Dumpster Rental in Sanford, NC
Get Brilliant Dumpster Service & Excellent Prices
How We Provide Wonderful Roll Off Service In Sanford:
Our competition just can’t keep up with the level of service that we can offer. Too many times companies over promise and fall way short and never deliver. Just giving you false hope. We will always keep our word.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is so great that it is becoming the industry standard.
- Please note that we cannot under any circumstances haul hazardous waste.
- We provide Speedy service and Super low prices in Sanford.
- If you think a NASCAR driver is fast, wait till you get a bin quote from us.
- Our rolloff units can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
Save With Us Between $75 And $150 On Your Next Container Rental:
The economy is beginning to heat up once again. People are seeing more money in paychecks. Some people will use that as an excuse to raise their prices. But not us. We will always offer the lowest rates in town.
- Our flat rate pricing model will have you smiling from ear to ear
- 16 years plus of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure low bin rates.
- No hidden or surprise surcharges to ruin your day.
- Call us ASAP to receive the lowest dumpster prices in Sanford.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Quick Facts About Sanford
Sanford was founded in the 1880’s and has a population of 28,000 residents. Sanford was at one time “The Brick Capital of America.” Though it doesn’t hold that distinction today it still manufactures brick. Some other large employers include 3M Company and Air Systems Components. The Railroad House Museum is here along with a vibrant arts scene with the Temple Theatre and the Heart of Carolina Jazz Society. Some notable people include Blues musician Floyd Council, and NASCAR drivers, Herb Thomas and J.T. McDuffie.
Landfill In Sanford
In addition to curbside trash & recycling program citizen can take advantage of the Lee County Resource Management Facility to dispose of their additional debris and recyclables. The facility is conveniently located at the:
Lee County Resource Management Facility
331 Landfill Road
Lemon Springs, NC
Hours of Operation
- Glass jars
- Junk mail
- Steel Cans
- Construction & Demolition
- Hazardous Waste
- Dead animals
- Wastes generated outside of Lee County
- Plastic bags
- Light bulbs
- Wrapping paper
For a more comprehensive list of what you can and cannot recycle and Collection Sites click here.
The City of Sanford also has a recycling program.
Department of Public Works
225 E. Weatherspoon Street
Sanford, Nc 27330
The city gives each homeowner a blue 96-gallon rollout cart. Though the City owns the carts.
- Bond stock
- Phone books
- Milk cartons
- Trash bags
- Rubber tires
- Paper towels
You can find more info on Sanford’s recycling program recycling here.
Let’s Get Recycling
Apparently, Americans love to talk about recycling but it appears we do very little of it. And the statistics don’t lie. According to landfill operators across the country over 70% of the waste they receive can be recycled. Either people are rather blase about this whole notion of recycling or are not sure what can and cannot be recycled.
Sharks aren’t the only thing we have to worry about in our oceans. There are huge plastic patches that are wrecking our seas. The Great Pacific Plastic Patch is estimated to be the size of Texas. Plus, it has an evil twin in the Atlantic. Marine life is being harmed and destroyed. Many of these items start on our beaches then end up back at the scene of the crime. This is going to be a very negative impact we will all suffer from one day.
Below, we will outline some steps we can take to help alleviate this growing problem.
- Take reusable bags, like a tote bag to the grocery store
- Look for products that have been packaged using reusable materials
- Cut down on using disposal items such as paper plates, plastic soda bottles, etc…
- Try your hand at composting
The Economic Benefits Of Recycling
Recycling creates hundreds of thousands of new jobs throughout our country. If we recycled more then more jobs would be created. There are over 1 million jobs at the roughly 60,000 recycling centers in the U.S.
As result, billions of dollars are pumped into our economy each and every year. There are estimates of at least $300 billion added to our economy every year has a direct result of recycling.
The Environmental Advantages Of Recycling
According to the National Recycling Coalition manufactured recycled products requires 20 times less energy than manufacturing the same product from virgin materials. Here are some examples:
- The recycling of one aluminum can save enough energy to run a TV for 3 hours
- Recycling 1 ton of newspapers or paper products can save up to 20 trees and 7,000 gallons of water
- If every plastic bottle was recycled we would keep 2 billion tons of plastics out of our landfills
Don’t Forget The 3 R’s Of Sustainability
Recycling is very simple today. We just need to rally around the recycling flag. Most cities supply a recycling bin at the curb to make it easier for you. And the majority of towns use single stream recycling so you don’t even have to sort anymore. If you are not clear what is or isn’t recyclable take a visit to your city’s website. There you will find tons of information dealing with all things recycling.
Recycling is not hard and just remember the 3 R’s of sustainability:
- Reduce: Cut down on the number of resources you use
- Reuse: Try to find a second life for a product instead of just tossing it away
- Recycle: Instead of throwing something away like an old suit or shoes take to your local Goodwill for example
EasyDumpsterRental can help you transport your recyclables to either a landfill or a recycling center. We are a Green company and have a wide variety of container bins to assist you.