Dumpster Rental in Portsmouth, OH
Get Impressively Low Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Glorious Roll Off Service In Portsmouth:
Because we believe in a strong and ethical work environment we feel that no one else can surpass us in giving the level of customer service we do. Our standards are so lofty that the rest of the industry is embarrassed.
- Our front load unit conversion visualizer tool is the preeminent gadget in the dumpster industry.
- Choose from our sturdy 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard open top rollaways.
- Planning on doing a kitchen rehab? We rent residential rolloffs.
- Same day rental service in Portsmouth and all of southeast Ohio.
- We have over 16 years of industry experience and we have a ton of knowledge to share.
Interminable Savings With Us-Up To $120 On Your Container Rental Cost:
When you run a company with integrity and at the same time offer unbelievable low prices it is hard not to develop a loyal following. And we are happy to state that we have thousands of customers who continually rent from us.
- Our bin weight calculator is super accurate and used by many industry insiders.
- All of our fees are made upfront with no added dreadful surcharges.
- Many years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low costs.
- We will without even trying to, match or beat all of our competitor’s rates.
- Deals and more roll-off rental deals that is the Easy Dumpster Rental advantage.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Dumpster Rental: Don’t Leave Home For A Landfill Without It
If you are of a certain age you will remember the old Karl Malden America Express commercial where he had the tag line, “Your America Express traveler’s cheques don’t leave home without them.” Well, that’s how we feel at Easy Dumpster Rental.
Some people are under the illusion that renting a large pickup truck is a cheaper and an easy way to get debris to a dump. Wrong! A truck is going to kill not only the precious time you have in a day but also it will not be less expensive.
Once you factor in all the expenses of leasing a truck such as a lease price itself, insurance, and gasoline you are going to be outlaying much more. And remember, a pickup can only carry 4 cubic yards of waste. Renting from us, our smallest front load unit can haul up to 10 cubic yards.
We take the bin the landfill for you and there are no worries about damage to the rental. So, do yourself a huge favor forget the truck, and make the call to us. You will be so glad you did. Easy Dumpster Rental, don’t go to the landfill without us.
Recycling, Garbage Removal and Perfect Facts About Portsmouth, OH
Portsmouth sits on the Ohio River and was established in 1803. The current population is 20,000 residents. The largest employers are Southern Ohio Medical Center, Shanee State University, and Kings Daughter Medical Center. Shawnee University has an enrollment of 3,000 students with a nationally recognized Game Design Program. Both Spartan Stadium and Boneyfiddle Historic District are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. There are 14 parks with lots of amenities. A couple of locals who have made it in the big time include musician Steve Free, mural artist Herb Roe, film director Liza Johnson, and author Barbara Robinson.
Recycling Services and Garbage Removal
The city offers biweekly street side recycling services. A contractor handles all of the recycling and the city has 13 fulltime employees who take care of trash removal. Portsmouth is located in Scioto County and there is 18 recycling drop off locations including the following. Portsmouth Drop Off Recycling Centers are:
- SOMC Property – 17th Street and Oakland Avenue, Portsmouth, OH 45662.
- Portsmouth Square – 1600-1700 11th Street, Portsmouth, OH 45662.
Both centers are available 24/7 for drop-offs. Click on the link for a more complete list of recycling centers.
Leaf Pick Up
The city conducts leaf pickups beginning in October and runs through until the middle of December. City Hall would like to rake your leaves into the street and ensure that there is no other brush or yard waste mixed in. If you bag your leaves place them near your garbage containers for pickup. Also, make sure your car is not parked on the street during this period.