Dumpster Rental in Forest Hill, TX
Get Awesome Service And Unbelievable Rental Rates
How We Provide Spectacular Roll Off Service In Forest Hill:
Choosing Easy Dumpster Rental will be the wisest decision you have ever made. Our top-notch sales team will give you great service with a friendly smile to boot. You will be glad you picked us for your debris removal needs.
- A dumpster conversion visualizer tool that is out of this world.
- Please note that we cannot dispose of hazardous materials.
- We have over 16 years in the sanitation industry.
- We can get you a residential dumpster container for those small home rehab projects.
- Check out our FAQ page for any questions you any have.
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you desire to save money and receive tremendous value then give us a ring. No one in Texas can save you the money we can on a front load unit rental. Our low rates are guaranteed to be the lowest you will find.
- Delivery and disposal all included in one flat rate.
- Get renowned rolloff rental prices below the average national rate.
- A no hassle and headache free ordering process.
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculus to ensure perfect size bin for your needs.
- What are you waiting for? Call now for great pricing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Few Good Tips On How To Correctly Fill Your Dumpster
To help you maximize your rolloff rental capacity we are providing a few suggestions that will go a long way in having a great rental experience. We hope this aide you and you get ‘‘fulfillment” from these brilliant recommendations.
- Safety: Safety should be for all of us the number one responsibility. Not only for you but the general public as well. When hauling debris to your local landfill certain precautions should be taken. For instance, it is prohibited by law for a canister to have materials either hanging over the sides of the dumpster or sticking up above the edge of the rolloff. This will prevent that your materials will not come in contact with either oncoming traffic or the public. Like someone riding a bike down the street for example. So, ensure that all trash, tree limbs or other debris are well below the rim of the dumpster. If you have any questions or concerns our sales team is quite capable of giving you further direction.
- Hazardous Waste: The EPA has very stringent guidelines concerning the transportation of hazardous materials. Because hazardous waste has certain properties that can explode and/or catch fire among other characteristics, the EPA insists that specialized transporters haul these unpredictable materials. If you are not sure on what is or isn’t a dangerous material, you can visit the city hall website or contact your local Regional EPA Office. Typically, household hazardous waste includes printers, herbicides, or fuel additives. At the bottom of the page, there will be a more comprehensive list of household hazardous waste.
- The Heaviness Of The Container: Weight accuracy is very important and because of that we have developed a dumpster weight calculator. The weight is paramount because you will be charged extra fees by the landfill if you go over the allowed weight. This calculator is a tool we find super accurate and your quote will be partly based on this. Once you get to the landfill, the bin is weighed. If the weight is over the amount we have allotted for this haul, the landfill will charge you extra for their tipping fees. This does not occur that often. But when it does, some customers tell us they are hauling yard waste like small tree limbs but are really hauling roofing tiles. You can’t fool us or the landfill. However, If you do plan to change the kind of debris you will be putting in the can, give us a call. This way you will avoid extra charges. We are doing our utmost to save you money.
In summation, ensure that all materials are flush with and not sticking over the sides of the rolloff. There are no hazardous wastes. And if you tell us you are the rolloff with twigs then make sure that is what you are filling the front load unit with.
Thank you for choosing Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing dumpster company in America.
Here is some common household hazardous waste:
- Paint and paint thinners
- Adhesives and glues
- Pool chemicals
- Motor oil
- Starter fluids
If you do a quick Google search you will find all of the household hazardous wastes.
Interesting Facts About Forest Hill and Solid Waste
Forest Hill was first surveyed in 1860. The population today is around 12,000 residents. Those seeking higher education opportunities can attend Tarrant County South Campus. Some major employers include Starbucks, Chase Bank, and TAS Environmental. The city has The Forest Hill Civic and Convention Center. Some well-known people from the area include the late columnist Heloise Bowles Cruse who wrote “Hints from Heloise,” former National Football League player John Douglas and actress Harriet Sansom Harris who appeared on the sitcom, Frasier.
Forest Hill Solid Waste
Currently, in 2018 the city of Forest Hill does only provide trash curbside program and no recycling service. However, the city does provide bulk removal service on the curb. The pickup does not include debris from renovations by a contractor or landscaper at your property.
Hazardous waste is disposable by purchasing a hazardous voucher from the city hall for a $47 – you can call them at the (817) 568-3000. Once you have the valid hazardous voucher you can take your hazardous debris to take the materials to the Fort Worth Environmental Center on Bridge Street in Fort Worth.
Citizens that have additional trash and are unable to rent a dumpster from the local company can haul their materials to the Fort Worth Southeast Landfill. The landfill is located at the:
- Fort Worth Southeast Landfill – 6288 Salt Road, Fort Worth, TX 76140 – Phone: (817) 478-6462.
- Landfill Operating Hours are – Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm and Saturday 8-4:15.