Dumpster Rental in Norwood, OH
Get Discounted Bin Rental Rates With Awesome Service
How We Provide The Very Best Roll Off Service In Norwood:
Call us and do business with a company that put its customers above all else. You are the star of the show and we are just the supporting act. You will find it refreshing to have your needs put first and foremost.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Norwood.
- Call us up with any questions you may have about your front load unit rental.
- Get a rolloff quote speedier than Quick Draw Mcgraw, the fastest Sheriff in the Old West.
- Easily extend your open top rollaway lease period with a flat, daily rate.
- Our service supports both residential dumpsters and construction dumpsters.
Save With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you love saving money then you are going to love doing business with us. We have a philosophy here that all who need a rolloff rental should be able to afford one. Call and get the cheapest prices in the state.
- We don’t have to run sales promotions we have dumpster deals every day here at Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Our low-cost containers come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees or added surcharges.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low costs in Norwood and all cities within the County.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat cost and we can take your bin to another location for you.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is considered by the industry to be the standard of excellence nationwide.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
We Would Like To Rent You A Dumpster In Norwood
We are well aware that you have many choices when it comes to rolloff rental companies. This is why we toil so hard at having customer service that will actually please you. Our front office staff is well prepared and really friendly so you will not experience any disappointment when you call on us.
And, if you care to, you can read our testimonies from our customers whose stories do not exaggerate about how well they were treated. Thank you for considering us and we look forward to getting the trash out of your life.
Yard Waste, Recycling and Marvelous Facts About Norwood, OH
The village of Norwood was first visited around 1794. The population today is close to 20,000 residents. The town once was the headquarters of the United States Playing Card Company, and the Sears and Roebuck and Company manufactured its prefabricated Catalog Homes here. A few nearby colleges include Mount Saint Mary’s and St. Xavier. Norwood has around a dozen parks that not only add to the beauty of the city but provide recreational activities as well. There are softball leagues, swimming, soccer, and baseball. Some prominent people from the area include businessman Carl Linder, Jr., sculpture Louis Rebisso, and actor George Chakiris.
- Cohen Recycling Norwood – 5038 Beech St., Norwood, OH 45212.
- Call (513) 731-7222.
- Open for business between Monday-Friday 8-4:00. Saturday 8-11:30. Closed on Sundays
This facility accepts both scrap metal and electronics. They will pay cash for your recyclables. Some of the stuff they will accept includes the following.
- Stainless steel
- White goods
They will not let you drop-off items such as:
- Propane Tanks
- Aerosol cans
For a complete listing of materials, the company will accept, go to their Cohen Norwood website.
The town of Norwood is located in Hamilton County. The city does provide weekly street side recycling services for its citizens.
The city will recycle plastic bottles, phone books, junk mail, and cereal boxes.
Special Collection Events
The village has a couple of special drop off days throughout the year where residents can get rid of old tires and white goods. Check with City Hall to find out the dates and times for these events.
Yard Waste Removal Services
Norwood will collect your yard waste between April until the end of November. You must bind your brush into four-foot bundles. Branches, tree trimmings has to be tied with securely and not weigh over seventy pounds. If you go over to the Norwood Health Department, over on Sherman Avenue, you can get biodegradable bags, free of charge, for the above-mentioned debris.
Leaves will also be collected with a vacuum during the fall months until the weather conditions no longer permit pickup. Make sure your pile of leaves only has no other debris except leaves. Small branches and the such, can clog up the vacuum. Please rake your leaves into the street.
Christmas Trees will be picked up during the early weeks of January on your regular trash collection day.