Dumpster Rental in Elmwood Park, IL
Get A Perfect Deal On A Rollaway Dumpster Today
How We Transformed The Dumpster Rental Industry:
Easy Dumpster Rental does not talk about the competition much because we long ago overtook them. Now we work to set the industry standards for pricing and high-quality service that cannot be matched anywhere.
- Easy Dumpster Rental has a unique homemade blend of great service and low prices.
- We pledge our service because we know that it is the best.
- Try our modern tools to plan and create a great project every time.
- Our website is just plain delightful.
- We can make problems vanish into thin air.
Seize Great Savings Of Up To $100 In Costs On Your Next Rolling Bin Rental Costs:
Waste disposable is a messy business so you must take care not to get tricked by the bad guys. Watch out for variable rates that seem low but then, later, change. Easy Dumpster Rental always give you a solid flat quote.
- Easy Dumpster Rental gives solid quotes that don’t change.
- We deliver our quotes faster than Speedy Gonzales.
- We always guarantee the lowest price in Elmwood Park.
- Don’t waste time with tricks and shenanigans.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the most honest and affordable option.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Elmwood Park Green Programs
The Village of Elmwood is known for its many environmental programs that help preserve its pristine environment. Some examples include:
- Electronic Online Bill Pay System: If you are a resident of Elmwood, the Village offers both residents and businesses a way to pay all bills online to save paper and waste that ends up in landfills. Parking stickers can also be renewed on the Village’s fantastic Online Bill-Pay System.
- Green Alleys in Elmwood Park: Illinois Green Infrastructure Grant (IGIG) Program selected Elmwood Park Green for funding to support the Elmwood Park Green Ally’s program for almost four hundred thousand dollars.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Although the batteries pose an environmental challenge, electric cars are becoming a way to reduce the use of fossil fuels. Accordingly, the village is promoting the use of electric cars by offering electronic charging stations.
Recycling in Elmwood Park
If you are renting a dumpster bin, it is best to save space by taking items that can be recycled from the waste, which is often good for the environment. Many of these items can go into your regular recycling pickup. The Village of Elmwood park allows residents to place all of its recycling in one container. The Village will also deliver free sixty-five-gallon recycling toters in addition to the regular toters that are available at the Public Works Department at 7330 West Fullerton Avenue. Remember that plastic bags are not allowed in recycling and items with food should also be excluded. But what if you still have additional recycling that just cannot fit into your recycling bin? Fortunately, there are numerous recycling that accepts recycling:
- West Chicago MRF is located at 1655 Powis Road, West Chicago and can be reached at 630-377-7000.
- Exchange MRF is located at 1300 W Exchange and can be reached at 773-655-5559.
- Northbrook MRF accepts recycling and is located at 2300 Carlson Drive, Northbrook. Northbrook MRF can be reached at 847-291-1222.
- Heartland Recycling Center is located at 6201 W. Canal Bank Road in Forest View and can be contacted at 708-458-4300.
- California MRF can be found at 3152 S. California Avenue, Chicago, and can be reached at 773-579-1200.
Christmas trees are also accepted for recycling after December 21st and can simply be placed on your curb for pickup.
Recycling White Goods in Elmwood Park
In 2012, Illinois banned the placement of electronic goods (or white goods) from landfills as the number of electronic items is quickly expanding while space in landfills is diminishing. Public Act 97-0287 bans things like televisions, desktop computers, notebook computers, tablets, monitors, printers, computer accessories (peripherals), servers, VCRs, DVD players, gaming systems, MP3 players (e.g iPods) and office equipment (e.g. scanners and fax machines). White goods also include anything with CFC, HCFC, PCB, mercury switches, or other hazardous components and can include things like refrigerators, air conditioners, humidifiers, and other items.
That is all well and good, but where can I take my electronic goods? The Village has set up a free E-Waste Recycle Drop-Off location at the Public Works Building at 7330 W. Fullerton.
What to do With Old Medicine
Mahy time you are cleaning up your home and you find a trove of old pills and medicines that are no longer useful. Be sure not to throw these items into your dumpster and certainly do not flush pills down the toilet (as they can end up in our rivers and lakes). These items must be disposed of responsibly. Residents can take these items to the Village’s drug drop-off box located at 7420 Fullerton Avenue at the Public Safety building and is available every day and all day (no liquids are accepted). What happens after you drop your pills if they are not acceptable for the garbage or sewer? The Village workes with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to dispose of the chemicals responsibly.