Dumpster Rental in Atlantic Beach, FL
Call Now For an Amazing Bin Service & Price
Why We Provide the Best Service In The Industry:
For over a decade, Easy Dumpster Rental has prided itself on getting the right dumpster size for each project and supporting its customers.
- Customer satisfaction is our daily goal.
- Getting the right dumpster size is easy with our online tools.
- Each project is different, so our service is tailored to your needs.
- Bins for all projects from demolitions to house cleanings.
- Our top-notch service is backed by our guarantee.
Saving Of $90 Or More Possibly Available on Roll-Off Bin Rental Costs:
Residents of Atlantic Beach can enjoy a high level of customer service available with guaranteed low rates that make any project easy and inexpensive.
- Easy Dumpster Rental outstrips its competitors with guaranteed low prices .
- We have rented over 100,000 roll-off dumpster bins at our great rates.
- Easy Dumpster Rental online quotes are personalized, fast, and dependable.
- We offer online tools to easily get the most efficient dumpster bin for your job.
- Additional container discounts are offered online.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste Disposal, Landfill and Other Quick Facts on Atlantic Beach
Atlantic Beach is a city in Duval County on the Atlantic side of Florida near the border with Georgia. The City of Atlantic Beach provides weekly removal of garbage, yard waste, recycling, appliances and tires that service over five thousand residents within the city.
- Appliances: Appliances and tires are collected weekly and must be put on the street the night before and refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, and similar appliances must have doors removed.
- Tires: The City also collects up to two scrap tiers each week (maximum of six per year) without rims and requires advance scheduling. These items are then recycled as asphalt that can be used to resurface parking lots, arenas, and highways, as subsoil for sports fields and surfacing under playground equipment.
- Construction debris: Additionally, the City also collects construction and building materials on the street. The debris collection is limited to one cubic yard per week and less than five feet in length and cannot be from work conducted by a contractor (contractors are responsible for the disposal of project waste). Residents are asked to cut lumber into pieces less than five feet in length, remove exposed nails, place concrete and tiles and other debris in contains that weigh forty pounds or less, and that propane tanks are empty with their valves have taken off.
Trail Ridge Landfill
Trail Ridge Landfill services the City of Jacksonville and Duval County, and is owned by the site is owned by the City of Jacksonville. The landfill takes in from two thousand and five hundred to three thousand tons of waste each day on the nearly one thousand-acre site (977 acres). The Trail Ridge Landfill also contains a gas collection system that gathers the gas through a network comprised of over one hundred wells pipes the gas to an on-site landfill gas-to-energy plant. The site does not accept hazardous waste but does accept the following non-hazardous materials:
- Construction debris
- Demolition debris.
- Industrial waste.
- Special waste.
- Municipal solid waste.
How to pick the right roll-off container for a project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a is customers dumpster bins from ten cubic yards to forty cubic yards so every customer can get the right bin size for every job. However, it is often difficult to determine what size is needed and, as a result, the initial estimation of the waste that will be produced is important. Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process easy and accurate with simple and fast online tools to appraise the amount of weight and volume that a project will generate and correlate that information to the right dumpster bin.
First, estimate determine the type of waste that a project will produce including;
- Household garbage.
- Yard waste.
- Loose and dry earth.
- Excavated or wet earth.
- Loose construction debris.
- Un-compacted metal siding.
- Dry or loose sand.
Second, determine your waste volume. Dumpster containers are measured rented in volumes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. But this can be difficult to assess from a landscaping, construction, or home improvement project. We make this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables, which convert real-world conversions. If you can estimate the number of loads of brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), Easy Dumpster Rental online tools will your accurately asses the bin you will need.
Finally, use the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator to calculate the weight and the right dumpster for you. We also offer even more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for specific ceiling material estimates for ceilings, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to more accurately predict weight.