Dumpster Rental in Safety Harbor, Florida
Work With The Best Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Company
How We Lead In Roll-Off Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers affordable dumpster bins with great service that has served our customers with over 100,000 dumpster bin rentals.
- guarantee superior bin service in Safety Harbor.
- We support demolitions, construction, landscaping and many other projects.
- Having an event or party? Consider one of our roll-off bin for a fast cleanup.
- To size, your project, try our dumpster conversion tool.
- Save even more with our many specials.
Saving of $30, $80, $120 Or Even More On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
The Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee ensures that you will get the best roll off dumpster rental rates and the highest level of service available anywhere in the country.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, we work hard to saves you time and money.
- Get an easy and fast quote online.
- Our Dumpster Calculator helps to optimize savings.
- Our Service is dependable.
- Efficiency, honest, and low prices are what you will find.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Safty Harbor’s Origins
Safety Harbor is a city along the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County, Florida. Historical records suggest that Hernando de Soto, a Spanish explorer, arrived in the area now known as Safety Harbor under the impression that he had discovered the Fountain of Youth based on the local natural mineral springs that would later attract travelers to the area and eventually inspired the rise of the Safety Harbour Resort and Spa.
Solid Waste and Recycling
The Safety Harbor Sanitary Division manages four areas:
- Residential service
- Commercial Dumpster Service,
- Curbside Recycling Services collect trash and recycling.
- Special Pick-up Service
Solid Waste Technical Management Committee is a body that renders recommendations and technical reviews to the City regarding:
- The rates, formation, and implementation and revision of policies and programs.
- The locations of facilities for solid waste disposal and resource recovery.
- The development and implementation of new technologies.
- Acquisition and major acquisition.
- The selection of consultants.
- The submission and approval of grant applications.
- General management and operational policies.
Pinellas County Solid Waste operates the Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center (HEC3). HEC3 is a disposal location specified household waste. Residents may bring white goods, such as electronics, and chemicals free of charge including the following:
- Electronics: Cell phones, computers (desktops), hard drives, CD drives, laptops, monitors, rechargeable batteries, smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- Chemicals: Automotive fluids, automotive and household batteries (except alkaline batteries, which should disposed of in regular trash), cleaners, cooking oil, fertilizers, fluorescent bulbs, mercury-containing devises including fluorescent bulbs, kerosene, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, motor oil, latex and oil-based paint, paint remover, paint thinner, pesticides, pool chemicals, smoke detectors, solvents, and wood preservatives.
Residents may only bring in limited quantities of the above hazardous materials per vehicle:
- Six television sets.
- Twenty paint containers (one gallon each).
- Five containers of five-gallon paint.
- Five computers.
- Twelve fluorescent bulbs.
- Five containers of five-gallon gasoline or kerosene.
- Five containers of automotive fuels and oils of five gallons or less.
Get the Right Roll-off Dumpster Bin for any Project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a wide range of dumpster bin sizes from ten to forty cubic yards. These options help customers to get the most efficient option for each job. However, it can be difficult for even experienced dumpster bin renters to estimate their refuse disposal needs without getting a bin that is larger than needed or that overflows requiring more than one disposal. For this reason, Easy Dumpster Rental offers helpful tools to aid professionals and homeowners to calculate the required volume of a project.
Each bin size is limited by both weight and volume, so both must be assessed. Both can be assessed using the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator from the following steps:
- Select the type of waste that you will be disposing of (e.g. household garbage, yard waste, loose and dry earth, dry or loose sand, wet/excavated earth, loose construction debris, and metal siding that is not compacted). If you have trouble conceptualizing how much these items will amount to in cubic yards, Easy Dumpster Rental offers a number of conversion chart designed to translate more common measurements, such as the number of trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup truck loads, dump truck loads, into cubic yards. The conversion charts also describe the largest possible item that can fit in each bin size.
- Then estimate the length, width, and height of your expected refuse.
- Finally, enter the data into the Dumpster Calculator to calculate the right dumpster for you.
- To generate greater accuracy, Easy Dumpster Rental also offers tools that that can be used to estimate the weights for categories, such as ceiling material estimates for ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances with more accurate predictability. These charts include