Dumpster Rental in Burleson, Texas
Get Marvelous Service & Phenomenal Roll Off Rates
How We Offer Wonderful Roll Off Service in Burleson:
Are you tired of empty promises and lame excuses? Companies promising you the Moon and giving you only Rhode Island? You won’t have those issues with us. We back everything with a guarantee. No empty promises.
- If you have any questions check out our FAQ page.
- Choose from 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- We have the coolest roll Off conversion tool for your convenience.
- Easily extend your rental period for a flat daily fee.
- Same day service available in Burleson and nearby cities.
Save on Yor Next Dumpster Between $50 And $150:
When you want the absolutely extraordinary lowest bin rental rates that can be found in Texas then you need to call Easy Dumpster Rental. We can offer great rates because we have streamlined our business model.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- Our canister rental pricing model is the best thing going on Burleson.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of front load units.
- We will beat or match all competitors prices without blinking an eye.
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator that will ensure accurate pricing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling in Burleson
Residents can take advantage of the single stream curbside recycling or take advantage of the recycling facility. Curbside recycling items have to be placed in the city approved green cart. You can get one cart free of charge and pay additional $10 for every cart thereafter. To order an additional bin, please call Burleson Recycle and Compost Center located at the:
Burleson Recycle and Compost Center
610 Memorial Plaza
Burleson, TX 76028
Phone: (817) 426-9830
Opening Hours: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Items accepted at the facility:
- plastics #1,#2,#3,#4,#5,#7
- glass all colors
- aluminum cans
- tin containers
- steel food containers
Items NOT accepted at the facility:
- styrofoam cups
- styrofoam lids, caps
- aluminum foil
- pie plates
- wet or yellowed newspaper
- wet or yellowed books
- light bulbs
- window glass
- pizza boxes
Residents are also welcomed to pick-up free mulch at the Burleson Recycle and Compost Center. Please bring your current water bill that reflects solid waste service charges from the City of Burleson.
The city of Burleson sponsors a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and movement Keep Burleson Beautiful. This non-profit organization is dedicated to preserving the health and prosperity of the city through education, solid waste minimization, litter prevention, and beautification.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste collection events are generally held twice a year in the city of Burleson. These two events are only available to residents who live inside the Burleson city limits. Therefore proof of residency including a current city water or solid waste bill is required.
Hazardous Waste Accepted items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Brake Fluid
- Cooking Oil
- Paints and Stains, Paint Thinners
- Pest Strips, Pesticides
- Photo Chemicals
- Pool Chemicals
- Oil Filters
- Transmission Fluid
- Craft Chemicals
- Drain Cleaner
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Household Chemicals
- Motor Oil
Hazardous Waste NOT Accepted items:
- Building Materials
- Butane Cylinders
- Propane Cylinders
- Radioactive Material
- Smoke Detectors
- Medical Waste
Interesting Facts About Burleson
Burleson was founded around 1881 and has a population just over 40,000 residents. The largest employer in the city is Burleson Independent School District followed by Walmart and the City of Burleson. The town has local campuses for Hill College and Texas Wesleyan University for those desiring higher education. The average household income is around $70,000. Within the city limits, there are approximately 1,300 businesses employing over 10,000 people. Some well-known residents include Grammy Award-winning singer Kelly Clarkson, volleyball great Stacy Sykora, and country music singer Casey Donahew.
The Ins And Outs On How To Load Your Container
There are 3 critical matters that you must take into consideration when you are loading your front load unit rental:
- Rolloff Unit Weight: You should be absolutely certain when you tell us what you are going to be putting into your bin unit. If we give you a quote for backyard debris and you add concrete to the mix, you are going to be charged more at the landfill for tipping fees. Which by the way we have no control over what a landfill charges. We will quote you a price on what you tell us the fill will be. But you will be responsible for any extra fees over and beyond what we have quoted you. The dumpster will be put on a scale and weighed.We can’t and will not be held liable for any deviation from what you tell us what we will be hauling away. Our sales reps are highly skilled in giving you an accurate quote but only if you stick to your word and fill the can with what you were quoted. Easy Dumpster Rental takes no pleasure in added extra charges but if you don’t stick to the terms of the lease we will have no other choice. Please contact us if you have any change in the debris you are going to load into the container. It will be a lot cheaper to get you a new quote than paying extra tipping fees.
- No Household Hazardous Materials. PERIOD: The movement and disposal of hazardous materials are strictly enforced by the EPA. The government has special trucks for these types of dangerous materials. These laws are there to protect both you and the ecosystem. Hazardous materials, among other properties, are highly flammable and have chemicals if spilled, could have disasters outcomes for both human life and our delicate environment. And if you are caught unwittingly or not the EPA will fine you. And if you follow EPA enforcement this is one government agency that you don’t want to trifle with. So be attentive. If you are not clear if the waste you are planning on disposing of is of a hazardous nature either call our office or contact city hall.
- Safety: It is prohibited the law for a canister unit to travel on streets or freeways with debris sticking over the side of the bin or above the rim. When one or both of these violations are happening the safety of the public is being put at risk. Debris sticking out over the side can hit another car or even a pedestrian meandering down the road or just riding a bike. Again, call us if you have any questions or concerns.
So, in summation, ensure you fill the rolloff just to the edge of the rim and nothing is sticking out from the sides. Double and triple check that there is no hazardous waste in the container. You must fill the dumpster with the materials you agreed and for the quote, you were given. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any changes to your plans.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.