Dumpster Rental in Lynn, MA
Get Superb Savings & Service On RollOff
How We Can Give You Outstanding Service In Lynn:
We will work hard to gain your trust and to keep you coming back to us for all of your container needs. Our sales team is highly motivated and skilled to make sure you get the results you deserve.
- Guaranteed on time delivery and pick up
- Our rolloff units can haul away between 2 and 5 tons of trash
- Free consultations and online quotes
- Rent a bin with one simple call
- Please be advised that we cannot accept hazardous waste
Save With Us Between $10 And $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We know that economic times are tough for some. And with that in mind, we offer the lowest prices in Lynn. We guarantee that Easy Dumpster Rental will match or beat any competitors prices.
- Low flat rates on a variety of canister sizes
- All of our fees are upfront. No worrying about added surcharges being tacked on
- We have a roll-off FAQ page to give you some insights on how we run our company
- All of our rates are transparent
- What are you waiting for? Call us ASAP and begin to save!
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Lynn, MA
Lynn is a city that is located in Essex County in the state of Massachusetts. The Lynn Department of Public Works provides residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services that occur on a weekly basis.
Lynn Department of Public Works
250 Commercial St
Lynn, MA 01905
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday; 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday; 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday; 8:30 Am to 12:30 PM
Residents who have household trash that they wish to dispose of, outside of their curbside regular trash collection day, are asked to contact Lynn Department of Public Works for convenient drop off locations.
Recycling In Lynn
The Lynn Department of Public Works provides residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services that occur on a weekly basis.
A full list of items that are accepted (as well as those that are prohibited) as a part of the Lynn curbside recycling program, can be found here.
Residents who have recyclables that they wish to dispose of, outside of their curbside regular recycling collection day, are asked to contact Lynn Department of Public Works for convenient drop off locations.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Lynn Department of Public Works organizes and manages its own household hazardous waste collection days that residents can be a part of. The list of materials that are accepted at these events is extensive; however, the following materials are prohibited:
- Medical waste
- Latex paint
- Propane tanks
- Cathode ray tubes, electronics
- Radioactive materials (including smoke detectors)
Yard waste is collected curbside from Lynn residents on a seasonal basis, starting in April and ending in December. Residents can also drop off yard waste at the Lynn Department of Public Works from April to December. Christmas trees are collected during either the first or second week of January.
Interesting Facts About Lynn
Lynn was settled in 1629 and sits along the Atlantic Ocean. The city is filled with historic architecture, a trendy cultural district, and wide open spaces. Some points of interest include Lynn Heritage State Park and Lynn Woods Reservation, the largest municipal park in Massachusetts. North Shore Community college serves those who are seeking a higher education.
At one time in the early 20th century, Lynn was the leading maker of shoes with 234 factories pumping out 1 million shoes per day. Lately, the downtown area has undergone a major renovation and is beginning to add a new vibrancy to the city. Some notable people from the city include 3 time Academy Award winning actor Walter Brennan, Neil Hamilton, who played Commissioner Gordon on the TV version of Batman, and Lesley Stahl of “60 Minutes” fame.
How We Price Our Roll-Off Units
Before you rent a container bin it’s a smart idea that you understand how we arrive at our rental rates. You will always receive flat-rate pricing, but for your edification, we will discuss the different elements that determine our pricing model. The most prevalent aspects are the city’s landfill fees, type of debris, the amount of debris, and the cost of the rental period or lease.
Below are the 4 main components which affect container-bin cost:
- A) Landfill Cost – The cost for disposing waste material and debris at a landfill generally varies between each city, county, and state. Therefore the cost for dumping waste in Lynn may be lower or higher than in Lowell. This comes into play when determining your dumpster rental cost. We will never charge extra for landfill fees unless you go over the allowed weight or dispose of hazardous materials. Remember, disposing of hazardous waste by a dumpster company like ours is strictly forbidden by the EPA and they will fine you heavily. Likewise so will Easy Dumpster Rental and the landfill.
- B) Debris Type – The type of materials that you intend to dispose of can affect the rental cost of your roll-off container. Waste disposal companies must send debris collected to specific locations. Prices for dumping debris are typically lower for materials that can be recycled compared to non-recyclables and hazardous waste.
- C) Debris Weight – The volume of the waste material that you are disposing of will affect the size of the rental dumpster as well as the dumpster size used by haulers. There are four common dumpster sizes: 10-yard, 20-yard, 30-yard, 40-yard. However, depending on your city, there are other canister-unit sizes in-between but may not be available in Lynn. The greater the unit size, the higher the starting cost. Customers tend to order larger dumpsters to get peace of mind to fit all the trash and not pay extra for an extra haul. To eliminate this possibility and confusion about what size dumpster you need, we have created an easy to use bin calculator to help you make that decision. Don’t make the mistake of ordering a size you don’t need and end up paying extra. We want you to save money not burn it. Also, our staff is deft in asking you the right questions to get you the best front can loader size for your project.
- D) Rental Period – Dumpsters of all sizes typically come with 7-day or 14-day rental periods. However, if you need more time just give us a call. We are very flexible in our lease periods and will let you keep the rolloff as long as you need it. And keep in mind that we offer same day delivery in Lynn. Please call us first thing in the morning so we can get all of this organized for you.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing container rental company in America.