Dumpster Rental in Medford, MA
Grab Super Low Deals On Bin Rentals
Why We Easily Offer The Best Service In Medford:
Easy Dumpster Rental doesn’t use the term “Customer Satisfaction” casually. This is one of our most core ethics and we protect our reputation on a daily basis. We will do all that is possible to ensure your happiness.
- A simple to use dumpster conversion utility page
- We never take a customer for granted
- Easy ordering and pick up. Guaranteed
- Please note that we cannot pick up any hazardous materials
- Rent any rolloff container for 7 days or more.
Save With Us Between $10 And $95 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We strive to provide the most economical prices in Medford. You will never have any hidden fees or surprise surcharges added to your invoice. Hire us and discover the reason why so many people use our low price services.
- Delivery, pick up, and disposal in one flat rate
- Invest your money wisely and save with us
- Don’t “Waste” any more time call us now and save like never before
- Always transparent pricing. You will know exactly what you are paying for
- An easy to use roll-off calculator to ensure you get the right size bin and the most affordable cost
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Medford, MA
Medford is a city that is located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts. The Medford Department of Public Works provides residents of Medford with convenient curbside trash collection services that occur on a weekly basis.
Medford Department of Public Works
Medford City Hall – Room 304
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Wednesday; 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Friday; 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Residents who have household trash that they wish to dispose of, outside of their curbside regular trash collection day, are asked to contact the Medford Department of Public Works for convenient drop off locations.
Recycling In Medford
The Medford Department of Public Works – Recycling Division provides residents of Medford with convenient curbside recycling collection services that occur on a weekly basis.
Residents who have recyclables that they wish to dispose of, outside of their curbside recycling collection day, are asked to contact the Medford Department of Public Works for convenient drop off locations.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents of Medford are instructed to make use of the Minuteman Hazardous Products Regional Facility in they have household hazardous waste that they need to dispose of.
Minuteman Hazardous Products Regional Facility
Lexington Compost Facility
60 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
Contact the Medford Department of Public Works or the Minuteman Hazardous Products Regional Facility for more information on fees, opening hours, etc.
Leaves and other yard waste are collected on a seasonal schedule, starting in April and ending in December. Christmas trees are usually collected within the first two weeks of January.
Interesting Facts About Medford
Medford is just a few miles northwest of Boston and was settled in 1630. In the 19th century two local residents, James Pierpont and Lydia Maria Child, wrote two very familiar Christmas songs, “Jingle Bells” and “Over The River and Through The Woods,” respectively. They were instant classics and these songs are still loved today. Tufts University is located here and is considered one of the top colleges in the country. Some points of interest include the John Wade House built in 1784 and aviator, Amelia Earhart’s’ home. Some famous people from Medford include writer Paul Theroux, famed culinary writer, Fannie Farmer, and the former Mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg.
Some Tips For Filling Your Container Bin In Medford
- Safety: The number one concern is safety for both you and the public. When taking debris to the landfill certain measures must be obeyed. It is prohibited by law to haul a front loader canister with materials either hanging over the sides are sticking up above the rim of the bin. This ensures that your waste doesn’t come in contact with either traffic or pedestrians. Make sure all waste is below the edge of the canister. If you have any questions please call our sales agents and they will gladly aid you in this situation.
- Hazardous Waste: It is strictly forbidden by the EPA for dumpster companies to haul hazardous waste materials. Because hazardous waste has certain properties that can ignite and corrode among others, specialized haulers are used for transportation. If you are not sure what a hazardous waste is, call your local government officials or give us a buzz. Typically items include electronic waste, batteries or motor oils. For a complete list of what is not acceptable please visit our FAQ page.
- How Heavy The Roll-Off Unit Is: Because we utilize a state of the art dumpster weight calculator we are pretty accurate when it comes to getting the weight of your bin correctly. And your quote will be based on this. Once you get to the landfill, the can is weighed. If the weight is over the amount we have allotted for this haul, the landfill will charge you extra for their tipping fees. Usually, this doesn’t happen. But when it does, some customers tell us they are hauling dirt but instead, haul concrete. You can’t pull the wool over our eyes. If you do plan to change the kind of materials you will be putting in the bin, give us a heads up so we can save you some money. We are in the business to help you keep every last dime.
So, in summation, ensure all materials are flush with and not sticking over the sides of the bin. No hazardous materials. If you do haul these without our knowledge you will be fined by Easy Dumpster Rental, the landfill, and the EPA. So be careful and know what you are hauling. Safety is our number one priority and we want to protect the public and the ecosystems at all times. Thank you for choosing Easy Dumpster Rental. We have a wide variety of rolloff cans for every job that you can conceive of. We are the fastest growing dumpster company in America.