall to see if you need a permit. The other options are the lawn or driveway. This is usually dictated by the project and any obstacles that may prevent putting the can in the yard.
- How do I pay for your services?
There a few ways in which you can pay. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express or PayPal.
- Do I need to be home on the day of delivery?
Yes, we highly recommend that you or family member can be there on the delivery day. We just want to make sure the container is placed exactly where you want it.
- Are there any limitations on how long I can keep a dumpster-rolloff rental?
Typically renal periods are 7 or 14 days. However, if you find that you need more time give the front office a call and we gladly help you out with an extension.