Dumpster Rental in Elmendorf, TX
Rent A Finer Open-Top-Container For Your Project
Easy Dumpster Renal became legendary in its service by offering and delivering the best service for fifteen years in a way that has earned us a base of satisfied customers that we serve.
Take Hold Of Historically Low Prices on a Dumpster Can Today
- In Elmendorf, we always guarantee our unbelievably low prices.
- We will hard to make sure you have the right bin for your project.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is revered by the competition.
- Don’t hesitate to give us your trash.
- Get a fast dumpster quote today and get started.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Elmendorf’s Growing Economy & Ease OF Renting a Dumpster
Elmendorf is a small city and community in Bexar County, Texas. In a place as big as Texas, the railroads often dictate economies, and in the late Nineteenth Century Elmendorf became a railroad town on the San Antonio & Aransas Pass Railroad that benefited from a diverse but industrious population. This industriousness paid off in 2004 when the Eagle Ford Shale began to provide oil and fed a blossoming industry and an oil boom. Seeing this opportunity, the municipal government of Elmendorf put into practice legislation that would make the city better able to benefit from the expanding industry and the population rose from six hundred to over two thousand residents. Today, Elmendorf is a constantly growing community with new homes and development springing up like the oil that started it all. Today, almost eighty percent of residents own their own homes, which have a median value of about one hundred thousand dollars. The population, although still relatively small, is as diverse as ever with twenty-two percent between twenty-five and thirty -four years old.
Get a Great Roll Off for Your Next Project in Elmendorf
All of the factors seem to be in place for a great project. The local municipal government has cut bureaucracy and incentivizes growth, the economy, and housing sectors are strong, and there are multiple county and federal programs to support business growth. The next step is to find the perfect dumpster bin for your next project. Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters from ten cubic yards to its whopping forty cubic yard bin. But how can you determine what dumpster is right for your job? Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process very easy with a simple and fast online dumpster calculator to accurately assess the weight and volume that any project will produce.
Economic Development in Elmendorf:
If you are investing in your home or business in Elmendorf, you can be confident that the local government is working to cut red tape to make dreams more easily accessible and growth more readily available. But in addition to that, the County of Bexar also works to promote economic development goals through the Economic and Community Development Department. This government body has the mission os growing the economy and quality of life all of Bexar County through a better workforce, partnering with local businesses, and making community resources available for residents and families. Withing this missing, there are three divisions.
- The Economic Development Division: The County of Bexar has several programs to incentivize the building of the local economy through a number of mechanisms. The fist is a skill development program that promotes training for specific industries and skills. The second is its innovation Fund Grant that funds the development of business skills. The third is the Opportunity Zone Program that offers tax breaks for businesses. The forth is a tax abatement program that incentivizes projects that are deemed to facilitate economic and community development. For more information contact the Economic Development Division at 101 West Nueva, Suite 944 in San Antonio.
- The Community Development Division: Community Development administers U.S. Housing and Urban Development funding. These funds are channeled through 1) the federally funded Community Development Block Grant (CDBG): 2) The HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME) that offers funds for to construct new housing or renovate or improve existing housing; 3) the Emergency Solutions Grant Program to assist shelters and other emergency areas; and 4) federal tax credit rebates for certain hosing under the TDHCA Housing Tax Credits Program. For more information contact the Community Development Department at 233 North Pecos, Suite 590 in San Antonio.
- The Community Resource Division: The Community Resouces Division was instituted to help families and individuals that are experiencing hardships pay their utility bills, with special attention to elderly residents, disables, residents, and households with young children. For more information on the program contact Bexar County Economic & Community Development (Attention: Utility Assistance) at 233 N. Pecos, Suite 590 in San Antonio.