Dumpster Rental in Taylor, MI
Get Fantastic Rolloff Rental Price & Service
How We Offer Wonderful Container Service In Taylor:
We don’t use the term “Customer Satisfaction” by chance. This is our most important goal to ensure that each and every customer receives only the best service that is humanly possible. We work hard so you don’t have to.
- We can dispose of both residential and construction debris for any size project
- Get a super duper low quote in just a few minutes
- An easy to use dumpster unit conversion visualizer
- We cannot dispose of flammable or hazardous waste
- Same day service available in Taylor and surrounding cities
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We are proud of the fact that we offer the lowest prices in all of Taylor and beyond. There isn’t a dumpster rental company in all of Michigan that can give you lower rates on bin rentals.
- Get renowned rolloff prices
- Our flat rate front load costs can’t be beat and there guaranteed
- We provide speedy service and super savings in Taylor
- Our low cost canisters come in wholesale rates with no hidden fees
- A very simple to use dumpster weight calcualtor for accurate pricing
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Taylor, MI
Taylor is a city that is located in Wayne County in the state of Michigan. Residents can also make use of the Taylor Transfer Station if they need to drop off household waste. However, each household is limited to only two visits per year.
- Taylor Transfer Station – 16300 Racho Road, Taylor, MI 48180.
- Phone (734) 991-3902.
- Hours are Monday to Saturday; 8:00 AM to 2:45 PM.
The Taylor Department of Public Works has partnered with a third party hauler to provide residents with curbside trash collection services.
- Taylor Department of Public Works – 25605 Northline Rd., Taylor, MI 48180. Phone (734) 287-6550.
Recycling In Taylor
The Taylor Department of Public Works has partnered with a third party hauler to provide residents with curbside recycling collection services.
Residents can also make use of the services provided by the Taylor Transfer Station.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are advised that it is unsafe and forbidden to place their household hazardous materials out for collection curbside. The Wayne County Public Services Department holds at least four, household hazardous waste collection events each year.
- Romulus Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Romulus Civic Center (Parking Lot)
11111 Wayne Road, Romulus 48174
- Dearborn Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Rd., Dearborn 48128
- Westland Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Westland Shopping Center
35000 Warren Rd., Westland 48185
- Taylor Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Wayne County Community College District – Downriver Campus
21000 Northline Road, Taylor 48180
Acceptable Items include:
- Antifreeze, motor oil, gasoline
- Automotive batteries, dry cell batteries, propane tanks
- Smoke detectors, fire extinguishers
- Pharmaceutical Waste (Non –controlled Substances only)
- Household paints, stains, dyes
- Floor care items, furniture polish, bathroom cleaners
- Lawn and garden chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers
- Old computers, printers, scanners, TV’s, cell phones, fax machines
- Mercury-containing thermometers, thermostats and elemental mercury
- Fluorescent light bulbs (standard and compact)
Residents who have yard waste that they need to dispose of can make use of the Taylor Compost Facility.
- Taylor Compost Facility – 16300 Racho Road, Taylor, MI 48180.
- Phone (734) 991-3902.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday; 8:00 AM to 2:45 PM.
Interesting Facts About Taylor
Taylor was settled in 1847 and today has a population of 63,000 residents. The city is home to Wayne State Community College, a few golf courses, and parks. Oakwood Health System, a group of 4 hospitals has a presence in Taylor. All told, the system employs over 9,000 people and over 1,300 doctors. Also, the Masco Corporation was headquartered here but the site is to be taken over by the Ford Motor Company. Some famous people from the area include the late rapper Joe C., Major League pitcher Steve Avery, and National Hockey league player Wayne Presley.
Why It Is A Smart Move To Rent A Residential Container
If you find yourself out on a Sunday drive and you happen to see a construction site and see a dumpster you may be asking yourself if it is possible to rent a rolloff unit for projects around your home. Well, you’re in luck. Because this is what Easy Dumpster Rental does.
We rent both residential and construction canisters to both segments of the market place. And if you only thought that a pickup truck was your only option you will be thrilled to know that renting a residential bin is a lot cheaper and less time consuming than renting a large pickup truck.
With a pickup truck you have to worry about damage to the truck itself and if you don’t own one then you need a rental. Then the costs begin to add up. You’ll need insurance, the rental fee, gas costs etc… All of these costs begin to put a dent in your wallet. And don’t forget about the time you will be wasting going back and forth to a landfill which will be out in the middle of nowhere.
So if your planning on doing something simple like a bathroom rehab or something more ambitious like a full demo of your home, we have all the sizes you will need to tackle any project. We have 5 sizes:
- 10-cubic yards
- 15-cubic yards
- 20-cubic yards
- 30-cubic yards
- 40-cubic yards
To give you a comparison a 10 cubic yard bin unit is equivalent to 4 large pickup trucks or 90 wheelbarrows. So if you were going to rent a pickup truck that would be 4 round trips to a landfill. Who has that kind of time to waste today? And our prices will be equal or less than renting that truck. Because most jobs will not be completed in one day.
Our dumpsters can be rented for either 7 or 14 days. And if you run into some problems and you need more time no problem. We will let you keep the container unit as long as you need it. If you do need more time just give our office heads up so you don’t get charged late fees.
Our staff is highly knowledgeable and can give you some insights on where to best place your bin on your site. We also offer same day service. And we can give you a quote in mere minutes. We will also advise you to go to the local lumber store and purchase a couple of blocks of wood to place under the wheels of the rolloff unit. This will ensure you have no damage to your lawn or driveway.
The ideal place for your container placement is on the street. But first, check with your city officials to see if you need a permit.
We guarantee both our services and prices. We will be on time for both delivery and pick up. And for pick up you have 2 options:
- You can either give the office a call
- Or request a pick up online
So make the SMART choice and give Easy Dumpster Rental a call. Forget fooling around with a pickup truck. It will cost you more in the long run in both time and money versus renting a bin unit from us. Find out why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.