Dumpster Rental in Cumberland, RI
Get Renowned RollOff Rental Experience
How We Deliver Exceptional Service In Cumberland:
Our mission is to ensure that you receive the best possible service on all your dealings with our company. Customer service is our main focus and our clients always come first and foremost.
- We take enormous pride is serving you
- Read testimonials of our very happy customers
- We use a simple container weight calculator so you get accurate quotes
- We service both the residential and construction markets
- highly trained and knowledgeable staff that can guide you through the canister rental process
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If on time service and super low prices are important to you, then you have come to the right place. No one can compete with our prompt delivery and pick up and the lowest prices in the industry.
- We have been in the sanitation industry for over 15 years and our expertise will leave a lasting impression
- A flat rate pricing model that keeps prices under control
- No hidden fees or surprise add-on charges
- All of our rates are highly transparent
- A FAQ page to help you with any questions about our company
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location In Cumberland, RI
Cumberland is a town in Providence County, in the state of Rhode Island. Cumberland residents can dispose of waste at the state landfill that is operated by The RIRRC facility. Go here to download an updated guideline of items accepted at the site. The area offers quick access to recycling and disposal for residents and small business owners. An attendant is usually available to assist visitors but off-loading for disposal is self-serve.
65 Shun Pike
Johnston, RI 02919
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Here is a short list of items accepted at the Small Vehicle Area free of charge:
- Cooking Oil
- Plastic buckets
- Milk crates
- Kitty litter baskets
- Lawn furniture
- Pet carriers
- Toys & playhouses
Items that are accepted for a fee include:
- Scrap Metal
- Trash Debris
- Construction Debris
Recycling in Cumberland, RI
Residents in Cumberland have access to convenient curbside recycling. Acceptable recyclables should be placed in provided bins which should then be placed outside with a 3-foot clearance all around the container. There should be no commingled with non-recyclables and carts should not be overload.
Below is a short list of accepted recyclables:
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Cereal Boxes
- Junk Mail
- Aluminum Cans
- Plastic Containers
- Telephone Books
Below is a short list of items not accepted:
- Dirt or Rocks
- Large Appliances
- Plastic Grocery Bags
- Motor Oil, Car Batteries
- Light Bulbs
- Green Waste
Visit the website for recycling collection guidelines
E-Waste Recycling In Rhode Island
The State of Rhode Island offers a program for electronic waste called the Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation or RIRRC. The program is free and is offered to both public and private schools. In addition, residents can also take part in this program at no charge. E-waste is one of the more challenging aspects of recycling facing not only landfills but it presents an environmental challenge as well. Items accepted for disposal include computers, laptops, monitors, and tablets. not every city has this program but Goodwill Industries will accept most E-waste products and retailers such as Apple, Target, Best Buy, and Wal-mart also will welcome your used electronics. So take advantage of these services and help rid our eco-systems of these harmful products.
Hazardous Waste Disposal In Cumberland, RI
Household items that are classified as toxic, poisonous, corrosive or explosive should not be disposed of with regular household items. The Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation (RIRRC) provides Cumberland residents with safe means of disposing of HHW. Contact 942-1430 x 241 or visit here for more information.
Household Waste Items Include:
- Oil based paints
- Pool chemicals
- Propane tanks
- Wood stain
- Insect repellent
- Kerosene and fuel oils
Bulk Waste Collection
The town will pick up some bulk waste items during regular collection week. Items such as small furniture and couch are accepted assuming they are not wet or covered in snow. The collection limit is one item per week. Click here for Bulky Item Details.
Yard Waste Pickup
A regular yard waste collection is provided during spring and fall. Click here for information regarding the collection times and requirements.
Important FAQ’s About Easy Dumpster Rental
If you never rented a dumpster before you may be curious how the process actually works. or, you may be a little tentative like we all are when doing something new for the first time. With this in mind, we decided to answers a few of our most frequently asked questions and help give you some insight into how we operate our company and to show you how easy it is to rent a rolloff.
- How far in advance should I reserve a container? Preferably 48 hours. There are some logistics we need to tend to get the dumpster ready for delivery. However, if you find yourself in a bind and you need a bin sooner, we do offer same day service in Cumberland. Please call first thing in the morning so we get can everything organized for delivery that day.
- How long are the rental periods? Typically, 7 or 14 days. We have found that most residential customers can finish most projects in this time frame. However, we realize that life isn’t so predictable and if you need more time, no problem. Just call us before your lease is up and we will make arrangements for you to keep the dumpster as long as you need it. Also, you will not incur penalty fees for going beyond your lease agreement.
- Where is the ideal place to put my rolloff? The best place to put your bin is on the street. This completely eliminates any possible damage to your driveway or lawn. But it si a good idea to first check with your local officials to see if you need any permits. If you need to place the container on your driveway or lawn, we suggest going to your local lumber store and picking up some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the canister. We have found by doing this you will most likely protect your property from any damage.
- What are my payment options? We accept the following credit cards for payment. MasterCard, American Express, Discovery Card, Visa, and the most secure option, PayPal.
- What size dumpsters you carry? We offer a variety of dumpster sizes for any project, residential or construction. please check out our Dumpster Size page for a complete description of our inventory.
If you have further questions then please visit our FAQ page for additional information. You call also call use and our friendly sales staff will be more than happy to offer their assistance. Thank you for choosing Easy Dumpster Rental, the fastest growing container