Dumpster Rental in Panama City Beach, FL
Find An Inexpensive Rolloff-Can For Your Project
How We Deliver Nonpareil Service In Panama City Beach:
Easy Dumpster Rental is superior to its competition because it pledges great service and low-prices and follows through on this pledge so that customers can relax and focus on their work.
- Easy Dumpster Rental customers testify to our service.
- Find brilliant service and prices in Panama City Beach.
- We have an extensive inventory of roll-off bins.
- What do you need? We have bins from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Our customer support and website tools make anyone an expert.
Get Great Savings Now of $10 To Over $100 On Rolling Unit Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental shapes its service to each individual client and job to save everyone, from demolition companies to first-time bin renters, time and money.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers impregnable roll-off container rentals.
- In Panama City Beach, savings are guaranteed.
- Use online estimator tools to calculate your exact bin size to cut costs.
- Free and instantaneous quotes are accurate.
- We like to see pleased customers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
County Waste and City Beach’s Unique History
Panama City Beach is a city in Bay County, Florida. Panama City Beach is a resort community, famous for its attraction of spring break college festivities. Sometimes confused with Panama City, Florida, Panama City Beach is a separate community. Images of beach parties and the many high-rises and condos are what most people imagine when they think of in Panama City Beach. The city, however, is older than the technology used to photograph it with a history that ties it to Spanish explorers hundreds of years ago. Hence, many important areas and waterways, such as St. Andrew’s Bay, are named after Catholic saints. Before the land that now comprises Panama City Beach was purchased by the United States government in 1819, it was a lawless zone for runaway slaves in the south and Native American Indians. The fertile soil of the area attracted agriculture and the abundant fishing resources led to growth in the late 1800s. Panama City was officially incorporated in 1905, when the United Fruit Company of New Orleans relocated to Panama the area with the objective of trading with Central America and, most importantly, Panama City, Panama.
Panama City Beach Streets Division
The Beach Streets Division of the Panama City Beach Public Works Department handles yard waste. The City collects residential yard waste but does not service commercial businesses, condominiums or apartment complexes. After yard waste is collected, it is taken by the City to Bay County’s Steelfield Road Landfill where it is separately processed and, therefore, cannot include other types of waste, including wood furniture.
Bay County Waste-to-Energy Facility
Solid waste in Bay County is, whenever possible, taken to a Waste-to-Energy facility. The County’s Waste-to-Energy plant is one of seventy-one such plant in the United States. The Waste-to-Energy facility incinerates and creates enough energy produces enough electricity to provide power to approximately five thousand and five hundred homes. After the incineration process, metals are extracted from the remains with a giant magnet and then recycled. The output of the process is an ash product, which is about ten percent the volume of the original refuse. This ash is then taken to Bay County’s Steelfield Road Landfill for disposal.
Where to Haul Waste
The Waste-to-Energy facility takes all refuse as the preferred methods of disposal; however, the facility can only take burnable refuse that is at least for inches wide and four feet long. Items that can be processed at the Waste-to-Energy facility include:
- Yard debris.
- Construction debris.
- Tires (except off-road tires).
- White goods and refrigerated appliances.
Items that cannot be processed at the Waste-to-Energy facility include:
- Animals and seafood waste.
- Chemicals, hazardous materials, and household hazardous waste.
- Off-road tires.
Items that cannot be burned or are too large for incineration are taken to the Bay County Steelfield Road Landfill. The Landfill accepts:
- Household garbage and non-burnable trash.
- Construction debris.
- Large Tractor or Off-road type tires are accepted at the landfill and can be legally disposed of there (smaller tires are accepted, but taken to the Waste-to-Energy facility for processing).
- Yard debris is not landfilled but will be accepted and processed in a separate area.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, stoves and other appliances are accepted; however, these items are not landfilled but instead disposed of in a separate area.
Hazardous waste: The landfill also is the site of the Household Hazardous Waste Facility, which can receive Household Hazardous Waste such as pesticides, herbicides, paints, cleaners, gasoline, used oil, and batteries.
How to Order and Return a Dumpster
At Easy Dumpster Rental, call or use our website to select the right dumpster container for your job. When you order your dumpster bin, please allow for forty-eight hours for delivery. However, if you are in a rush, just let us know and we can get it there in twenty-four hours to keep your project on time. Rental periods are usually about fourteen days. But again, if you have special needs that require more time, please let our courteous staff know so that we can try to accommodate you for a minimum charge. If you fill your dumpster and need it emptied and returned to your site, Easy Dumpster Rental’s flexible service can help. When you are done with a dumpster bin, call Easy Dumpster Rental or simply put in an online dumpster pickup request to select a day that is convenient.