Dumpster Rental in Union, OH
Receive Competetive Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Grand Roll Off Service In Union:
If you want the very best rolloff rental service in Ohio then call us and never look back. Our team of professionals is waiting for your call where you will get the royal treatment. Don’t settle for less when you can have so much more.
- We have container sizes available in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Easily extend your lease period for a flat, daily rate that is easy on the budget.
- Get a front load unit quote faster than the snow melting in the Spring.
- Call us up with any questions you may have concerning your rental.
Savings That Are Vast-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Always pay well below the current market rate with us. No one in the country is able to offer you prices that are so inexpensive. Coupled with our guaranteed on-time delivery service you can’t go wrong choosing us.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is the tool that will enable you to get the correct size bin for your project.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget and not blow it.
- Our flat rate pricing model is used by mathematicians at Princeton and other great universities.
- On a daily bases, we match and or beat our competitor’s costs. And they don’t like it either.
- Call and discover for your self costs that are unbelievably low and right in your sweet spot.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Garbage Collection, Recycling and Epic Facts About Union, OH
The village of Union has a current population of 6,500 residents. The town was settled in 1806 and is just outside of Dayton. There is plenty to do including Union Park, a 25-acre green space with both softball and baseball teams. Englewood Metropark you can find hiking trails, fishing, picnic areas, within a 1,900 acres of lakes, wetlands, and woods. Boating, horseback riding, camping, and canoeing are available for those who love the outdoors. Winter sports include sledding, curling, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. The Aull House is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
All trash is collected once a week. There is a monthly charge for this service and you can call the city for more info. The town would like you to keep the totes from going over 75 pounds in weight. They are 90-gallon and if you would like more than one, call the Service Department at (937) 836-8624.
The city of Union lies in both Montgomery and Miami Counties. The town does provide bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. Each residency is given a 65-gallon bin for their recyclables.
You can safely recycle the following items.
- Cereal boxes
- Steel soup cans
- Empty aerosol cans
- Clear and colored glass bottles
- Plastic soda bottles
- Pizza boxes
- Paper plates
- Window glass
- Coat hangers
- Wax paper
Did You Know?
If you recycle 12 Sunday newspapers you can save 1 tree. And, recycling saves our Country 54 million barrels of oil yearly.
Yard waste is picked up on when your regular trash is collected. Yard waste consists of grass clippings, tree branches, twigs, and leaves. If you decide to use trash bags for your debris they cannot be any larger than 32-gallons.
Christmas Trees will be picked up starting at the end of December until the middle of January. However, your Xmas trees may be picked up on a day that is different from your scheduled trash pick up day.
Bulk trash pickup is limited to one item per week. Remember, if you are placing mattresses and upholstered furniture on your tree lawn is must be wrapped in plastic.
- Montgomery County Solid Waste Transfer Station – 1001 Encrete Lane, Moraine, Ohio 45439.
- Phone (937) 225-4999.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 6-8 and Saturday 8-3. Closed Sundays.
There are fees for dumping your waste at this facility. If you click here you can get the fee schedule and other useful information about this transfer station.
You can drop off the following stuff.
- White goods, E-waste, Tires- up to 10/year for free, Various oils and liquids form your auto.
Unacceptable waste include
- Gasoline, Diesel fuel, Feron, Kerosene.
Environmental Learning Center
Montgomery County operates this center for educational purposes for the residents of the County. There are free tours and hands-on interactive exhibits for people of all ages. You can get more info more by calling the Center at (937) 781-3065.