Dumpster Rental in Lombard, IL
Don’t Wait! Call & Get An Ideal Deal On A RollOff Rental
Why We Love Rent You A Dumpster And Have You Come Back:
The problem with many dumpster rental companies is that you never know what you are going to get and what the final price will be. Easy Dumpster Rental consistently delivers great service at low prices.
- Experience matters and we have over ten years of it.
- We offer guaranteed work and guaranteed low prices.
- We have ten, twenty, thirty, and forty-yard dumpster bins.
- Don’t take the other guys’ garbage; let us take yours away.
- We have become the lead bin-rental company be respecting our customers.
Secure Savings On You Next Dumpster Rental Costs From $10 To $90:
Don’t settle for poor service. The same excellence required to provide good service is required for low prices. That is why Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its dumpster service and prices.
- Easy Dumpster Rental customers stand by their experiences with us.
- Our roll-off quotes are as fast as lightning and as solid as concrete.
- Ease and excellence are very related concepts.
- Our easy online bin tools will help you plan efficiently and save more.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s low prices simply trash the competition.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste and few Other Quick Facts About Lombard
The Lilacs of Lombard
The area that is now Lombard in DuPage County was settled along the DuPage River in the 1830 and, like many areas near Chicago, developed form the railroad that made Chicago an agricultural trading hub. Lombard has many unique historic sites, such as the home of Harold Gray, who wrote the comic strip Little Orphan Annie. During the 1920s, local resident Colonel William Plum left his property to the Village of Lombard and the two hundred types of lilac bushes that have since become the public garden of Lilacia Park and spawned on the annual Lilac Festival in May of each year.
Local Rules for Rollaway Dumpster Bins
If you are planning to rent a dumpster in Lombard, Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with all of the required permitting and local requirements. There are a number of requirements by the municipal authorities for renting a dumpster bin in Lombard. For example, all dumpster must be placed ten feet or more from any building for the purpose of avoiding potential fire hazards.
Rollaway dumpster bins should also be placed on private property only unless permission is granted by the Lombard Public Works Department. Generally, permits are granted if there is a reason (or reasons) that the dumpster cannot fit or reasonably be placed on the private property. If you do get a permit, it often lasts for one week and you must place barricades outside the rollaway dumpster with flashing lights to ward off traffic hazards. Usually, twenty-cubic yard dumpsters are the maximum size allowed on public areas, and the owner is responsible for any damages. Additionally, if you are renting a dumpster in the Central Business District and wish to utilize public space, renters will also need written approval from the Community Development Department, insurance, and a tarpaulin to cover the bin when not in use. To get a permit, submit a Request for Placement of a Temporary Dumpster.
Things that Generally Cannot go in Dumpsters
Certain items are generally not allowed in dumpsters unless you have special permission and arrangements through a dumpster bin rental company. They include electronics, white goods (appliances), and hazardous waste. In many cases, it is also a good idea to separate recyclables from your dumpster to save space for expensive debris and to be environmentally responsible. For these reasons, it can be smart to have a plan to dispose of these items separately during the course of your project.
Electronic goods (or e-waste) have become a rising problem for environmental waste disposal because so many people have many electronic items and replace these items often as technology changes. In Illinois, electronic goods may not be legally placed in landfills. Therefore, whether you are a homeowner with garbage, a rollaway dumpster bin renter, or a commercial hauler, electronic waste must be divided from municipal waste and channeled through alternative systems. In Lombard, there are a number of venues that can accept electronic goods. Some of these sites include:
- AVA Recycling is located at 21W301 Lake Street (Unit 3) and will accept electronics of many types including monitors and televisions and can pick items up from your home. Fees generally apply.
- Best Buy on 1432 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove will accept electronics (including televisions and monitors) for a fee.
- Com2 Computers is located on 1196 S. Main Street in Lombard and accepts electronics.
- E-Works has locations in Burr Ridge and Elk Grove Village and will accept electronics (including televisions and monitors) for a fee.
- Elgin Recycling has a number of locations and will accept electronics (including televisions and monitors) for a fee and can provide pickups from businesses and residents.
- Goodwill Industries is located at 351 East Roosevelt Road in Lombard and excepts electronics with the exception of tube televisions.
- Supply-Chain Services Inc. is located at 250 W. North Avenue in Lombard will accept electronics (including televisions and monitors) for a fee.
You may also donate computers and accessories to the People’s Resource Center if those items are five years old or less (printers are not accepted).