Dumpster Rental in Normal, IL
Get The Right Dumpster For Your Job At The Right Price
How We Own Great Dumpster Rental Service:
When you buy wholesale, you often compromise your quality of service and lose money in the end. But Easy Dumpster Rental knows how to marry wholesale prices with excellent service.
- We service homeowners with all sorts of projects.
- Cleaning an attic is easy with a small, inexpensive dumpster.
- Having a party? Don’t forget to schedule a dumpster.
- Call now to chat with our expert staff.
- You can also try a fast, easy online quote to see what you can save.
Call Right Away To Save From $20 To $100 On Your Next Rollaway Dumpster Rental Cost:
Many dumpster rental companies will offer you a great deal, but the price does not include a range of covert costs that are added later. Easy Dumpster Rental offers solid prices that are unshifting and fair.
- See our phenomenal price guarantee.
- Our prices will blow your mind.
- Easy dumpster rental goes easy on your bank account.
- Get tangible results, not empty prices.
- We seek to satisfy.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
The Very Exceptional town of Normal and its Green Programs
Within central Illinois, one would expect a very simple and normal township. On one hand, Normal is a very pleasant and clean community in McLean County with many of the components for a great living environment. But, at the same time, it is also a vibrant community that is the seventh largest outside of Chicago with over fifty thousand residents and is the home of Illinois State University, Heartland Community College, and the Advocate BroMenn Medical Center.
Green Program to Collect Household Hazardous Waste
One problem in the collection of household hazardous waste is that many people do not think about it very much and feel uninformed and even hesitant to go about disposing of household hazardous waste properly. The result is that unacceptable amounts of hazardous waste remains in homes on shelves, indisposed, or is disposed of improperly, endangering public health, the environment, and even the health and safety of waste disposal workers.
McLean County, in conjunction with the Ecology Action Center (EAC), is addressing the problem of household hazardous waste through locally funded Household Hazardous Waste Collection for residents of the county. The City of Normal, the nearby City of Bloomington, and McLean County funded the project and additional donations were raised from public sources including business, families, and individuals. In a recent event, over three thousand county residents participated and brought in massive amounts of hazardous waste. Nearly fifteen-hundred cars came to the most recent event and brought in amazing amounts of hazardous waste including:
- Over twenty-three thousand gallons of hazardous waste, of which over fifteen percent consisted of flammable liquids, over twenty-two percent were pesticides, over fifty percent consisted of paint, and almost three percent consisted of asbestos.
- Over twenty-three thousand pounds of electronic waste was also collected for environmental disposal and recycling, from mercury-containing-devises to batteries to alkali metals.
How to Dispose of Hazardous Waste When Renting a Dumpster Bin
When you rent a dumpster bin, it is extremely important to remember not to place any hazardous waste in the bin. But what do you do if you find bubbles or chemicals while cleaning or renovation? In addition to its events to collect hazardous waste, the Ecology Action Center offers a number of ways to bring in hazardous waste outside of its special events to facilitate a regular and healthy flow of hazardous waste disposal through environmentally managed systems.
Hazardous waste in Normal includes bulbs containing mercury should that should be treated as hazardous waste including fluorescent bulbs of different shapes (e.g. tube, circle, and U-shaped bulbs), black lights, light that “zap” bugs, and even tanning lamps. Residents should also bring in high-intensity discharge (HID) lamps, which are generally used for outside lighting, and neon lights. All of these items may be brought to the following locations:
- Home Depot electric department, located at 795 Veteran’s Parkway, Bloomington (form more information call 309-452-4031).
- Lowes, located at 2101 E Empire St, Bloomington, in the electrical department (for more information call 309-661-6467).
- Batteries Plus Bulbs, Parkway Shopping Center, 1715 Bradford Lane, 309-663-2200. Accepts CFLs and tube fluorescent bulbs (tubes are accepted for a small fee).
- Menards at900 Greenbriar Drive in Normal. Please go to the electrical desk during store hours Monday through Saturday from six-thirty in the morning to eight in the evening and Sunday from eight in the morning to eight in the evening) for more information call 309-452-6467).
What do you do when you have extra pills that you are no longer using. Many people flush these items down the toilet or throw them away. But residents of McLean County and Normal should take these items for professional disposal so that they do not find their way into the water system or landfills. The following location may be used for prescriptions (please do not include controlled substances):
- Eastland Pharmacy in OSF Eastland Medical Plaza at 1505 Eastland Drive Bloomington (for more information call (309-664-0505).
- Chenoa Pharmacy, 209 S Green St, Chenoa (for more information call 815-945-4211).
- Advanced Auto Parts at 1609 Clearwater Avenue, Bloomington (for more information 309-663-2460).
- Walgreens in Bloomington at 1525 N Veterans Parkway, (for more information call 309-661-8613).
Controlled substances, such as morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine) should be brought to the following locations:
- Bloomington Police Department at 305 S. East St, Bloomington (for more information call 309-434-2700).
- Normal Police Department at 100 E. Phoenix Ave, Normal (form more information call 309-454-9535).
- Illinois State University Student Services Building at 201 N. University St, Normal (for more information call 309-438-8713).