Dumpster Rental in Lincoln, RI
Roll-Off Rental Prices That Are Mind-Blowing
Why We Offer Unique Bin Service In Lincoln:
Our goal is to give our customers service that is beyond reproach. We are driven for success and this is proven by the fact that literal thousands of repeat clients return to us every year for the container needs.
- Read testimonials on how happy our clients are with our service
- On time delivery and pick up guaranteed
- FAQ page to give you answers on our company and how we operate
- Same day service offered in Lincoln and neighboring towns
- We provide residential canisters
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We have the most affordable pricing in all of Lincoln. No one can even come close to our inexpensive dumpster rental costs. Our company is a well oiled machine that is able to pass on savings to our clients.
- Get a bin quote in 2 minutes or less
- You will never find mysterious costs on your invoice
- A flat rate pricing model so you know what you are paying for
- A simple to use container weight calculator for your convenience
- Don’t hesitate any longer, cal us ASAP for the deal of a lifetime
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location In Lincoln, RI
Lincoln is one of the towns in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island. Household waste generated by town residents can be dropped off at the Central Landfill. About 97 percent of residents in the state dispose of garbage using the landfill. Only waste generated by city residents will be accepted at the landfill.
65 Shun Pike
Johnston, RI 02919
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Here is a shortlist of items accepted at Central Landfill:
- Construction debris
- Demolition Waste
- Tires (Auto)
- White Goods
- Bulky Wastes
- Yard Waste
- Scrap Metal
Recycling In Lincoln, RI
Recyclables are collected from town residents every other week on the same day as regular garbage. Each resident is provided with a 96-Gallon recycling bin in which recyclables should be placed in for collection by the ton haulers. Go here for more information on recycling in Lincoln, RI. All carts should be by the curb no later than 7:00 am on collection day.
Items to be recycled includes:
- Mixed Paper
- Plastic Bottles, Jars
- Plastic Jugs, Tubs
- Plastic Buckets
- Glass Bottles & Jars
- Metal Food & Beverage Containers
Unacceptable materials include:
- Packing Peanuts
- Plastic Bags
- Plastic bags
- Pots and Pans
Hazardous Waste Disposal in Lincoln, RI
The town Public works department does not provide collection for corrosive, poisonous, toxic or explosive household items that are considered to be hazardous. Alternatively, residents are asked to contact Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation at (401) 942-1430 ext. 241. The Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation is in charge of providing Lincoln residents with the proper means of disposing of HHW.
Items accepted at the Household Hazardous Waste Facility:
- Automotive fluids
- Floor and furniture polish
- Chemistry sets
- Cooking and frying oils
- Photographic and pool chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Mercury containing items
- Household cleaners
- Lawn treatments
Yard Waste Disposal Lincoln, RI
The Town of Lincoln provides residents with collection of leaves and other yard waste such as tree clippings and branches. Biodegradable bags should be used for disposing of leaves while branches and tree limbs should be placed in bundles no more than 4-foot. All bags used for disposing of yard waste should be under 50 lbs.
Bulk Waste Disposal Lincoln, RI
One bulk item is collected at the curb per week but residents can also deliver items to the Central Landfill using private vehicles.
Interesting Facts About Lincoln
Lincoln is named after President Lincoln and was founded around 1870. The city has many National Historic Sites including the Eleazer Arnold House and the Ballou House. Lincoln is home to Amica Mutual Insurance Company and the world-famous pen company A.T. Cross. A couple of notable people include Major League baseball player, Clem Labine and singer/songwriter David Olney.
How We Calculate our Dumpster Rental Costs
Any reputable company will more than happy to share with the potential customer how they arrive at their prices. If you find a company that is reluctant to share this information then hang up and call Easy Dumpster Rental. We take pride in the fact that we have nothing to hide and we will gladly share our pricing model with you. We have no hidden fees and all of our prices are made upfront. So the bin quote you are given will be the final price you see on your invoice. Below are the 4 metrics we use to arrive at our costs. If you have any questions feel free to call our office and we will be glad to answer your questions.
- Landfill Pricing: Every city and county in Rhode Island will charge different fees for disposing of solid waste and debris. For example, the city of Lincoln could have higher or lower prices than East Providence. This will be a contributing cost when we determine your container rental fees. Please keep in mind that we will never add on extra costs for landfill fees unless you go over the allocated weight or try to dump hazardous waste. Dumpster companies are prohibited by the EPA to transport hazardous waste.
- Debris Categories: The type of waste you desire to dispose of can effect the price of your bin rental. We are required to send certain waste to specified facilities. Some landfills will accept any time of waste while others will only accept certain materials. One landfill for example, may only take solid waste or another may only accept construction and demolition materials. Others will take any kind of waste including recycled materials. So depending on the flexibility of the landfill in your area, the costs may be higher if more trips are needed to dispose of your materials.
- Debris Weight: Every rolloff we rent will have different volume capacities. So depending on the materials you are dumping this will effect the cost of the rental. Easy Dumpster Rental has 4 sizes of containers; 10, 20, 30, and 40 -cubic yards. Of course, there are other sizes of bins but there are not available in every city. If you need a smaller rolloff, just check with our sales agents. A general rule of thumb is the greater the size the greater the starting costs. We employ a simple to use dumpster weight calculator that will ensure you get the right size bin for your project. Plus, we have a highly knowledgeable team that will help you make the right decisions.
- Rental Period: Typically, rental periods are 7 or 14 days. We have come to realize that must residential jobs can be completed in this time frame. However, if you find that your are going to need more time, please call our office before your lease is up. We can help you extend your lease without paying penalty fees for going beyond the lease period. We will go out of our way to accommodate your needs and still give you great low pricing. We want you to have a great experience and our desire is to have you as a customer for life.