Dumpster Rental in Angier, NC
Get Peerless Rollaway Service & Unparalleled Rates
How We Provide Transcendent Roll Off Service In Angier:
When you want quick and efficient service your only choice is Easy Dumpster Rental. For over 16 years we have been pleasing people far and wide with our no-nonsense approach to business.
- Our dumpster conversion tool will light your fire.
- Same day service in Angier and surrounding cities.
- Please note we cannot accept hazardous materials as per EPA regs.
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Angier.
Have It Made In The Shade By Calling Us To Save Up $145 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
Win, Place, and Show by betting on Easy Dumpster Rental. It’s the perfect trifecta. On time delivery, on time pickup, and the lowest prices in North Carolina. You can’t go wrong with a wager on us.
- Double check your calculations with our dumpster weight calculator.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of containers units.
- We are always transparent with no hidden fees.
- We provide Speedy Service and Super Savings in Angier.
- Our flat pricing model will have you jumping for joy.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Angier, NC
Angier has a current population of 5,000 residents. The city offers baseball, fast pitch softball, soccer and basketball activities for the residents. The Williams Grove School is located on the National Registry of Historic Places. Federal Judge Franklin Dupree is from the town. The city each year holds the Crepe Myrtle Festival.
Recycling and Landfill
Angier is located in Harnett County in North Carolina. The Town of Angier does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill. Dunn Landfill is conveniently located at the:
449 Daniels Road
Phone: (910) 897-3222
Hours of Operation
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 7:30-4
Wed., and Sat. 7:30-12
- Shoe boxes
- Milk cartons
- Aseptic juice boxes
- Green glass
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Trash bags
- Materials with food residue
- shrink wraps
- Grocery bags
Do You Have A Mess? Let Easy Dumpster Rental Help You Clean it Up
Doing any DIY project around the home can be a dirty job. Not only do you have to worry about the junk in the air and the noise, but the stress can kill ya. Easy Dumpster Rental doesn’t want anyone to die so we can come to your rescue and help you get that trash to a landfill without any stress at all. And it is so much easier and less expensive than renting a large pickup truck. With the smartest Account Managers and support staff in the biz, you will think you have gone to heaven. In 3 simple steps, we can a container on your site, placed and picked up. Here’s how it works:
- Call us. Tell us what you are planning to do. We plug that info into our dumpster weight calculator and in a nanosecond, a great low quote is given that you can’t refuse. We will also suggest a front load unit size that will be perfect for the job. And with 5 rolloff sizes to choose from, we are well equipped to handle any size project.
- Second, let us know the day and time you would like the can unit delivered. And don’t fret, you will not have to stay around all day wasting time waiting for us to show up. We guarantee our bin services and we will there on your time, not ours. And as mentioned above if you need the open top rollaway ASAP we offer same day service in Angier. Our friendly, super smart sales reps will work with you so everything goes off without a hitch. We just don’t hire anyone they must have some experience in the industry and be great at providing wonderful customer service. They will also offer up some suggestions on the best site placement for your can unit. Typically, there are 3 locations to place your rolloff. On the lawn, the driveway or the street. If you go the street route make sure you contact city hall to see if you need a permit. If you place the bin on the driveway or lawn, you might want to take a trip to your local lumber store and pick up some plywood to place under the wheels. This will give you some added protection. And the hauler will help you with this task.
- After you are finished and the canister unit is filled you then you have two choices for a pickup. You can call the office to schedule a pickup or go online to request a pickup time.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing dumpster company in America.