Dumpster Rental in Siler, NC
Get Outstanding Service & Rare Rollout-Rental Rates
How We Provide Exemplary Roll Off Service In Siler:
It is by no mistake that we are called “Easy Dumpster Rental”. We make life Easy for all of our customers. Ordering is easy, delivery and pick up is easy, and we are very Easy on your pocketbook. Call us-its Easy.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is Summa Cum Laude in its class.
- We will do the heavy lifting for you.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste. It is against the law.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can stay within your budget.
Don’t Wait Any Longer. Call Now And Save Up To $100 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Time is money. And we will save you both by renting a front load unit from us. We have the best bin rates in the Tar Heel State and our open top containers are delivered and picked up in a timely fashion.
- Our flat rate pricing model will have you cheering.
- Absolutely no hidden fees or added surcharges.
- Our low-cost rollaway bins come in wholesale flat costs.
- Take a look at our dumpster weight calculator it will ensure the perfect size bin.
- Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Siler.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Few Interesting Facts About Siler
Siler has a population of 8,400 residents. The city was founded in the 1890’s. The Siler City High School and the Snipes-Fox House are listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The actress Francis Bavier who played Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffin show spent her later years of life here. Residents are encouraged to use Chatham County Landfill to dispose of any additional trash besides weekly curbside program. The landfill is located at:
28 County Services Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Landfill Phone: (919) 545-7873Hours of Operation
Yard waste is $20/ton
Inert debris is $20/ton
- Paper towel rolls
- Cereal boxes
- Steel cans
- Plastic bottles
- Propane tanks
- White goods
For additional information about this facility click here.
Three Awesome Reasons To Rent A Open Top Rollaway From Easy Dumpster Rental
Whether you are planning on doing a residential bathroom makeover or a gigantic demolition job renting a rolloff is the intelligent move to hauling materials to the landfill. We can save you time, money, and the simplicity of using a can unit other ways of moving trash to a landfill just can’t compete.
- Time: Time just flies by and it is a precious commodity. And we don’t want to be wasting it. For example, let us take a look at renting a large pickup truck. And we will use our 20- cubic yard dumpster, one of our most popular rental sizes for this illustration. This canister is equivalent to 8 pickup trucks or 180 wheelbarrows. So continuing on, assuming that you do need a 20-yard rolloff, this means that you will be making at least 8 round trips to the landfill. A large pickup truck may have 4 cubic yards of cargo space. A pickup truck just doesn’t measure up to our dumpsters.
Most dumps are located in the middle of nowhere so you are going to have to make all those trips back and forth wasting time and gas money. And for the sake of argument, say you live 30 minutes to the nearest landfill. That is 5 or 6 hours out of your day just driving to and fro to the dump. And that’s not including the time you need to load the truck with the materials you need to haul. However, if you rent a container from us, we will take the bin to the dump ourselves in one trip and you will be saving you lots of time.
- Money: Gas prices are rising and large pickup trucks are not known for their fuel efficiency. So there goes more money unwisely spent. And to muddy the waters even more, let us say you don’t own a pickup truck. You are going to have to rent a truck and it isn’t going to be just for one day. And depending on how large the job is, it could be up to a couple of weeks of going back and forth to that beautiful landfill. This is going to be more money than you intended on spending. Plus there will rental insurance and extra tipping fees each time you go to your local landfill. The costs of renting a pickup truck are beginning to spiral out of control.
- Convenience: However, renting a rolloff from Easy Dumpster Rental will save you both money and time. And the end result of using a truck versus a container isn’t even close. With one quick call to our sales reps, we can give you a free quote in mere minutes and have a can unit on your site in less than 48 hours. And in Siler, we do offer same day service if that need arises. We offer simple and elegant solutions.
We guarantee both delivery and pick up times. And our prices will make you very, very happy indeed. No one can come close to matching our prices. Give us a call and quickly discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.