Dumpster Rental in Wilmington, OH
Get Dirt-Cheap Bin RollOff Rates
How We Provide Elite Roll Off Service In Wilmington:
We excel at giving our customers great customer service. And what does that mean exactly? Well, if you tell us you would like your delivery on Monday at noon, it will be there on time. Polite agents who know their stuff.
- We have both construction and residential front load units for helping you get debris to the landfill.
- Over 16 years in the biz pleasing clients all of the country with our great attitude and friendly sales reps.
- Don’t be hesitate to call and ask us questions. We welcome your inquiries. Or, check out our FAQ page.
- No matter if you are planning a huge demo or uncluttering your attic, we have all the bin sizes you need.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Wilmington.
Unending Savings With Us-Up To $125 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has consistently led the nation with rolloff rental prices that are below the country’s average. Our quest is to ensure that whoever needs a rental can afford it and not send you to the poor farm.
- Our open top rollaway weight calculator will definitely impress you with its accuracy.
- We will most definitely match or beat our competitor’s costs and we take pleasure in being the lowest.
- Rent a 40 cubic yard dumpster so cheap that you will think that we erred in giving you a price.
- Many years of experience with industry connections allow us to pass on rock-bottom rates.
- We would never even consider tagging on hidden fees or added surcharges. The thought angers us.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Debris Removal, Recycling and Whirlwind Facts About Wilmington, OH
The village of Wilmington was founded in 1810 and has steadily grown over the years to a current population of 12,500 residents. The economy is dominated by air and freight services, and The CMH Regional Health System, which is the largest employer in the town. Local legend has it that the first banana split was created in Wilmington and to commemorate this wonderful discovery, the city holds an annual Banana Split Festival. Wilmington College is located here. There is also a Clinton County Corn Festival and the Hometown Holidazzle. A few locals who had some success include jazz musician Norris Turney and actor Gary Sandy.
The city of Wilmington operates its own pick up collection services. All trash must be placed in the city-provided tote with the lid on and closed. The bin should be placed within five feet of curb and at least three feet from any other objects. Some prohibited materials include hot embers, rocks, paints, and E-waste. Bulk pick up is available but you need to schedule a pick up time by calling (937) 382-6474.
The city as a composting site and you can drop off prunings, leaves, grass clippings, and weeds. Items must be deposited into a paper yard waste bags which you can buy from the City. The landfill is located at:
- Wilmington Landfill – 397 South Nelson Ave., Wilmington, OH 45177.
- Call (937) 382-6474.
- Open For Business from Mon to Fri 7-2:30. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
As mentioned above you must schedule a bulk pick up through the City. They will pick up fridges, freezers, and air conditioners. If you go to the City’s Sanitation website you can get all kinds of info on what they will accept and items that are banned.
Christmas Trees are typically picked up on your regular trash day during the first two weeks of January.
Recycling in Wilmington
The City of Wilmington is located in Clinton County. The village provides bi-weekly street side recycling for its citizens. The Sanitation Department will issue you a bin for recycling. The town does provide commercial curbside recycling as well.
Accepted recycling items:
- Clean pizza boxes, Detergent jugs, Glass jars, Soy milk cartons, Soup Cans.
It is against the City’s policy to put batteries, plastic bags, needles, and scrap metal into recycling totes. The city is is a proponent of single-stream recycling which allows you to co-mingle all of your recyclables. The separation will occur at the recycling facility.
The Wilmington Landfill will accept your construction materials, dirt, sand, tires, and car batteries. Call the landfill on (937) 382-6474 for more information.
Easy Dumpster Rental is your best choice in Wilmington to get debris and materials to the local landfill after a hi-rise demo or a kitchen remodel. We have the lowest prices and super customer service, which are both guaranteed.