Dumpster Rental in Azle, Texas
Receive The Greatest Roll Off Service & Rates
How We Give You Exceptional Roll Off Service in Azle:
Providing outstanding customer service is so important to us that we will move heaven and earth to make you happy. Our sales reps are super friendly and eager to make sure you have a wonderful experience.
Don’t Splurge On Your Roll Off Dumpster, Save Up To $150
Many companies promise you the lowest container rental prices but rarely deliver. We not only promise you low rates but we guarantee they will be the lowest in Azle. That’s a promise that can’t be beaten.
- Receive the best roll off prices in Texas and beyond.
- Delivery and Disposal in one flat convenient rate.
- Our low-cost front load units come at wholesale flat prices.
- We are so transparent with our prices that we have the nickname of Casper the Friendly Ghost.
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator that will truly have you in awe.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Azle, Texas Recycling
Azle is a city located in Parker and Tarrant counties in the state of Texas. It offers citizens weekly curbside recycling. For residents that would need additional option to drop off their recycling items on their own, can take advantage of the Weatherford Landfill. Which is located at the:
3131 Old Brock Road
Weatherford, TX 76086
Monday to Friday: 7am to 4pm
Phone: (817) 596-4171
- Aluminum and Steel Cans
- Junk mail, envelopes, greeting cards
- Magazines / catalogues / newspaper
- Phone books
- Plastic Bottles and Containers
- Glass (colored and white)
- Cereal and dry food boxes
Do Not Recycle:
- Aluminum foil
- Meat cartons
- Pizza boxes
- Aerosol cans
- Ceramic cookware
- Tissue Paper
- Plastic bags
- Waxed juice cartons
- Milk cartons
- Shredded paper
Additional Quick Facts About Azle
Azle was settled in 1846 by a doctor named James Azle Stewart. The good doctor established the first cemetery in the town, Ash Creek, and we hope that wasn’t a reflection of his practice. The population today is around 10,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are the Azle Independent School District, Walmart, and Harris Methodist Hospital. Some famous people from the town include singer-songwriter Andrew Greer, who played on the Senior Professional Golfer Tours, now called the Champions Tour, Robert Landers, and fictional writer of the old west with over 350 books to his credit, James Reasoner.
Why Building Secure And Sanitary Landfills Is Good For America
Sometimes oversight by a government bureaucracy is good for the betterment of lives in our country. And in this instance, the EPA has done a great job of cleaning up the dumps that used to smolder and spew pollution into our air is long gone. You may remember them if you are of a certain age. They were disgusting. This improvement provides 2 immediate and positive impacts:
- A landfill that is not burning trash will have an end result of purer air thus less chance of causing severe reactions to certain segments of the population
- And well-built landfills will help ensure that our underwater aquifers, lakes, rivers, and other natural resources will not be contaminated by pollutants
The EPA has mandated that landfills are not built in or around fault zones, floodplains, wetlands and near airports. Below we will discuss the 3 types of waste disposal: Composting, Incineration, and Sanitary.
- Composting: This is one of the easiest ways of breaking down of organic material into fertilizer. A lot of gardeners already employ this method for their vegetable gardens. The major benefit of composting is the breaking down of trash. And it is a practical method for your waste to enhance your garden without using dangerous fertilizers that can have a negative effect on our underground drinking reservoirs. Also, it is a very cost-effective way to get rid of kitchen waste. Case studies have proven that up to 30% of household waste has been diverted away from a landfill.
- Incineration: This is the preferred method that many landfills employ today. It is valued because it can burn up to 80% of all trash. Plus, it provides a great energy resource by capturing methane gas for heat and electricity. However, it is expensive technology. But energy experts feel they will one day the will be able lower the cost.
- Sanitary: This was what we once called dumps. The good news is that the landfill of today is a high tech miracle that is engineered to protect us and the environment. There are liners systems to catch leachate so our water isn’t contaminated. Underground water monitoring systems that watch for pollutants and nab them before they enter our drinking water. This is a huge edge over the days of old. The EPA is monitoring new construction and landfills are highly regulated to keep us safe. And after a landfill is a shutdown, it is closely watched for over 30 years to make sure that there are no pollutants entering the water or the air.
The EPA has stated that by recycling and composting alone, over 100 million tons of waste have been captured out of a total of 250 million tons of trash we toss out each year. This is important because it reduces gasses and other pollutants that containment the air we breathe.
Remember Easy Dumpster Rental is here for your waste disposal. No matter what size project you are planning to do we have a wide variety of dumpster bins.
Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.