Dumpster Rental in Richmond Heights, OH
Get Awe-Inspiring RollOff Service
How We Offer The Greatest Roll Off Service In Richmond Heights:
We are a dumpster company that is driven to give you the best customer service in America. We listen carefully to every potential and former customers desires then immediately take action to ensure they get what they ask for.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is bringing peace throughout the world.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- Easily extend your dumpster rental with a flat, daily fee.
- Our long lease periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Read heartfelt stories from our customers who think the world of us and our service.
Great Savings Found Only Here-Up To $150 On Your Rolloff Rental Rate:
If you are not getting on-time delivery and pickup and feel that you are paying way to much for a bin rental then its time for a change. Easy Dumpster Rental prides itself on punctual service and low rental costs.
- Deliveries made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Richmond Heights.
- All open top rollaways are priced affordably to help you stay well within your budget.
- We can easily match or beat any competitors rates without even blinking an eye.
- Never do we add on any surcharges and hidden fees. We are an ethically run business.
- Rent a 10-cubic yard baby bin rolloff for a next to nothing. Well, almost nothing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfills, Recycling and Extraordinary Facts About Richmond Heights, OH
The city of Richmond Heights was settled in 1917 as the Village of Claribel. However, shortly after was renamed to Richmond Heights. But long before this, the Connecticut Land Company surveyed the area in the 1700’s. The population is around 10,500 residents. The Richmond Heights Community Park offers residents Zumba, R&B Line Dancing, and a Pool and Spray Ground. Moreover, you can also participate in youth basketball, baseball, and soccer, and outdoor summer concerts. Dean Park provides playgrounds, a sandbox, 4 baseball fields, a batting cage, and a pavilion. Also, there is the Redstone/Highland Reserve. The Reserve functions both as a lab for research and is a wonderful place to tour and enjoy nature. Some famous people from the city include race car driver Eddie Johnson, Congresswoman Francis Bolton, and aviation pioneer James R. Bede.
Rubbish and Recycling
Richmond Heights is located in Cuyahoga County in Ohio. The city does offer streetside bi-weekly recycling services. The city provides blue plastic bags to place your recyclables in. Some items that can be recycled:
- Newspaper: At the drop off center only
- Magazines: At the drop off center only
Make sure you empty and rinse your cans, cartons, and glass jars.
The City’s Service Department will pick up your limbs and brush. Ensure that you place all debris neatly on the tree lawn. No limbs should exceed four feet in length and try to keep bundles relatively light in weight. E-waste and tires can be dropped off at the service center twice a year. Also, household hazardous waste can be dropped off 4 times a year. Please take your unused or unwanted medications to the Richmond Heights Police Station.
There is an annual paper shredding event. Call City Hall for details. There is plenty of donation drop off stores for used clothing and other textiles. Check out this page for more information.
The city does operate a drop off center for recyclables. It can be found at:
26260 Chardonview Road
Richmond Heights, Oh 44143
Hours Of Operation
6640 Cochran road
Solon, Oh 44139
- NORM: Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials
The landfill does not accept hazardous waste materials.
Large Waste Items
The city will pick up bulk items such as furniture, chairs, sofas, and mattresses. These aforementioned items must be wrapped in plastic and sealed with tape. If you need to get rid of carpet the city requests that you cut it into four-foot lengths and bind it. Ensure that it is not to heavy for one person to pick up. Leaves and grass clippings into bags. The town will be more than happy to pick up your large appliances such as fridges, stoves, freezers, washers, and dryers. But you must call the service department to arrange a pickup.