Dumpster Rental in Landis, NC
Get Righteous Service & Low Bin-Unit Rates
How We Provide The Best Roll Off Service in Landis:
The only service you are going to get from us is the type that you have only dreamt about. Polite, on time, and why going anywhere else when you are treated like royalty. Service that is a throwback to yesterday.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer is like a cool drink on a hot day.
- Rent a rolloff with one simple, hassle-free phone call.
- Get a bin quote faster than you can blink your eye.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
Save A Ton With Us-Up To $100 On Your Open Top Rollaway Rental Cost:
If you are not renting from us then you are overpaying. Our dumpster-rental rates are the lowest in the Tar Heel State by a country mile. If you want to pay more for a bin rental that is it up to you, but why would you?
- All of our fees are made upfront, not on the backend.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Landis, NC
Landis was incorporated in 1901 and has a current population of 3,100 residents. The Recreation Department provides activities such as softball and Little League programs, a swimming pool and tennis courts. A few historical buildings include the Linn Brothers Store and the Landis Depot.
Solid Waste and Recycling
This former mill town located in Rowan County in the state of North Carolina offers its citizens weekly curbside recycling and trash service. They will not collect appliances, batteries or tires. If you want to drop off debris yourself you are welcomed to use Rowan County Landfill which you can find at the:
789 Campbell Road
Woodleaf, NC 27054
Phone: (704) 278-2211
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Not accepted Items include:
- Hazardous waste
- Medical waste
- Automotive batteries
- Oil filters
Pricing for Garbage per Truckload:
- Bulk items $5
- Full load $30
- Half load $15
- Over the top $45
Some Question and Answers Concerning Rolloff Rentals
Please find below some often asked questions about the bin rental process. If you don’t see your question here, either go to our FAQ page or give us a call. Our front office staff would love to help you.
- How long can I keep the front load unit? Most people keep their bins for 7 or 14 days. however, you can keep it until the job is completed. If you need an extension just call the front office.
- Will the rolloff damage my driveway or lawn? Usually this not an issue. If you would like some peace of mind you may want to go to your local lumber store and pick up some plywood to place under the wheels. The hauler will help you with this. Otherwise, property damage will not be a problem.
- How far out in advance do I need to order a dumpster? We like up to 48 hours notice. But if needed, we do offer same day service in Landis.
- Do I need to be home on the delivery day? Yes, we would like someone there to ensure we get the rolloff right where you want it. There have been times when people don’t remember that they have a power line in the way or don’t realize that there isn’t enough space to place the bin where they would like. So, if you can’t be there please have a family member or neighbor be there for you.
- What are my payment options? We accept most major credit cards. Including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.
- Can I place a container in the street? Usually, this is not a problem. But make sure you contact city hall to see if you need a permit.
- Are there any items that I can’t put into the open top rollaway? Generally speaking, hazardous waste is against the law to put into any container. If you are not sure about some of the materials talk it over with your Account Manager.