Dumpster Rental in Stockdale, TX
Land A Cost-effective Open Top Unit For Your Project
Easy Dumpster Rental has conquered the winning dumpster rental service model that conforms not to us but to the needs and preferences of every unique project and client.
Why Our Astonishing Service Is Never Rivaled In Stockdale
- Easy Dumpster Rental is your advocate.
- Our fast online dumpster quotes are like lasers.
- Our solid flat rates cleanse hidden fees and scams.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is in a league of its own.
- See what our great customers say about us.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Stockdale: The Home of The Watermelon
Stockdale is a small town in Wilson County with almost thirteen hundred residents and is considered by many to be one of the best places to live in Texas. It is strategically located at the intersection of US 87 and Texas 123. Its location is also about forty miles southeast of the economic powerhouse of San Antonio, which combines small town appeal with financial strength. To understand Stockdale just look to the Stockdale Watermelon Jubilee, which is an example of the family-friendly community that Stockdale offers to its residents. The Watermelon Jubilee dates back to 1937 and takes place in June. At the Jubilee, families can enjoy watermelon, of course, watch a parade at the city park, and take part in a number of other activities. Some of the other events in Stockdale include:
- In January residents enjoy the Wilson County Stock Show.
- In April you can have fun at the Stockdale Education Foundation Skeet Shoot.
- May is known for Baker’s boil and the SHS Graduation.
- In August you can go to the open house of the Masonic Lodge.
- September is enjoy the Festival of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and the Stockdale Education Foundation’s Glamour & Glitz Gala.
- October marks the end of summer and the beginning of the church fall celebrations.
- December is the hood season and offers the Downtown Christmas Celebration, a pancake breakfast hosted by the Masonic Lodge, and the schools put on a winter wonderland show.
Real Estate in Stockdale
Whether you live all the way down on S. 2nd Street, or at North St. Mary’s Street, or on the east side of town near the Stockdale City Park, you may be considering improving your home to improve your home values. Investing in your home enables you to enjoy all of the advantages of your home while taking increasing its value. There are a number of indicators that make Stockdale a great place to invest in your real estate by either building, renovating, or expanding. The first thing that many people look at when accessing home values and the potential for growth is the quality fo the public schools. In Stockdale, despite is a limited size, schools are highly ranked. The town’s elementary school, high school, and junior high school are all well ranked. If you are interested in going to college and want to stay near home, there are also a number of excellent universities to choose from.
- Texas Lutheran University in Seguin.
- Texas State University in San Marcos
- Coastal Bend College in Beeville
- Other universities in San Antonio.
Stockdale is also a great place to invest in your business or expand your existing business. The town has a surprisingly diverse population. About twenty-nine percent of the population is under the age of eighteen, another thirty-three percent are adults under the age of forty-five, nineteen percent are between forty-five and sixty-five years old, and nineteen percent are above the age of sixty-five. Education levels also vary, making for a diverse workforce. More than forty-one percent of residents have some level or higher education. The median income is also above the national average at over sixty-one thousand dollars. In addition to being close to San Antonio, Stockdale is close to Karnes City, Kenedy, Seguin, and New Braunfels.
Stockdale offers more than just a god economy. There are a number of economic development activities:
- The Stockdale Economic Development Corporation (SEDC): The Stockdale Economic Development Corporation is run by local volunteers that assist businesses in Stockdale and business startups with the acquisition of land, the construction of new facilities, and other types of help to promote jobs and to promote economic health in a very specific way that does not encroach upon the small-town atmosphere of the community.
- Stockdale also oversees a business park. The Stockdale Business Park consists of ninety acres of downtown land along Highway 89 that was annexed and rezoned by the municipality. The municipal government also has developed with gas lines, electricity lines, and water and sewer lines. For more information, contact the Stockdale Economic Development Corporation at 700 West Main in Stockdale.