Dumpster Rental in Bellbrook, OH
Get Real Cost Savings With Your Bin Rental
How We Provide Superior Roll Off Service In Bellbrook:
If you are looking for a reliable dumpster rental company then you have found the right place. More people depend on us than any other sanitation company in The Buckeye State. Join us and never be disappointed again.
- Read stories from our clients about how much they admire our company.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Bellbrook.
- Give us a call with any questions you may have about your bin rental. Or, go online to our FAQ page.
- Easily extend your lease period with a flat, daily rate.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Save With Us Between $75 And $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
It is time you stopped spending exorbitant prices on your front load unit rentals. There isn’t a company in the State of Ohio who can match or beat our every day low dumpster prices. Call us to see for yourself.
- Our rolloff weight calculator is simple to use and very beneficial.
- All fees are made upfront with no hidden charges.
- We are very transparent and our pricing model is open to the public.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
- Both delivery and disposal services are included in one flat rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Yard Waste And Compelling Facts About Bellbrook, OH
Bellbrook lies near Dayton and was settled in 1816. The current population is just over 7,000 residents. Every April the Sugar Maple Festival is held and in August there is a Lions Club Festival. Writer Erma Bombeck, actor Jonathan Winters, and National League Football player Austin Spitler are all from here. At the beginning of May, each year there is a Farmers Market which runs until the middle of October. There are 2 walking and or biking trails, and plenty of youth sports. Football, cheerleading, volleyball, lacrosse, and wrestling are some of the activities kids can take partake in.
The city of Bellbrook is located in Greene County. The village does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its residents. If you need it, 2 recycling totes are given to each residency. You can recycle the following materials.
- Aluminum Cans
- Food cartons
- Glass jars
- Mixed paper
Materials not allowed include;
- Plastic bags
Other Recycling Services
- Greene County Environmental Services – 2145 Greene Way Blvd. Xenia, OH.
- Phone (937) 562-5925.
- Hours of Operation are Monday – Thursday 7-6, Friday 7:30 -4:30 and Saturday 9 -4. Closed Sundays.
- This facility will accept: Explosives, E-waste, Moor oil, Yard waste.
For more information about the above services follow this link to the City’s website.
The City’s contractor will pick up your yard waste on your normally scheduled trash collection day. Ensure all brush is in a bag or bundled or tied in sizes no longer than 4 x 2 feet.
Builders can take their construction materials to the following facility. Call the site for operating hours.
- Xenia Demolition Landfill (Demolition Debris) – 588 Dayton-Xenia Rd., Xenia, OH.
- Call (937) 372-2978.
- SRI Inc. – 1550 Soldiers Home-W Carrollton Rd, Dayton.
- Call (937) 268-8991.
The above-mentioned site will accept your tires, hard fill, and yard waste.
Understanding the Differences Between Household Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Waste
The EPA defines hazardous waste that can basically cause a fire, explode or have an adverse chemical reaction. These materials are so dangerous that the government has specially designed trucks that cart them off to landfills that are equipped to dispose of them without being a nuisance to society or the environment.
Household hazardous waste is still dangerous that is not quite the threat to the environment or to the general well being of the population as hazardous wastes are. Some examples of household hazardous waste include;
- Pool chemicals
- Transmission fluids
You may want to consider replacing all of these items with Greener products. It will be much safer for your family and the eco-system. If you do a Google Search or take a look at alternative products at the grocery store you will be able to find replacement products for every household hazardous waste.
So, please be careful with what you are bringing into your home. And remember that Easy Dumpster Rental is forbidden to haul hazardous waste. If you have any questions about these substances give our office a call. They will be able to help you out.