Dumpster Rental in Southgate, MI
Get Wildly Low Container Rental Cost
This is Way We Are The Best In The Sanitation Industry In Southgate:
Top rate customer service with some of the very best waste management consultants in the industry. We guarantee that you will receive your rolloff rental in a timely manner and the same goes for the pickup.
- With us, you will get an open top rollaway quote in a flash and at the lowest price in the State.
- Announcing today Southgate residents can now receive same day rental service.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste materials in one of our bins. It is against EPA rules.
- Read eye-popping stories from our customers who can’t believe how wonderful our service is.
- We have a unique and headache free ordering process that is head and shoulders above the competition.
Save 7 Days A Week With Us-Up To $85 On Your Container Rental Cost:
There is no doubt that in the Wolverine State we have the lowest dumpster rental costs. But we are more than just a cheap alternative we are a company that has a strong worth ethic and does the right thing for its customers.
- All rolloffs are priced quite low in mind to help you stay well within your budget.
- If you are asking yourself where all the time went on your rental easily extend for a flat, daily fee.
- Our dumpster weight calculator will help you have a better container rental experience.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Southgate and surrounding towns and villages.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rate with no hidden fees. Call now.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Let Us Simplify Your Clean Up With A Dumpster Rental In Southgate
By far, and without question renting a rolloff to remove debris and waste from your site during and after kitchen rehab is the easiest way for you to go.
Sure, there are other options like a Bagster or renting a large pick up truck but be careful using these option they can cost you more in the long run.
Let’s take a quick look at renting a pick up truck. First of all, it will not come close to carrying the same amount of debris. Our smallest container can carry 3 tons, a large truck can carry a half a ton.
Then you need to pay for the rental, gas, insurance, depending on the size of the load a bunch of trips back and forth to a landfill. Forget it. With us, all you have to do is place an order and leave the rest to us. Simple and easy. And you will save a lot of time.
Recycling, Trash Removal and Striking Facts About Southgate, MI
Settlers started to appear in the area in the late 1700s. Southgate has a population of 30,000 residents and officially became a city in 1958. Its economy is dominated by the retail sector with such companies as Sam’s Club, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Dunham’s Sports. Other businesses include CVS, Planet Fitness, Kroger’s and the New-Herald paper. Major League hitting coach Rick Down, Detriot Tigers pitching coach Jeff Jones, Former big league pitcher Jeff Kaiser, and Ashely Qualls who was a millionaire by the age of 17, all live or are from Southgate. Northwood University has a campus here in town.
Yard waste will be picked up on your regular trash day. Yard waste is defined as grass clippings, leaves, and garden cuttings. You can use up to 35-gallon containers.
Bulk waste such as freezers, fridges, sofas and the like will be collected on your regularly scheduled garbage day. The city wants you to remove doors and Feron form refrigerators.
The town of Southgate is located in Wayne County. The city does provide weekly curbside recycling service for its residents.
- You can recycle the following materials Plastics, Metal, Phone books, Cardboard, Juice cartons.
- Prohibited waste are the following Garbage, Propane Tanks, Medical waste, Packing materials, Wood items.
Recycling Drop off centers
The Wyandotte Recycling Center is open to the general public and located convinently at the:
- 1170 Grove Street, Wyandotte, MI.
- Call 734-324-4589.
- Summer Hours are Mon-Fri 8-7:30, Saturday 8-5:30 and Sundays Noon-4.
- Winter Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5:30, Saturday 8-6 and Sunday 10-4.
- You can get all the info about this recycling center by following this link to the City of Wyandotte’s website.
Each resident is given a 96-gallon cart for their garbage. Trash is picked up weekly and make sure you do not have any items spilling out for the receptacle. It is suggested that you place your garbage in plastic bags before placing it in the tote. This helps eliminate odors, rodents, and spills. Do not put yard waste into these cans