Dumpster Rental in Englewood, OH
Act Now And Get The Best Container Rental Rates
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Englewood:
When you only hire the very best then everything else in your company operates smoothly and efficiently. That is why our customer service is so well loved and respected. Call and see for yourself.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is loved by all in the industry because of its ease of use.
- Please be on alert you cannot put hazardous waste in o a front load unit. The EPA is watching.
- Same day bin service is available in Englewood and close by towns. If you’re in a bind we can help.
- With over 16 years of experience and a CEO with over 30 years in the biz, we know what we are doing.
- If you have any questions a good place to start is our FAQ page. Need more answers? Then call us.
Infinite Savings With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
There are many factors one may consider when purchasing a product or service. And all things being equal you then will make your decision on pricing. And this is why more people choose us, our rates just can’t be beaten.
- Our Boss loves seeing customers save & get a great dumpster deal. He wants all to afford a rolloff.
- Speedy Service and Super Low rates in Englewood and all of southwest Ohio.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat price which separates us from the competition.
- Our flat rate pricing model is just brilliant and as a result, there are no added surcharges.
- We are without a shadow of a doubt the lowest priced rental company in Montgomery County.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
If I Own A Couple Of Properties Can I Use The Same Dumpster?
Yes, you can. When you call our front office just mention this to your Account Manager. Easy Dumpster Rental is committed to giving our customers the highest level of customer service in America. We have helped hundreds of clients with this same request and it is no problem at all.
All you need to do is after the first job is finished give us a call, and we will have a hauler there immediately to move it the second location. It is a good idea, if possible, give us a heads up just before you think you will be finished with the first load so we can get a bin out to you ASAP to take it over the next place. Remember we have a wide variety of rolloff bins for any size project.
Recycling, Leaf Removal and Exciting Facts ABout Englewood, OH
Englewood was founded in 1841 but there were settlers checking the place out as early as 1800. The population is around 13,500 residents. The city has a satellite campus of Sinclair Community College. With its parks and festivals, Englewood is not only a great place to visit but a wonderful city to raise a family. Some of the more popular events include an Easter Egg Hunt, the Englewood Art Festival, and the Fourth 0f July Celebration. The Rec Department sponsors yoga classes, bridge, gymnastics, and painting classes. There is also 3 miles of bike paths where you can bike through a scenic nature preserve and the shores of Stillwater Lake.
Fall Leaf Pickup Schedule
The village requests that you rake your leaves into the street, six inches from the curb. (Get out your rulers). Because of the fine dust that will be kicked up during removal, it is a good idea to wash your cars after the pick up is completed. The program runs mid-October thru late November. No grass clippings or tree branches mixed in with your leaves.
The town does provide free yard waste drop off days, twice a year at the Yard Waste Disposal Center:
- 333 East Wenger Road, Englewood, OH 45315.
- Call (937) 836-5106 to talk to the yard.
- During the 1st two weeks of January, the city will pick up your Christmas Trees.
You can drop off your used motor oil at the Englewood Service Center over on Union Blvd. Mercury thermometers can be disposed of at Fire Station 98 on W. National Road. And at the same fire station, you can drop off batteries and cell phones. Ditto goes for kerosene and diesel fuel. Tires can be taken to the composting center located at 355 Wenger Road.
The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services. Recyclables will be picked up on your regular scheduled trash pick up day. You can toss into your bin items such as newspapers, metal cans glass containers, and plastic containers. Plastic bags, diapers, spray cans, and paint are not allowed.
The city will pick up only one bulk item per week on your regularly scheduled trash day. If you are planning to throw out a fridge, you must get the freon removed and a certificate that proves you did. Wood must not be any longer than 4 feet and 2 foot in diameter. It also must be bundled.