Dumpster Rental in Somerset, TX
Why Our Always-Premium Service Always Outdoes Our Competitors
Easy Dumpster Rental outmatches its competitors every time because it delivers on its promise for great service and guaranteed lowest prices every time so that you save money and time.
Why Our Bin Rental Service Has Led The Wholesale Bin Revolution
- Easy Dumpster Rental is simply the golden bin rental company.
- Don’t get fooled by the old bait and switch.
- Easy Dumpster Rental quotes don’t transform or change.
- We save our customers in every state of the country.
- We have succeeded because we love satisfied customers.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Drop-off & Self Hauling in Somerset with Also Other Quick Facts
Somerset got its name from its founding in the mid-19th Century by Baptist families that can from Somerset, Kentucky. Somerset is off SH-1604 and is strategically located in Bexar County just fifteen miles southwest of the expansive economy of San Antonio. It was named for a settlement that had been begun in 1848 three miles farther south, in what is now Atascosa County, by a group of Baptist families from Somerset, Kentucky. Over the years, the economy and population have grown to what it is today. In the early 20th Century, Somerset relied on cotton, fruit, and vegetable crops that would expand into truck farming and oil and coal production that make Somerset prosperous.
The population of Somerset increased steadily during the late 1960s and 1970s and, by 1978, topped the one thousand residents threshold. By 1990, Somerset has over elven hundred residents that worked in a range of agricultural businesses and commodities with some working in nearby San Antonio or surrounding areas. In 2000 the population rose over one thousand five hundred, and today there are about seventeen hundred residents. These residents offer a high level of diversity, with people of all age groups, from nine to fifteen percent so that there is a balanced community. Additionally, about twelve percent have college and/or advanced degrees, thirty-three percent have some college or an associate’s degree, and thirty-five percent are high school graduates.
Self Hauling in Somerset
When you get your new dumpster, you may want to self haul certain items. This may be necessary in certain cases. For example, if you use a single-use dumpster bin, you can save money by limiting your bin to one type of debris, such as yard waste if you are working on a landscaping project or construction and demolition debris if you are working on a roofing project or renovations. You may also go a little over your bin volume and may want to self-haul.
But where do you go with extra waste? One location is the Covel Gardens Landfill. Covel Gardens Landfill is one of only two solid waste disposal facilities in the greater San Antonio and serves Bexar County and the surrounding region and employs more than fifty thousand people. For more information, contact the Covel Gardens Landfill at:
- 8611 Covel Road in San Antonio.
- Phone number (210) 623-8800.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Sat 8-1pm.
Investing in Somerset
Somerset has a strong economy that can be a good place to invest in a business, expand an existing business, or invest in your home. Investing in your home can raise its value while enjoying renovations, expansions, or even landscaping. Home values in Somerset are strong, with a median value of more than one hundred and twenty thousand dollars and a rate of homeownership that is about two-thirds of the population. Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters and services to make almost any project easy. Consider the following projects:
- Spring-cleaning: In many cases, spring cleaning can quickly produce more refuse than you dreamed was in your home, and renting a small dumpster can make a spring-cleaning fast.
- Reorganizing: If you are cleaning and organizing your attic, shed, or garage, don’t make it hard make it easy with a dumpster in your driveway.
- Events: When you are preparing for an office party, outdoor wedding, or community event don’t forget to plan for cleanup afterward. Schedule a dumpster bin for the morning after.
- Landscaping: Landscaping projects produce a great deal yard waste that leaving you dumbfounded, but not with an Easy Dumpster Rental bin.
- Remodeling: Dumpster bins are essential if you are working on your bathroom, kitchen, or putting in new roofing or tiling or their projects.
- Construction and renovation: Construction and demolition projects require the right dumpster bin for the job and Easy Dumpster Rental has construction bins that the experts trust.