Dumpster Rental in Somerville, MA
The Best Roll-Off Rental Prices & Service
Why We Offer Fantastic Container Service In Somerville:
We strive to offer our customers peace of mind. This is why every time you deal with our customer service department you will always have a wonderful, stress-free experience. Guaranteed to bring you bliss.
- All of our services are guaranteed to please you
- Rent any rolloff container for 14 days or longer
- Same day delivery in Somerville and surrounding suburbs
- We have a wide variety of bin sizes for your convenience
- We accept most major credit cards and Paypal
Save With Us Between $10 And $75 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If on-time delivery, followed by a prompt, courtesy pickup and affordable pricing are important to you, then Easy Dumpster Rentals is the brand to trust. We have consistently delivered for our customers.
- Get out of this world low prices on all rental units
- No hassle service and a very simple ordering process
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator
- Delivery and disposal in one flat rate
- Read about our very happy customers who love us dearly
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Somerville, MA
Somerville is a city that is located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts. The Somerville Department of Public Works provides residents with reliable curbside household trash collection services on a weekly basis.
Somerville Department of Public Works
1 Franey Rd
Somerville, MA 02145
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Residents can make use of the Waste Wizard (that the Somerville Department of Public Works provides on its website) to find out waste disposal related information; such as the trash collection schedule for their specific address and a list of materials that are collected.
Residents of Somerville who want to find out where they can drop off household trash are instructed to contact the Somerville Department of Public Works for more information.
Recycling in Somerville
The Somerville Department of Public Works also provides residents with curbside recycling collection services.
Some recyclables can be dropped off at the Department of Public Works Yard during normal business hours.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Somerville Department of Public Works provides residents with safe and convenient means of disposing of any household hazardous waste that they are in possession of. This collection and disposal of household hazardous waste are carried out through regularly scheduled household hazardous waste collection days that all Somerville residents can attend; provided they provide proof of residency at the event. The household hazardous waste drop-off days are held at the following location.
Somerville Department of Public Works Yard
1 Franey Rd
Somerville, MA 02145
These household hazardous waste collection days occur from April to November; the second Saturday of each month; from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon. More information on these events, as well as the materials that are accepted at them, can be found here.
Yard waste is collected curbside from the end of April to the beginning of December. Christmas trees are collected curbside with regular trash during the months of December and January. Yard waste can also be dropped off at the Department of Public Works Yard.
Interesting Facts About Somerville
Somerville was incorporated in 1842 and in 2015 was given an All-American City Award. The current population is 75,000 residents. During the Revolutionary War, Somerville helped incite the British by stealing gunpowder and this act became a turning point that helped ignite the war. Today, the city has a vibrant art community with many cultural events. The 2 largest employers are Tufts University and ABM Industries. Some well know people from the area include noted film director, Nick Gomez, Medal of Honor recipient, George Dilboy, and award-winning science fiction writer, Hal Clement.
Let Easy Dumpster Rental Free Up Your Living Spaces
Are you agonizing over the fact that you need to tackle some issues with an attic or garage filled with useless junk? Well, don’t fret anymore. Easy Dumpster Rental is here to help make life easier for you. We are the experts when it comes time to do some spring cleaning, no matter what time of year it is. With our 3 step plan we will have a container at your front door before you have completed reading this article.
- Give our office a call and our adept sales team members will ask you quick questions concerning your project. Once we have a sense of what you are trying to accomplish our dumpster weight calculator will suggest the size of the dumpster bin you will need and at the same time give you a super competitive quote. We will never use high-pressure sales tactics. We want you to have the bin you need and nothing more. This is the reason we literally have thousands of repeat customers calling every year us to use our services. Typically, for smaller jobs around the home, we suggest our 10-yard bin. This canister is equivalent to using 4 large pick up trucks. And you don’t want to fool around with a pick up truck because you will find yourself making 4 or more trips to a landfill or recycling center. This is just a waste of both time and money. We can do it all in one simple trip.
- The next step is to tell us what day would you like the roll-off unit delivered and where on your property you would like it placed. You have a few options here depending on your property. The ideal location is to put the rolloff can in the street. This way you will completely minimize any damage to your property. But first, check with your local government officials to see if it’s OK to place a dumpster in the street. And if you need any permits. The second choice would be in the driveway and the third location would be on your lawn. Please bear in mind that dumpsters do get quite heavy. So our sales team we will suggest that you go to your local lumber store and pick up some plywood or planks to place under the dumpster wheels. This usually works well in protecting your beautiful lawn and driveway. The sales team member will also discuss any issues with any overhead wires or other obstacles that may impede the setting of the bin unit on your property. They will also instruct you in the best way to load your bin to maximize the volume so you will not need another haul.
- The last step is the simplest of all. When you have finished loading the front load can, just give our office a call and let us know that you are ready for a pick up. Or, alternatively, you can request a pick up online. Either way, we guarantee that we will be on time for both the delivery and pick up. By the way, you can request both the quote and pick up online.
That’s all there is to it. Easy and stress-free. You can also visit our FAQ page to get some insight into our company’s methodology. So don’t waste any more time, get your living spaces free of clutter. We are the fastest growing container rental company in Massachusetts.