Dumpster Rental in Rockwood, MI
Get Local And Dependable Rolloff Rental Rates
We are The Number One Choice For Bin Service in Rockwood:
No more matter how simple or overwhelming the project you want to take on Easy Dumpster Rental has all the bin sizes you need for a successful outcome. Don’t go it alone call the pros right now for great service.
- We have 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard open top rollaways to help you out.
- Get a free bin quote and a free consultation to boot. We are your teammates.
- Rent a dumpster with one simple and stress-free phone call. Or, order rolloff online.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Rockwood.
- Call us up with any questions you may have regarding your container rental.
Save A Bundle With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We will never comprise quality for cheaper dumpster rental prices. You will get the lowest rates on bin rental in Rockwood but at the same time, you will receive outstanding service that you would expect from our company.
- Our flat rate pricing model is a beauty to behold and recognized as the best in the industry.
- Get renowned bin rental rates. So well known that we get inquiries from halfway around the world.
- Dumpster rental. We have the lowest costs on rentals you will find in the state of Michigan.
- Over 16 years of experience and with industry knowledge equals excellent prices.
- We have a very simple to use dumpster weight calculator that is loved by all of our customers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Transfer Station, Recycling And Rockin Facts ABout Rockwood, MI
The village of Rockwood was established in 1861 and has a current population of 3,100 residents. The Detroit River Light Station is located here and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Rockwood lies in the Huron-Clinton Metroparks which consists of 25,000 acres and 13 parks throughout Southeastern Michigan. There are many activities including a Summer Concert Series, the Bam Festival, summer camps, and canyoning. You can also find aquatic centers with a wave pool, beaches, mountain biking, boat rental, and camping. If you enjoy horseback riding there are equestrian trails, boat excursions, and disc golf.
- Dearborn Transfer Station – 3051 Schafer Road, Dearborn, MI 48126.
- Call 313-436-8333.
- Opening Hours are Mon-Fri 7-5 and Saturday 7-11:30.
- Closed Sundays.
The village of Rockwood is located in Wayne County. There are no curbside recycling services for its citizens. However, there is a recycling facility in Ann Arbor. The Ann Arbor Recycling Center can be reached at the:
- 2950 East Ellsworth Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
- Phone 734.971.7400.
- Open: Tues & Thurs 8:30-6:30 and Sat 9-6.
- Closed Sun, Mon, Wed, and Fri
What Can I Put Into A Rolloff In Rockwood?
It is of vital importance on what type of materials and waste that you place into your bin rental. We are going to list a few items that are permissible. You can contact Easy Dumpster Rental and speak to one of our Waste Management Consultants for more info. The following is typical debris that customers place into their bin. Trash, construction debris, gravel, stone, concrete, metals, and wood.
What Can’t I Place into a Dumpster Rental?
The biggest no-no is putting hazardous waste into a container. Hazardous waste can cause fires and explode. If not properly disposed of these wastes can harm the environment. The US government has specially designed trucks to haul this waste and landfills that they use to dispose of hazardous waste in a safe manner.
This is so important that the EPA monitors what people place into dumpsters. The EPA will fine you big time if you are caught placing these types of wastes into a container. If you are not sure what constitutes a hazardous waste, call our office and we will inform you.
- Gas cylinders
- Radioactive materials
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste is another category of materials that are prohibited from placing into open top rollaways. Like hazardous waste that can have a very negative impact on the ecosystem if not disposed of properly.
Most of us are familiar with this waste and come in contact with them on a daily bases. They include lead-acid batteries, used motor oil, latex paint, fluorescent lights, and fertilizers.
There are many more and a quick Google search will give you a ton of site to explore. So, please be careful about what you put into one of the dumpsters. If you are not sure, please call us.