Dumpster Rental in Cranston, RI
Rent A Roll-Off And Save Like Never Before
How We Provide First-Rate Service In Cranston:
Our main goal is to give our customers an experience that they will be thoroughly happy with. We are a no-nonsense business that realizes that you don’t have the time or money to be fooling around.
- Request an online bin quote for free with no obligations
- We provide both residential and construction containers
- Save some time and request an online pickup
- A variety of canister sizes to choose from
- Same day service in Cranston and surrounding towns
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental is a brand you can trust. With over 15 years of experience and tens of thousands of dumpsters rented, we’ve built a very loyal following. Thousands of repeat customers call on us every year.
- The lowest prices in the industry
- All of our fees are made upfront
- A simple to use dumpster weight claculator
- Best rolloff price guarantee
- Do yourself a favor and begin saving today
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
30-yard roll off will accommodate around 12 pickup trucks of rubble. This is our most popular choice for contractors.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location In Cranston, RI
Cranston previously known as Pawtuxet, is a town in Providence County, Rhode Island. The Central Landfill in the state will accept waste generated by residents from Providence and other counties. In addition, waste generated in the town can be dropped off at Transfer Station in the town that is operated by Waste Management. The location for both facilities are listed below:
- WMI Cranston Transfer Station
1610 Pontiac Ave
Cranston, RI 2920
Hours of Operation
- Central Landfill
65 Shun Pike
Johnston, RI 02919
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Recycling in Cranston, R.I.
Cranston residents occupying one, two, three and four-family dwellings are provided with curbside Refuse and Recycling collection. Recyclables are collected once every week. Residents are asked to have their bins out and ready for pickup no later than 6:15 am on collection day.
Items that should be recycled include:
- Plastic containers
- Glass containers
- Metal cans
Items that should not be placed in recycle bins include:
- Plastic Bags
- Propane tanks
- Oil based paint
- Toilet paper
- Rechargeable batteries.
Cranston Has A Cool Tool To See What Can Be Recycled
The Rhode Island Resource and Recovery Center has what they call a Recycling A-Z List. Just enter into the search bar any item and it will give you results that will let you know if the item should be put into your cart or bin. Also, it will provide information if a particular item can be recycled. The device will also let you check by city or county. This tool is a great idea and a fantastic time saver. Instead of combing through your city’s website searching for what is or isn’t recyclable, you get instant results through the search bar.
Hazardous Waste Disposal In Cranston, RI
The town will not collect Hazardous Waste with regular garbage or recyclables. Residents in need of household hazardous waste disposal should contact Rhode Island Resource Recovery Program’s Eco-Depot at 942-1430 x 241.
Here is a shortlist of HHW:
- Brake fluid
- Motor oil
- Organic solvents
- Oven cleaner
- Transmission fluid
- Wood stain
- Insecticide and insect repellent
- Kerosene and fuel oils
Bulk Waste Collection In Cranston, RI
Property owners are responsible for disposing of items that are too large to be disposed of with regular garbage. Bulk waste collection can be arranged by calling Waste Management at 1-800-972-4545. A fee of $18 is charged per item.
Yard Waste Pickup in Cranston, RI
The town will pick up yard waste separately on regular collection day. The collection is done between April 4th and December 16th. Click here for more information.
The 4 R’s Of Recycling
It is a startling fact that over 70% of all trash that goes to your local landfill can actually be recycled. Landfill space is becoming rarer and it’s not that we don’t have the space for new landfills, on the contrary, we have plenty of lands we can use. But, who wants a landfill in their backyard and besides, the cost of getting a new landfill off the ground can run into millions of dollars.
The goal here is to lessen our dependency on landfills and recycle more of our trash. Landfills contribute to air pollution and the possibility of contaminating our underground water sources. So, we are going to look at the 4 R’s of recycling to help us better manage our environment. The 4 R’s are, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rethink. We will discuss these tools to help us all become better stewards of our eco-systems.
- Reduce: When we use less of something we conserve our natural resources. For example, using a tote bag instead of a plastic bag at the grocery store. We have a major problem in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans with giant plastic patches that are are harming our seas and sea life.
- Reuse: By purchasing more durable goods is a great way to reuse an item. And if you decide that you don’t want that particular product anymore, you can pass it on to someone else to continue its life cycle instead of tossing it in the trash.
- Recycle: One of the great benefits of recycling is that we can conserve our natural resources. The more paper that gets recycled the fewer trees we have to chop down. This lack of paper recycling is beginning to deplete our forests.
- Rethink: If we contemplate our actions and consider the benefits of recycling we can have a positive impact on our environment. Instead of throwing something away, decide if it is something that can be recycled or reused. It is the small decisions we make that can have either a positive or negative effect. Read all you can on the importance of recycling. Get versed on this subject and do your part to help save our planet.
Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with your recycling needs. Call us now and ask how we can help. We are more than happy to take your recyclables to the local recycling center. And our prices are very competitive and cheaper than renting a pickup truck. So let us help you and together we can keep our planet intact for future generations.