Dumpster Rental in Ypsilanti, MI
Get Perfecto Bin Rental Rates & Service
We Do A Marvellous Job With Our Rolloff Service In Ypsilanti:
Since our establishment 16 years ago, Easy Dumpster Rental has worked diligently to deliver the very best in quality dumpster service at the lowest costs for both construction and residential projects.
- Take a look at what our customers are saying about us. This is true love, Shakespeare.
- We can handle it all from construction demos to small bathroom rehabs to yard waste removal.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard front load units. A bin for any project.
- Hassle free ordering service that will completely enamor you with our front office team.
- You can schedule multiple open-top rollaway disposals for different jobs. We offer convenience.
Save Until Congress Gets Something Done With Us-Up To $100 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
Other dumpster companies try to pull a fast one on you by offering low costs then inflating their price with either hidden fees or added surcharges. We find that practice repugnant and so unethical. We would never do that.
- Our flat rate pricing model is becoming the industry standard. We are the leaders in this biz.
- We will with little or no effort at all, we can match or beat our competitor’s prices. Piece of cake.
- We have a dumpster weight calculator that is so easy to use that a 3rd grader go do it.
- Many years of experience with real industry connections enable us to offer low costs.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one flat cost. We love for you to save.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Trash Service and Quintessential Facts About Ypsilanti, MI
The city of Ypsilanti was founded in 1823 and has a population of 21,000 residents. Both Eastern Michigan University and Washtenaw Community College are located here providing higher education opportunities for thousands of students. The town lies on the Huron River. Some sites of interest include the Ypsilanti Historical Museum, the Ypsilanti Water Tower, Pease Auditorium, and Peninsular Dam. Dominos Pizza was founded here on the EMU Campus in 1960. The college town has many summer festivals including the Heritage Festival, Michigan ElvisFest, and the Michigan Brewers Guild Summer Beer Festival. TV personality Amy Devers, Iggy Pop, and geologist Marie Tharp are all from Ypsilanti.
The town of Ypsilanti is located in Washtenaw County. The village does provide weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. The program is single-stream recycling which is basically a way to make it easier and to encourage people to recycle. All recyclables are separated at the facility you don’t have to worry about separation. For more info on recycling click on this link to the City Of Ypsilanti’s website.
- This list will inform you of what you can recycle Plastic bottles, Boxboard, Juice boxes, Glossy inserts, Tin cans.
- You can’t recycle the following materials Plastic caps, Frozen juice concentrate tubes, Tires, Light bulbs, Ceramics.
The city desires that you follow these guidelines. Each residency can set out a 32-gallon tote, or 3 trash bags, and one bulk item per week. 2 unit dwellings can place up to 6 trash cans at the curb and 2 bulk items, 3 unit dwellings can put out up to 9 trash bags and 3 bulk items. Bulk items refer to furniture, mattresses, box springs, and desks to name a few things. If you need to place more bags on the tree lawn you can purchase decals form the Department of Public Works. They are located at:
- 14 W Forest Avenue, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 – (734) 483-1421.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8-4. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Remember To Do The Following Before We Pick Up Your Rolloff in Ypsilanti
To help you avoid additional costs we suggest that do these small little things to help ensure a smooth pick up of your open top rollaway. We want you to save as much as possible so please heed this advice.
- Make sure there is a clear path to the dumpster with nothing blocking access.
- Do a double take and look to see that there is no hazardous waste in your bin. If unsure what constitutes hazardous waste, call the front office.
- If you have a gated backyard make sure you leave unlocked or better yet be there if you can.
- No items sticking up over the sides of the bin or overflowing. Dumpsters cannot travel the roads with anything projecting.
Follow all of these above suggestions and you will not have to pay extra for your bin rental. We desire that all of our customers save as much as possible on their dumpster rental.